剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
The world is so much bigger than we knew, Michonne,
美好的多 却也残酷的多
so much better, and so much worse.
一眼望去 只看到生命被死亡包围
Beale: Life surrounded by death, all in one view.
不是吗
Isn't that right?
比尔少将
Major General Beale.
是的 长官 说的没错
Yes, sir. It is.
坐吧 格莱姆斯
Have a seat, Grimes.
在我们与波特兰和奥马哈结成的三城联盟中
Another thing we have over Portland and Omaha
我们还有一个优势
in our alliance of three XXXXXXX
不同于他们 我们不费吹灰之力就能隐藏好自已
is, unlike them, we're fairly well hidden without much effort
我知道联邦政♥府♥对亚特兰大做了什么
I saw what federal forces did to Atlanta. XXXXXXX
一把火烧了个干净 长官
They used napalm, sir.
简直是魔鬼
Monsters.
比行尸还要恶劣
Worse than the delts.
不过这支军队
But this force- -
当时的宾夕法尼亚州国民警卫队
as the Pennsylvania National Guard at the time- -
我们阻止了他们
we stopped them.
怎么做到的
How, sir?
牺牲
Sacrifice
运气
Luck.
冷静
Calm.
还有奥卡福
And Okafor.
奥卡福吗 长官
Okafor, sir?
当时他随着空军一起到来
He was with their Air Force.
本该轰炸掉整座城市
He was supposed to bomb the city,
但他却炸死了在林肯金融球场的
but instead, he bombed 4, 000 Marines
4000名海军陆战队员
staging at Lincoln Financial Field.
他转变了立场
He switched sides.
我也是
Well, I did, too.
从某种角度来讲
In a way.
你和索恩原本不可能进入公民共和军的
Beale: You and Thorne never would have been allowed into the CRM.
甚至都不可能成为收割者
You wouldn't have even been let into consignment,
但奥克福说服了大家
but Okafor made a compelling argument.
问你个问题吧 格莱姆斯
Let me ask you a question, Grimes.
如果你不想的话 就不用回答
I don't expect you to answer, and you don't have to.
我就只想看着你的眼睛问一问
I'm just gonna ask it and look in your eyes.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
奥克福是在计划什么别的事情吗
Is Okafor up to anything I should know about?
没有
No. No.
没有
No.
很好 瑞克
Good, Rick.
你问我们是如何得胜 如何存活下来的
You asked me how we won, how we survived.
那你是如何存活下来的
How did you survive?
牺牲
Sacrifice.
你试着逃跑四次
You tried to escape four times.
为什么现在又加入军队
Why are you here?
你想要杀戮吗
Do you want to kill?
还是想要死亡
To die?
还是说这一切又只是为了逃跑
Or is all this just another attempt to escape?
请你看着我的眼睛 长官
Look in my eyes, sir.
你说呢
You tell me.
我只是想和你一起看看风景 格莱姆斯
I'm just gonna share the view with you for a while, Grimes.
一切都被包裹在巨大的谜团之中
Everything was about secrets.
军队不惜一切将这座城市藏匿起来
The army kept the city a secret at all costs.
对这座城市来说 军队所做的一切亦是个谜团
Everything the army did was secret to the city.
还有那些穿着血红色条纹的士兵
And then there were the soldiers
他们所做的 一切
with those blood- red stripes
也对整个军队保密
keeping what they did a secret to the whole force.
一个秘密接一个秘密
Secrets on secrets.
而我唯一在意的 是保护好我的秘密
And the only thing I cared about was holding on to mine.
我们近期的模型推算出一个关键点
Our latest modeling shows a tipping point.
清算即将来临
There's a reckoning coming...
就在不远的未来
...and it's coming soon.
或许你会问
Okafor: Maybe you're asking,
就不能躲开吗
Why can't you just turn away? "
有时候是一个人 有时是两个
Sometimes one person, sometimes two.
他们有能力 有责任
...they have the power, they have a responsibility
改变一切
to change everything.
你会看到
You'll see it
面对
face it
而且我知道
and I know.
你会做出正确的选择
you'll make the right choice.
在决定性时刻
In that defining moment,
你会做出正确的选择
you'll make the right choice.
靠
Esteban: Oh, shit.
瑞克·格莱姆斯
Rick Grimes
我去
Rick: Shit.
埃斯特班·加西亚
Esteban Garcia.
是3区水务副经理埃斯特班·加西亚吗
Wait, is it Ward 3 Deputy Water Manager Esteban Garcia?
嘿 嘿 现在我可是正经理了好吗
Hey, hey, it's Ward 3 Water Manager now, right?
嘿 你的收割者夹克呢
Hey, where's your consignment jacket?
而且今天不休假的话你怎么会来这的
And how the hell are you even here if it's not a furlough day?
天
Oh, shit.
你加入了公民共和军
You joined the CRM.
搞什么
What the fuck?
检修孔下面的隧♥道♥
The tunnel under this manhole- -
我需要你告诉我它通到哪
I need you to tell me where it goes.
兄弟 我现在是高级水利水电人员
Dude, I am senior level water and power now, okay?
我不能 -我必须继续尝试
I can'tjust...I have to keep trying.
我不会放弃的
I won't stop.
我马上就可以做到了 我能回家了
I'm getting there. I'm getting home.
不然我就要死了 就是这样
Or I'm dying. That's it,
听着 瑞克 我知道你是自己人
Look, Rick, you know you're my guy, man,
但我什么都不能说
but I can't tell you shit, alright?
就算我告诉你了
Even if I did tell you shit
我告诉你的
...you know, the shit I would tell you
肯定也绝对不是
would definitely not be that...
这个隧♥道♥会带你到达正东
this tunnel would take you due east
大约一英里外的一个路囗
to a junction about a mile out,
如果你那里碰巧有个上了挂锁的栅栏
and if there happened to be a padlocked grate there,
我百分百不会告诉你
I 100%wouldn't tell you
挂锁的密♥码♥是4399
that the code to open it's 4- 3- 9- 9.
我想告诉你的另外一件事就是
And another thing I'd tell your ass is that
我懂你 明白吗
is that I get it, alright?
但你没必要为这去死
But you don't have to die, man.
所以你不许死 听见了吗
So don't fucking die, okay?
基地 这里是黑鹰3号♥
Man: Base, this is Black Hawk 3.
我们有关于真-克洛的情报
We have tally on Gen- Klor.
五分钟后着陆
Wheels down in five.
收到 黑鹰3号♥
Man#2: Copy, Black Hawk 3.
经过了多年的训练
After all the years of training
以及与奥卡福之间的沟通
and the talks with Okafor,
扮演好士兵
playing the good soldier,
我终于有办法回到你身边了 -快快快
I found a way back to you. Go, go, go.
是个外勤任务 -进入厂区
It was a faraway mission...Man: Breaching facility.
去一个废弃的化工厂收集资源
...a resource run to an abandoned chemical plant.
我找到一具行尸的尸体
I got a walker body,
砍下了它的手
cut off its hand.
留下了我的身份识别牌
...left it with my dog tags.
尸体会被焚烧
The corpse would burn.
活人无处可逃
"There's no escape for the living, "
所以我必须确保他们认为我死了
so I had to make sure they thought I was dead.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
该死
God damn it.
等等 快回来
Wait. Get back.
我都看到了
I saw the whole thing.
来 没事的
C'mon. It's okay.
收到 资源提取完成
Man: Copy. Resource extraction complete.
药片都装车了
Tablets are loaded.
上报情况
Call it in.
找到撤离者
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表