剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
我们告诉自己我们是行尸走肉
Rick: We tell ourselves that we are the walking dead.
瑞克 我们还在一起
Rick We're in here together.
我们会失去一些人
Rick: We're gonna lose people.
甚至可能是彼此
Maybe even each other.
你可能会失去我
You can lose me.
不会
No.
如果我没能挺过去
If it's me who doesn't make it,
你就得带领其他人前进
you're gonna have to Iead the others forward
因为你可以
because you're the one who can.
瑞克
Rick!
为朱迪思创造一个未来
Making a future for Judith- -
这很值
it'll be worth it.
我们能做到的 我不会放弃
We can make it. I'm not giving up.
我这儿有东西
I have a B.
少将 我对调查腐♥败♥
Jadis: Major General, I'm taking great satisfaction
和背叛感到非常满意
in investigating corruption and betrayal.
我会解决的
I will fix it
我找到了属于勇者的东西
Michonne: I found something that belonged to the Brave Man.
什么意思
Judith: What do you mean?
妈妈
Mom
他还活着吗
is he alive?
我不知道
I I don't know.
但如果你觉得他还活着
But if you think he's alive,
那你就得去找他
then you have to go find him.
好 宝贝 我要去试试
Okay, baby girl. I'm gonna try.
去找他吧
Go get him.
我努力过
Rick: I tried.
请明白我努力过
Please know I tried.
入侵导致城市外墙倒塌
Male news anchor...the city's outer walls falling to incursion,
对抗措施失败
to countermeasures,
六小时内的街区陷落
to six- hour periods of neighborhoods falling,
最后整城沦陷
to the whole of the city.
有两个入侵点
There were two incursion points,
两处坍塌或者可能的引爆
two collapses or possible detonations,
大大阻碍了居民疏散
which effectively trapped the city's population.
似乎有一座
It appears that one building,
聚集了数百人的建筑
where hundreds of people gathered,
是最后覆灭的
was last to fall.
公民共和军的情报表明 尽管其大门没被丧尸攻下
And CRM intelligence states that, though its doors held,
但大楼内部发生了一些事情
something occurred inside the building itself,
引发了最初的几起死亡 病变复活 以及
leading to some initial deaths, reanimations, and the whole. ...
收割者格莱姆斯已被限制行动
Man: Consignee Grimes is tethered.
已就位
Inbound.
各位 公民共和国♥军♥队
Woman: Congsignees, the Civic Republic Military
感谢你们报名参加这次志愿任务
thanks you for signing up for this voluntary assignment.
这是一次三♥级♥危险事件
This is a level- three hazardous event.
阻止燃烧丧尸的推进
Eliminating the advance of ignited delts,
你们就能保护20多万人的庄稼
you are protecting crops and food stores
和粮食储备
for over 200, 000 people.
你们现在正在加快成为公民的步伐
You are now speeding up your path to citizenship.
基地 这是A队
Man#2: Base, this is Alpha.
所有收割者都已就位 准备执行
AlI consignees are in place and ready to execute.
收到 执行清理协议
Man#3: Copy. Execute clearing protocol.
上吧 收割者
Man#4: Go, consignees!
这边
Man: Over here!
这边还有一个
Man: Another one over here!
格莱姆斯 格莱姆斯
Man: Grimes. Grimes!
收割者格莱姆斯
Man: Consignee Grimesl
对不起 我在找我的斧头
Sorry. Trying to find my ax.
收割者格莱姆斯
Man: Consignee Grimes.
只能这样
This is how.
只能这样
This is how.
收割者格莱姆斯违反了协议
Man: Consignee Grimes is breaking protocol.
我看到他了
Man#2: I've got eyes on him!
收割者格莱姆斯 站住
Consignee Grimes, stop where you arel
收割者格莱姆斯
Consignee Grimes!
Rick: Aah!
你到底在哪儿
Man: Where the hell are you?
格莱姆斯 别动
Man: Grimes, freezel
只剩一个 只剩一个
Man: Down to one, down to one.
闭合包围圈 禁止射杀
Close circle. No kill.
米琼恩
Rick: Michonnel
瑞克
Michonne: Rick!
操
Oh, shit.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我的意思是
I mean.
你另有所指
You mean something else.
我不是本地人
Uh, I'm not from around here.
我迷路了 还迟到了
I'm lost, and I'm late for work.
你会不会
Do you know, uh
制图
cartography?
我不会
I don't.
我只知道怎么找地方
I just know where things are.
那是我该去的地方 但我不知道我现在在哪
Um, that'swhere I need to be, but I don't know where I am.
走那边
That way.
经过那座蓝色的大楼
Pass the big blue building.
然后就到了
You'll get there
我相信你
I believe in you.
你介不介意我
Do you mind if I just
我不介意
I don't mind.
我不是故意打扰你吃午饭的
I don't mean to interrupt your lunch.
你在这附近工作吗
You work around here?
是的
I do.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
算不上理想的工作
It's not where I want to be.
你现在的处境够理想吗
Are you where you wanna be?
我一直以为我会等到我们终于又在一起的时候
Rick: I always thought I would wait to tell you everything
再告诉你一切
when we were finally back together,
以为这只会是当我们老眼昏花
that it'd just be a story on the porch
太阳落山后在门廊上
after the sun went down,
随意说出的一个故事
when we could barely see each other,
但我现在必须告诉你
but I have to tell you now.
不是所有的
Not everything.
我无法面对一切
I can't face everything.
这是大部分 但所有的一切
This is most of it, but all of it,
都是为了回到你身边
it was always about getting back to you.
那桥上发生的事 我以为我死定了
What happened on the bridge, I didn't think I'd survive.
然后我在一家军队医院醒来
And I woke up in a military hospital.
一支军队找到了我 一支拥有数千人的军队
An army found me, a force of thousands,
保护着一座运行完善
protecting a working, hidden city
有数十万人口的隐秘城市
of hundreds of thousands.
安全和保密是最重要的
Security and secrecy above all.
那是军队的守则
That's the army's code.
所以谁也不能离开
So no one can leave ever.
这个城市实行自治
The city governs itself,
完全独♥立♥于军队
completely separate from the military.
但它遵循一个规则
But it follows that one rule,
一个来自墙外的法则
that Ilaw from outside the walls.
他们救下的人要在郊区工作
The people they rescue, they work in the outskirts,
杀死行尸以获取能源 或种植食物
killing walkers for energy or growing food
或管理水和废物
or managing the water, the waste.
六年之后 他们就能进入城市
After six years of it, they get into the city,
远离军队 远离郊区
away from the army, from the outskirts.
他们被称为收割者
They're called consignees.
我是他们中的一员 但我是永远不会进去的
And I was one of them, but I was never gonna go in.
我本想逃走的
I was gonna get away.
我本想回到你身边
I was gonna get back to you.
该死 我是真的想
God damn it, I was.
收到
Man: Uh, copy that...
该死
God damn it.
本来可以用另一只手的 对吧
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表