剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
Expanded resources and intel operations along the West Coast.
保护未来
The future.
外部有情况
Red in the field.
威胁迫在眉睫
Threat is classified as imminent.
有新的任务分配
There's an assigned mission deployed.
收到
Copy.
准备好
At the ready.
简报完毕
The briefing is now.
行动开始
The mission is now.
分队都出去执行任务了 只能靠我们自己了
Squads are out on operations, so it's on us.
警戒线附近出现裂口
We have a significant sink breach on the perimeter bars,
招来了很多丧尸
with scatters already incurring.
这是个难题
That is the obstacle.
有二百多号♥丧尸
The objective is 200-plus
正在前往这个缺口
incoming delts moving towards the breach.
定点飞机和干扰型引爆弹资源紧张
Flybys and disruption charges are bouncing off the rock face,
不能完成任务
not doing their job.
所以我们要自己去清理丧尸
So we are going to move the delts ourselves,
让它们消失
right out of existence.
再过几天 所有公民共和军的高层
We are a few days away from the summit of all CRM brass
和整个前线部队就要来参加峰会了
and the entirety of the Frontliner corps.
如果丧尸突破了那个缺口
If the delts pile through that breach,
这个项目就得从头开始了
this project goes back to zero.
计划就会受阻
The plan gets set back.
我们允许计划受阻吗
Do we allow the plan to get set back?
不允许 长官
No, ma'am. No, ma'am.
一名士兵带着引爆弹穿过缺口
One soldier takes the R-DIM through the breach,
去到丧尸外圈
to the horde and beyond it,
将它放置在丧尸群边缘的一百步外
and places it 100 paces past the horde's exit edge.
一架定点飞机会击中引爆弹 制♥造♥音量扩散
A flyby will shoot charges after to create dispersional sound.
谁去做 长官
Who has the ball, ma'am.
我来
I do.
隐蔽才是上策 士兵们
Stealth is the play, soldiers.
只能用冷兵器和气♥枪♥
Cold weapons and pneumatic rifles only.
准居民 保持住
Consignee, stay in formation.
你不要去进行清理了 为活丧尸做好准备
I want you off the line on cleanup, ready for no-kills.
我们管它们叫前线人员 是不是
We call them Frontliners, yes?
那就让它们在最前面
Keep them up front.
事情出了岔子 你在迷雾中走失了
Things go sideways, you get lost in the fog.
别惊慌
Don't panic.
按下你的对讲
Hit your PRB.
你按下那个按钮 三百英里以内的
You hit that button, and any CRM helicopter
公民共和军直升机就会来找你
within 300 miles can come find you.
把东西拿上 我们走
Grab the ball, let's go.
引爆弹 为什么是你
The R-DIM... why you?
因为你们都是动作缓慢的废物
'Cause you're all slow sacks of shit.
鉴于我已经见识过的
Since I've learned what I've learned
以及你马上要见识的 我也不是事事
what you'll learn soon... I don't agree with
都赞同奥卡福的看法 但他会在基层亲力亲为
Okafor on everything, but he led from the ground up.
我也想那么做
I want to do that.
更多丧尸来了 挡住去路了
More incoming. Blocking the way.
我们现在就得把路清理出来
We need to clear that now.
我说过让你不要去清理
I said you were off the line.
退下 等着活丧尸
Stay back for no-kills.
加把劲
Come on!
该死
Ah, shit!
要不把所有人都集中起来往缺口去
Round everybody up, put them towards the breach?
他们都有事做
They're occupied.
应该把最后的位置留给士兵的
Should have given the last seat to a soldier.
有空挡的时候 我们就引爆
We bring up the ball when there's a gap.
准居民贝休恩
Consignee Bethune!
退下
Stand down!
我们走
Let's go.
快走
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
他们会找到我们的 他们会的
They'll find us. They will.
我们会让他们找不到的
We'll make it so they can't.
这样是不行的
Not like this.
还有十个丧尸 还有十个丧尸
10 delts left! 10 delts left!
她破坏了规矩 也让你也破坏了规矩
She broke protocol, which made you break protocol.
她在跑
She was running.
她需要帮助 你需要帮助
She needed help. You needed help.
我们按照指令办事 不然就会没有秩序
We follow a chain of command or order fails.
她不听指挥 你跟着她不听指挥
She went rogue and you followed.
还有多少人要这么做
How many others are gonna do that?
我相信她 我愿意为她冒险
I trusted her. I put my neck out for her.
为你冒险 我后悔了
For you. I regret it.
别啊 我希望你能赢
Don't. I wanted you to win.
所以我才做了那些事
That's why I did what I did.
听着 或许这对她来说太快了
Listen, maybe it was too early for her.
我会送她回去 让她在收获点多待一段时间
I'll send her back, give her more time at the Harvest Point.
是的 暂时这样
Yeah, for now.
我们得解决这个问题
We need to take care of this.
我们
Us.
把准居民带回去
Take the consignee back.
我不想再见到她了 好吗
I don't want to see her again, okay?
而你 你去完成那些该死的补充燃料的工作
And you... you handle all the shit work, all the refuels.
这次我就放过你 格莱姆斯
I'll give you a pass this time, Grimes,
因为你确实帮忙消灭了几百个丧尸 好吗
because you did help eliminate a couple of hundred delts, okay?
比尔少将想要听你的简报
Major General Beale wants to brief you.
你要被提拔了
You're moving up.
瑞克 你最好能明白
Rick, you better understand.
我现在就驻扎在这里
I'm headquartered here now,
峰会以及峰会以后都会在
through the summit and beyond.
家 温暖的家
Home sweet home.
这里到费城不再需要一天半了
No more day and a halfs between here and Philly.
你应该来看看我的房♥间
You should come take a look at my quarters.
喀斯喀特的美丽风光
Beautiful view of the Cascades.
她还没看到我
She hasn't seen me.
好了
There it is.
她看到我了
She saw me.
不重要
Doesn't matter.
贾迪斯也在这里 - 不重要了
Jadis? - It doesn't matter!
你现在就回基地
You're going back to base right now,
就算我要把你打晕
then I'm getting you the hell out of here
然后亲自把你送上那该死的船
if I have to knock you out
我也要让你离开这地方
and put you on that Goddamn boat myself.
我属于这里 你不属于 你永远无法改变这一点
I belong here, you don't, and you will never change that.
结束了
It's over.
我们拥有的一切都破碎了
Everything we had is broken.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
小刀 我是大刀
Shoto, it's Daito.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道我们还回不回得去
I don't know if we'll be back.
行尸走肉: 存活之人 下集预告
这是个什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
我们需要调停一下
We needed a time out.
如果我试图离开 贾迪斯会毁掉我们的家
Jadis will destroy our home if I try to leave.
你想把他们喊过来吗
You wanna call them here?
我们得回去
We need to go back!
我们不必再害怕了
We don't have to be afraid.
不 我们得害怕
Yes, we do.
行尸走肉: 存活之人
行尸走肉: 存活之人 幕后故事
再见
嘿 能把纸巾递给我吗
Hey, can you pass me a napkin?
嘿 瑞克
Hi, Rick.
我会救你的
I'm gonna save you.
这一集的开头
This episode actually begins
有三个不同的时间线
with three different timelines
斯科特·M·金普勒
节目制♥作♥人/执行制片人/联合内容创作者
过去 最近
with the past, with the very recent past,
以及现在
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表