剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表
would just... dry up?
你可以告诉自己这是为了你的慈善事业
You can tell yourself it was for your charity
让你晚上能睡个好觉
if it helps you sleep at night.
你虽然做坏事 但你有正当的理由
You were doing a bad thing for the right reasons.
然而事实是 当威尔发现你的所为后
The truth is, when Will caught you out,
你让他去送死
you sent him to die.
阿齐克韦得知威尔做了什么后
Azikiwe found out what he'd been up to
他叫我安排威尔上那架飞机
and he told me to get Will on that flight
我只知道这么多
and that's all I knew.
天 你的口气真像威尔
God, you sound like Will.
"我不知情"
"I didn't know."
你也没问啊
Well, you didn't ask.
因为假装不知情更容易
Because it was easier to pretend.
你以为睁只眼闭只眼 假装坏事不会发生
You think by looking the other way, pretending bad things
就行了吗
don't happen somehow makes it okay?
如果你隐瞒真♥相♥ 你就跟他们一样坏
If you stay quiet, you're as bad as they are.
我不必为自己辩护
I don't have to justify myself to you.
你可以告诉全世界我的事
You can go screaming to the world about me,
阿齐克韦的事 但都没有用
about Azikiwe, but none of it will stick.
你没有证据
You have no proof.
你告诉我威尔在哪
You tell me where to find Will,
我就告诉你阿蒂嘉在哪 然后就结束了
and I'll tell you where Adidja is, and we're done.
你可以回家
You can go back home
继续过你的生活
and you can get on with your life.
威尔骗了我
Will lied to me.
他让我以为他死了
He let me believe he was dead.
他有新的爱人了 他们有个孩子
He found somebody else. They have a baby.
你一定很难过
That must have hurt.
你根本不必威胁一个孩子
You didn't have to threaten a child.
我本来就会告诉你威尔在哪
I'd have told you where Will was.
那混♥蛋♥罪有应得
The fucker deserves everything he gets.
卢旺达
Rwanda?
-谢谢你 -阿蒂嘉在哪
- Thank you. - Where is Adidja?
-她在这里 -谁在看着她
- You'll find her here. - Who's holding her?
不管你怎么想我 乔治娅
Despite what you think about me, Georgia...
我不是禽兽
...I'm not a monster.
如果我不相信你的话 你也能理解的吧
You'll understand if I don't take your word for it.
乔治娅
Georgia.
我出来了 30秒后到你那
I'm coming out. I'll be with you in 30 seconds.
别来 调头 往相反方向走
No, don't. Turn round, go back the other way.
有两个持枪的男人在看着你 快调头
There are two men with guns watching you. Turn round.
-我看到他们了 -快走
- I see them. - Go, go.
走到尽头转左
Turn left when you get to the end.
我正朝你走来
I'm heading towards you.
不
No.
市场后面一定有出口
There's got to be a way out the back of this market.
在那里等我
Meet me there.
你现在在哪
Where are you now?
乔治娅 乔治娅
Georgia? Georgia.
你好 女士
Bonjour, madame.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-没事 -嗯
- Yeah, just about. - Yeah?
别说我早就告诉过你了
Don't say I told you so.
我怎么敢
I wouldn't dream of it.
刚才那次会面显然很"顺利"
Well, that was clearly a successful meeting.
是啊
Yeah.
居然给死人倒酒
Pouring drinks for a dead man?
你的理智已经腐烂了
Your mind is rotten.
你派人跟踪我
You had me followed?
你说什么
Excuse me?
听说有个白人女孩在市场被追捕
There's talk about a white girl being chased in the market.
他们怎么找到她的
How did they find her?
因为你派人跟着我
'Cause you had your men on me.
你♥他♥妈♥不信任我
You don't fucking trust me.
你看起来很生气
You seem angry.
这还用说
Yeah, no shit.
我派人监视你是为了保护你
I had someone watch you, for your own protection.
你太偏执了 你不信任任何人
You're paranoid. You don't trust anyone.
你想察看我的情况
You wanted to check up on me.
幸好我这么做了 不是吗
And aren't I fortunate that I did?
不然你打算告诉我吗
Or were you going to tell me?
我已经在处理了
I was handling it, for Christ's sake.
而乔治娅没有任何证据
And Georgia, she has no proof of anything.
她亲眼看到我杀了一个人
She saw me kill a man.
她朋友也看到了
And so did her friend.
你想放她走吗
And you want her to walk free?
去昭告天下
To tell the world?
我希望你信任我
I want you to trust me.
告诉我你在想什么 因为我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱
To tell me what's in your mind, because we're in this together.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
我认为我叫你去完成一项工作
I think I asked you to do a job.
做出艰难决定的人是我
I am the one who makes the difficult decisions
所以你才可以装作看不见
so you can turn your head.
没错
Yes.
但乔治娅告诉了我威尔在哪
But Georgia told me where Will is.
告诉我在哪
Tell me where.
就是这里了
Well, this is the address.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
卡班布雷大道 对吧
It's Avenue de Kabambare, yeah?
乔治娅 等等
Georgia, just a second.
这地址是茱蒂丝给我们的
Judith gave us this address.
我们怎么知道这里安不安全
How do we know it's safe?
不知道 但我必须进去
We don't, but I have to go inside.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我回来找你 屋里有个女人
I came back to find you. There was a woman.
她说你会在这
She said you would be here.
我知道 她不该那么做的 抱歉
I know, she shouldn't have done that. I'm so sorry.
-现在这里是我的家了 对吗 -不
- This is my home now, isn't it? - No.
我们可以找个适合你的家
We can find a-a home that's right for you.
我对这个地方一点都不了解
I-I don't know anything about this place.
但迟早 你得回家
But sooner or later, you'll have to go home.
这是什么
Oh, what's that?
我想送你个东西
I wanted to give you something.
这不算什么
It's not much.
不 很漂亮 我很喜欢
No, it's beautiful. I love it.
乔治娅
Georgia.
你该走了
Y-You should go.
再见
Good-bye.
她不会有事的
She'll be okay.
我知道
I know.
奈杰尔 我们这是在哪
Nigel! Where the hell are we?
这一带有些裂缝 我们应该来找找
There are some crevices up here I thought we should check,
以防她掉进去了
in case she's fallen down,
尤其今早这里还下过雪
especially with it snowing up here this morning.
这上面好冷 不过更艰苦的她都撑过来了
Oh, it's freezing up here, but she's made it through worse.
-到那个山洞看看 -我就是要去那里
- Let's check that cave. - Yeah, that's where I'm heading.
奈杰尔
Nigel!
-没有吗 -没有
- No? - No.
你为什么会搬来这里
So what brings you out to these parts then?
你听起来不是本地人
You don't sound local.
那间小屋是我爸爸的
Oh, the cabin was my dad's.
他买♥♥来度假用的
He bought it to be a-a holiday home,
但他大部分时间都在修缮那屋子
but he mainly was fixing it up all the time.
威尔斯先生吗
Mr. Wells?
我小时候 曾被暴风雪困在你家外面
When I was a kid, I got stuck outside your place in a storm.
有个男人收留了我们 给我们热茶
This man took us in, gave us a nice cup of tea.
他的名字叫威尔斯先生
Mr. Wells, his name was.
屋里全是木头 油漆 一团乱
Surrounded with wood and paint and chaos.
那是我爸
That's my dad.
你一定认为我疯了 大费周折就为了一条狗
You probably think I'm mad. All this just for a dog.
不 我懂
剧集 | 寡妇 | 导航列表