剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
如果我过早死去
In the event of my untimely demise,
我在我的遗物中留下一份文件
I put a little file among my possessions,
告诉他们需要知道的关于你的一切
telling them everything they need to know about you.
我想公民共和军的改造部队
I imagine that a CRM reclamation team
会在收到文件的几小时内
would have everybody that you love
让你爱的所有人都死掉
dead within hours of that file's receipt.
尽管困难重重 我找到你了 瑞克
Despite all the odds, I found you, Rick.
我来这里带你回家
I came here to take you home.
我们一起想办法保护它
And we figure out how to protect it together.
行尸走肉: 存活之人 第一季第五集
# 美好的生活 #
Oh, the good life
# 充满乐趣 似是理想状态 #
Full of fun, seems to be the ideal
美味拉面
# 美好的生活 让你躲藏 #
Mm, the good life lets you hide
美味拉面
Tasteful Noods?
# 感受到的一切悲伤 #
All the sadness you feel
# 你不会真正陷入爱河 #
You won't really fall in love
怀俄明州
最后的西部老城
# 因为你不愿冒险 #
For you can't take the chance
# 请诚实面对自己 #
So please be honest with yourself
# 不要假装浪漫 #
Don't try to fake romance
# 这是美好的人生 #
It's the good life
# 追逐自♥由♥ 探索未知 #
To be free and explore the unknown
# 请记住 我还想要你 #
Please remember I still want you
# 如果你想知道为何 #
And in case you wonder why
# 就醒过来 #
Well, just wake up
# 和美好的生活 #
Kiss the good life
# 说再见 #
Goodbye
三棵松小道
从没喜欢过那些
Never did like those.
不是"米琼恩"的风格 是吗
No 'Michonne's", huh?
从来都不是
Not even once.
把这个当礼物送给RJ会很糟糕吗
Is this a terrible gift to bring to R.J.?
从来没人管他叫"小瑞克"
No one has ever once called him "Junior".
好吧
Ah. Okay.
你要让自己回去
You're bringing yourself back.
那就够了
That's more than enough.
"勇者" 是不是
"The Brave Man", huh?
你就是
You are.
比以前更是
More than ever.
他可能已经可以用这个了
He might be ready for this.
他就是那样的人吗
Is that who he is?
朱迪斯有一把刀
Judith has a sword.
他们就是我们
They're us.
我有东西给你
I got you something.
我想这是小苏打和绿薄荷
I think it was baking soda and spearmint.
正如你的要求
As requested.
信守承诺的人
Man of his word.
也就花了几辈子的时间吧
It only took a couple lifetimes.
我爱上了我儿子最好的朋友
I was in love with my son's best friend.
我不知道该怎么做
I didn't know what to do.
然后你又要了那个牙膏
Then you asked for that toothpaste.
我要是什么都找不到我就完了
I was damned if I wasn't gonna find something.
你找到了属于自己的时刻
You found your moment.
是现在吗
Is this one?
你说呢
You tell me.
"三棵松旅馆"
"Three Pines Cabin".
你看到路上的标识了吗
You see that sign on the road?
看来我们找到了能留宿一晚的地方
Looks like we found a place to stay for the night.
运气真不错
Luck's holding up.
索恩太紧张了
Thorne was so uptight.
她为了这支军队是如此努力
She was trying so hard for this army.
太努力了
Too hard.
她试图回家 回到南非
She was trying to get home, to South Africa,
去找她爱的人
to someone she loves.
奥卡福找到了她 她停止尝试了
Okafor found her, and she stopped trying.
你知道的 我从来没放下过
You know, I never let go.
我否认这件事
I denied it,
我将你推开 但我从来没放下过
and I pushed you away, but I never let go.
我之前不知道
I didn't know.
怎么了
What is it?
"防人于人"
"The people from the people."
小心
Look out!
美国国家公园管理局护林站
防人于公园
防公园于人
防人于人
他们皮肤就像石头一样
Their skin's like stone.
它会裂开 我砸开 你捅进去
It cracks. I break, you stab.
我们应该 我们应该感谢他们
We should... We should thank these folks.
它们的皮肤变硬 是因为蒸气通风口
They get crusty like that, uh, 'cause of the steam vents.
钙化了还是什么的
Calcified or something.
这里还有湿的
And there's the wet ones.
还有烤的或者是煮的
You got your baked and your boiled.
就像是波兰饺子
Kind of like pierogies.
我在匹兹堡住过一阵子
I lived in, uh, Pittsburgh for a bit.
他们看起来很饿
They look pretty hungry.
好吧
Okay.
你 你在开玩笑吗
Are... Are you kidding?
注意安全
Stay safe.
感谢你们的帮助 但我们还需要更多
Appreciate the help, but we're gonna need more.
实际上 是全部
All of it, in fact.
红 不 他们帮了我们
Red, no. They helped us.
不是针对谁 我们也很感激
It's nothing personal, and we are grateful.
但现实就是这样的 你懂我的意思吗
It's just the way things are. You know what I mean?
这年头每小时情况都会更糟糕
Shit gets worse by the hour these days.
要不你还是把枪收起来吧
You want to just take it back?
是的 我们可以把时间倒转回
Yeah, we can just roll this back to you
你说谢谢的时候 如果你想的话
just saying thanks, if you want.
不可能
Hell no.
那句话是怎么说的
What do we say?
新的情况出现了 总得接受新...
New shit presents itself, always take the new...
我想 我想要 将时间倒转回去
I'd like... I'd like to roll... do the roll back now.
不行
Nope.
没有他我们就活不下来
We wouldn't be alive without him.
我们怎么知道你不会这么对其他人
How do we know you won't do this to someone else?
你们不知道 但如果你们让我和我的家人活着
You don't, but if you let me and my family live,
这将是一次有启发性的经历
I'd consider that an instructive experience.
答应我们 不要打扰别人
Promise us to leave people be.
你们是认真的吗
You serious?
你们为什么要管 除你们之外
Why would you care about saving anybody's skin
其他人的死活
other than your own?
自己照顾自己
You look after you.
这世界上的其他事情都是童话
Anything else in this world is a fairytale.
你以为呢
You think?
现在很难思考
It's very hard to think right now.
那你就听着 行吗
Well, how about you just listen?
我失禁了
I-I'm peeing.
我们救了你 这里唯一有
We saved you, and the only people in danger
被杀危险的人可不是我们这些帮手
of being killed... well, it isn't the helpers here.
你为什么不直接答应我们 然后我们就相信你
Why don't you just promise, and we'll believe you?
瑞德 - 好
Red. - Yeah.
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
我不会打扰别人
I'll leave people be.
我保证
Promise.
好 好 那很公平
Yeah. Yeah, that's... that's fair.
认真的吗
Really?
是的 - 好吧
Yes. - Okay.
我其实挺期待的
I was really looking forward to that.
好吧
Okay.
等我们走了再去捡
Wait 'til we're gone.
遵守你的承诺 混♥蛋♥
Keep your promise, asshole.
瑞德的红枪
Red's red gun.
你觉得把另一个留给他们没问题吗
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表