剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
They had lived in a museum.
她和一群人一起打猎
Her group, they hunted
种蘑菇 建栅栏
and grew mushrooms, built fences.
那女孩说 然后有一天行尸就进去了
And then the girl said that, one say, the dead was inside,
大家都死了
and then everyone was dead.
除了她
Except her.
她藏在了一个大雕像里
She hid in this giant sculpture.
是个长着尖刺的大蚂蚱
Said it was a grasshopper with these sharp spines.
她爬到下面
She crawled under there,
那些行尸
and the delts.
她认识的那些人
...the people she knew,
他们为了去咬她把自己搞得四分五裂的
they tore themselves up trying to get to her.
她身上都是他们的血还有内脏器官
She wound up covered in their blood and their organs.
两天后 她觉得自己再也撑不住了
...and after two days, when she couldn't take it anymore,
她终于走了出来 准备等死
she finally stepped out to die.
他们没有袭击她
They didn't attack her,
但她什么都没有了
but she had nothing left
也没有地方可去
and nowhere to go.
所以她就四处走
So she just walked
尽量不发出声音 藏好自己
and tried not to make a noise so she could hide.
你和我还有那个女孩
You and me and that girl
我们都想去别的地方
...we all want to be somewhere else,
想和别人在一起
with someone else,
但我们却被困在了这里
but we got stuck in the right place.
没错
We did.
你早晚有一天会看明白的
And you are gonna see that someday.
我阻止了你 可我不觉得抱歉
I'm not sorry I stopped you.
我救了你一命
I'm not sorry I saved your life,
尽管你不想被救
even when you didn't want it to be saved.
你没有救我的命
You didn't save my life.
我救了
Yes, I did.
我不会失手的 格莱姆斯
I wouldn't have missed, Grimes.
至少这个世界上还多了个好人
At least there's one more good man in this world, hmm?
一个试图拯救这个世界的好人
One more good man to try and save the world.
不管他是不是想要这样
...whether he wants to or not.
城市的外墙
Male news anchor...the city's outer walls
在入侵下倒塌 对抗措施失败
falling to incursion, to countermeasures,
六小时内的街区陷落
to six- hour periods of neighborhoods falling,
最后整城沦陷
to the whole of the city.
全城有两处侵入点
There were two incursion points,
两处坍塌或者可能的引爆
two collapses or possible detonations
大大阻碍了居民疏散
which effectively trapped the city's population.
似乎有一座
It appears that one building,
聚集了数百人的建筑
where hundreds of people gathered,
是最后覆灭的
was last to fall.
公民共和军的情报表明 尽管其大门没被丧尸攻下
And CRM intelligence states that, though its doors held,
但大楼内部发生了一些事情
something occurred inside the building itself,
引发了最初的几起死亡 病变复活
leading to some initial deaths, reanimations,
和整个
and the whole.
我想过结束它
I thought about ending it,
把一切终止
just stopping it all.
但之后
But then-
之后会不会都是一场空
then it would just be nothing, wouldn't it?
整件事 都是徒劳
AlI of it, for nothing.
我做不到
I couldn't do it,
但我仍决定赴死
but I still decided to die.
我一直在给你写信
I've been writing you letters the whole time,
联络你 唤醒内心的情感
reaching out, to feel something,
写信只是想象你可以读到它们
writing just to imagine you could read them.
这是我最后一封
This is my last one,
最后一封你读不到的信
the last letter I write to you that you'll never see.
我爱你
I love you.
我不再看重死亡
I don't see the dead anymore
或我所失去的人
or the ones I lost
或者太阳 天空 水流
or the sun, the sky, or the water.
我不再记惦着你
I don't see you anymore.
我只关注眼前的一切
I just see what's ahead.
金属转件 枪油和鲜血
Metal rotors and gun oil and blood.
为拯救世界我必须做的和我能做的事
What I have to do, what I can do to help save the world,
即使你不知道我做过
even if you don't know I ever did that.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
我非常非常爱你
〔love you so, so much.
我努力过
I tried.
请明白我努力过
Please just know I tried.
我努力过
I tried.
但我失败了
but I failed.
这是很大胆的举动 但你说你信任我
This is a pretty bold move, but you said you believed in me.
所以 如果你想独占这张长椅
So, if you want this bench to yourself,
我也可以带着这 大盒披萨走过大蓝楼
I can take this large pizza past the big, blue building,
在我糟糕的工作时间
and eat it alone at my miserable desk
在我乱糟糟的工位上独自吃掉
at my miserable job.
我确实信任你
I do believe in you.
我也很喜欢披萨
...and I do like pizza.
但别再说你的苦了
But shut up about your misery.
没人逼着你在这
You're not stuck anywhere.
你说过 你不在你理想的地方
Well, you said you're not where you wanna be.
我不在
I'm not.
但我也没被困在这
But I'm not stuck, either.
只要我们愿意 就能征服整个世界
We can make this whole damn world ours if we want to.
如果有一天
What if I came here one day.
我带了五个披萨
with five pizzas?
和一枚婚戒过来呢
And a wedding ring?
我觉得你应该这么做
I think you should do that.
我觉得
I think
我相信你
I believe in you.
我觉得
Ithink, um
瑞克
Rickl
谢谢你带我们去海边
Thanks for taking us up the coast.
我喜欢你开飞机时的沉默
I like the way you fly.
很难说是不是有心事
Hard to tell if there's anything on your mind.
这些天你都不怎么说话 瑞克
You rarely say shit these days, Rick.
我一直在想儿时的一个晚上
I've been thinking about this night when I was a kid.
那时七岁
7 years old.
我非常渴
I was thirsty,
睡不着觉
couldn't sleep,
所以我去接水
so I went to get some water.
老房♥子 吱吱叫的地板
Old house, squeaky floorboards,
尽量不吵醒家里人
trying not to wake my family.
我在楼梯上
I was on the stairs
看到厨房♥里有光
and I saw a light in the kitchen.
橘色的光
It was orange.
是庄稼着火了
The crops were burning.
我特别害怕 僵在原地
I was so scared, I couldn't move.
之后 我爸爸来了
Then, my dad was there.
他看起来像头怪兽
He looked like a monster.
半边身体着了火
Half his body was burnt,
但他是来救我的
but he was there to get me out.
他说我不必害怕
He said I didn't need to be scared,
那只是着火
that it was just the burning,
火焰是为了下季的丰收
that the flames were protecting the plants
在保护植物
for the next harvest.
他说 这也许看起来像世界末日
He said, "It may look like the end of the world,
但这只是开始
but it's only just the beginning. "
他非常镇定
He was so certain,
非常沉稳
so steady,
然后他
and he.
让我冷静下来
It made me calm.
我相信他
I believed him.
他活下来了吗
Did he survive?
他没事
Yeah, he was okay.
后来都没事
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表