剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
And it was okay.
我们有了一座新谷仓
We got a new barn,
新房♥子
new house.
下一年 是有史以来最好的收成
Next year, the harvest was the best it ever was.
很多年过去 我爸爸去世后
Years later, after my dad died,
我母亲告诉我
my mother told me.
那不是闪电点着的
that it wasn't lightning.
是他放的火
That he lit the fire.
农场要倒闭
That the farm was gonna fail
是他挽救了它
...and what he did saved it.
他救了我们
He saved us.
这颠覆了我对他的印象
And it just rocked me.
我以为他是我认识的最诚实的人
I thought he was the most honest man I knew.
我母亲说他的行为是错的
My mother said what he did wasn't right.
她说那些伤疤和疼痛
She said that the scars and the pain,
提醒着他
it just reminded him.
他救了我们
...that he saved us.
我加入
I'm in.
今年过得还不错
It's been a good year.
我知道你适合这支军队 瑞克
I know you're the right thing for this force, Rick.
我知道你适合这个计划
I know you're the right thing for this plan.
没有A等B等
No more A's and B's.
没有奥马哈
No more Omahas,
我实话跟你说
You know, I'm gonna be perfectly honest.
我还是不知道这一切要怎么解决 所以
I still don't know how it's all gonna work out, so.
我再告诉你一个秘密
I'lI tell you one more secret.
当你到那会儿了
When you get to that point
对剑发誓
...swear on the sword.
别让它得逞
Don't let it take.
你会明白的
You'll know.
相信我 你会明白的
Trust me. You'll know.
我们被袭击了 执行三号♥协议
We're hit! Protocol three!
执行三号♥协议
Protocol threel
报告
Reportl
奥卡福阵亡
Okafor KIA!
副驾倒下
Right seat down!
防守西边
Defending west!
天 火力攻击
Oh, God. Taking firel
我们被火力攻击
We're taking firel
十英里 C-126以南十英里
10 miles 10 miles south ofC- 126, C- 126.
我们要坠机了
We're going down.
稳住 稳住 稳住
Brace, brace, bracel
准备交火
Prepare to engage.
咱们走
Let's go!
六号♥三点固定 从左出口开始
Force 6, 3 points. Start at left exit.
各就各位 -收到
Hit your PRBs. Copy.
向防线开火 现在
Free fire to the line, now!
前进
Move!
我叫米琼恩
My name is Michonne.
多年前我失去了一个人
I lost someone years ago,
但我刚发现他还活着
but I just found out that he's alive.
我需要自己去寻求帮助
I need to ask for some help myself.
我们会带你去你要去的地方
We'll take you as far as you need.
散开
Scatter!
就这样
That's it.
没有其他原因 没有私人目的
No other reason, no agenda.
米琼恩
Michonne.
米琼恩
Michonnel
瑞克
Rick!
你好 我是斯科特·M·金普勒
Hello. I am Scott M. Gimple.
你好 我是斯科特·M·金普勒
Hello. I am Scott M. Gimple.
你好 我是斯科特·M·金普勒
Hello. I am Scott M. Gimple.
我是“存活之人”的执行制片人
I'm the executive producer
和节目统筹
and showrunner of "The Ones Who Live, "
这是本集剧集揭秘
and this is your episode insider.
一支军队找到我
An army found me,
一支千人的军队保护着一座
a force of thousands protecting a working
数十万人口的秘密城市
hidden city of hundreds of thousands.
在行尸走肉宇宙中
Throughout the shows in The Walking Dead universe,
我们从各个方面认识了共和军
we've seen aspects of the CRM, in small ways and in big ways.
我们希望可以讲一个更宏观的故事
Our ambition is to tell, hopefully, a bigger story
对我向斯科特和罗伯特·柯克曼提出的问题
and have some answers that I'd been sort of asking Scott
还有这么多年其他的疑问
and, you know, Robert Kirkman
还有这么多年其他的疑问
and, you know, Robert Kirkman
作出回答
and all the rest of them for years.
关于这个故事的起源
There was definitely atpaper trail to the CRM
共和军对此肯定有记录
from, you know, the genesis of this show.
我们有“行尸之惧”的故事
We've had stories on"Fear the Walking Dead"
展现他们为了抹去自己存在的证据
that have shown the Iengths they'll go to
干了多小事
just to erase evidence about them,
共和军不让任何人离开
and the CRM doesn't let anyone leave.
大部分人不想走 所以这不算一个问题
Most people don't want to go, so it's not really an issue.
你看到的大概是恶魔岛
The only thing you probably see is like Alcatraz.
对于我们这些收割者 我们到的是美好生活
For us consignees, thougn we see that good life, man.
我们第一次看到瑞克 他在城外
When we first see Rick, he's outside the city.
他还不是一个市民
He's not yet a citizen.
他加入共和军
He's been in the consignment program
收割者项目已经好几年
with the CRM for years.
还没有一个社区如此强人
There hasn't been a community that's been fortified enough
来运作一整个治理体系
to survive a system of governance
这成功了并且很了不起
that works and is amazing.
除了瑞克 大家都很乐意去那
Everybody but Rick is thrilled to be there
但瑞克不需要这个 瑞克需要他的家人
But Rick doesn't need that. Rick needs his family.
瑞克需要米琼恩
Rick needs Michonne.
你的额头怎么了
What happened to your forehead?
某个像你一样的人干的
Someone like you happened.
共和军在他到之后很快发现了他的优势
The CRM found his strength very quickly after he landed,
还是奥卡福介绍的
and it was Okafor who intervened.
这是一个很奇怪的关系
It's a kind of odd relationship.
他救过瑞克很多次
He saves Rick s life countless times.
因为瑞克总想逃跑
Because Rick is trying to escape,
奥卡福把他拉了回来
Okafor pulls him back in.
通常 只要你尝试逃跑
And, usually, it's one time you try to escape,
共和军就不纳入他们了
they just got rid of them.
他们不会让像瑞克这种人进来的
They don't bring in people like Rick.
他们会避免一些有个性的人
They avoid that vulnerability
打破这个地方的秩序
of bringing in somebody strong and charismatic.
你也加入了
You join.
珀尔·索恩是在外界被找到的
Pearl Thorne is another survivor
另一位幸存者
that was found out in the world.
如果不是奥卡福发现了她
If Okafor hadn't been the one to find her,
她是不会被带回去的
she would've never been brought back.
我们想要有人能和瑞克针锋相对
We wanted somebody that could stand toe- to- toe with Rick.
他们对彼此有着很大敬意
They have this kind of extraordinary respect
以至于多年后 这种敬意渗入到家庭中
that, over the years, bleeds into family.
我觉得她在他身上看到了自己的身影
I think she sees herself reflected back in him.
她比他看得更开 比如
You know, she's a little bit more ahead, in terms of, like,
好吧 我理解
"Okay, I've understood that
我仍思念着挚爱
I can still miss the love of my life,
但那是过去了 要专注当下
but that was then, this is now.
我们要做这些事才能有所发展
This is what we have to do in order to move forward. "
但瑞克永远不会忘记他的所爱之人
And Rick never forgets that.
我知道你是这支军队的合适人选 瑞克
I know you're the right thing for this force, Rick.
我知道你是这个计划的合适人选
I know you're the right thing for this plan.
让米琼和瑞克重遇
To have Michonne and Rick breathing the same air again
是最让人激动的事情之一
is one of the most exciting things.
你对这幕有一定期望
You have an expectation of a scene
然后这一幕要被演出来
and then you have the scene that actually occurs.
好消息是 有指定的演员
And the great news is that, with certain actors,
你可以直接调动他们
you can just tune in to them.
我只需要看着她的眼睛
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表