剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
but he made a mission to prove me wrong.
我的看法仍在不断变化
My perspective is still changing.
我总是想起"pharmakon"这个古希腊词汇
I keep thinking "pharmakon," an Ancient Greek word
它能同时表达"毒药"和"解药"的意思
meaning both "poison" and "the cure."
你的名字出现时 我就会想起这个词 格莱姆斯
I think about that when your name comes up, Grimes.
问题是 我看不透你
The thing is, I'm not sure about you.
就是不能确定
I'm just not sure.
"兵法家传书"
"Martial Arts: The Book of Family Traditions"
柳生宗矩写的
by Yagyu Munenori.
我也给过奥卡福一本
I gave it to Okafor, too.
我也看不透他
Wasn't sure about him, either.
但对他来说 天空就是极限 是不是
But with him, the sky was the limit, yes?
索恩 我需要跟你单独聊聊
Thorne, I need to speak with you privately.
我们去兜兜风
Let's take a ride.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
我现在是索恩指挥军士长了
I'm Command Sergeant Major Thorne now.
比尔提拔了我
Beale promoted me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他把一切都告诉我了 给我做了全面的简报
He told me everything, gave me the full briefing.
层级简报
The Echelon Briefing.
我以为我要过很多年才能...
I thought it would be years before I...
我需要你接管卡斯卡迪亚
I'm going to need you to take over logistics
前线作战基地的后勤工作
at Cascadia Forward Operating Base.
他们加快了进度
They're accelerating the schedule
还有很多工作要在
and there's a lot that needs to be done
指挥官们来参加开幕峰会之前完成
before the commanders arrive for the opening summit.
比尔说所有人都会到那里去
Beale said that they're all going to be there.
所有高级官员 所有能做决定的人
Every senior officer, every decision maker.
整个前线部队
The entire Frontliner force.
他也问了我关于准居民贝休恩的事
He also asked me about Consignee Bethune.
在这支一万七千多人的队伍里 他注意到了她
More than 17,000 in this force and, um, she's on his radar.
我只是想让你知道 她现在对我有了影响
I just want you to know she reflects on me now.
你跟他们说那是为了奥卡福
Well, you told them it was for Okafor.
是的 之前是这样
I did, and it was.
那也是为了你
It was for you, too.
事情正在发生
It's happening.
我得到了提拔 我不能被她拉下去了
I'm moving up, and I can't have her pull me down.
我只是希望你知道这一点
I just need you to know that.
她不会的 我能保证
She won't. I'll make sure.
你会的
You will.
谢谢你听我说话 瑞克
Thank you for listening, Rick.
也谢谢你的酒
And for this.
怎么了 不敬礼吗
What? No salute?
你未闻我所闻
You didn't hear what I heard.
未见我所见
You didn't see what I saw.
你会的
You will.
晚安 军士长
Good night, Sergeant Major.
晚安 指挥军士长
Good night, Command Sergeant Major,
干扰型引爆弹 北部/东北部 晚九点
就是今晚了 我们动作得快
This is it, tonight. We gotta move fast.
干扰型引爆弹引来了更多丧尸
The disruption charges brought out more of the dead.
今晚会引来更多
Tonight's will bring even more.
告诉他 我很抱歉我说谎了
在任务后的身体♥检♥查结束后 去准居民健身中心
After post-task health check, go to Consignee Fitness,
678号♥储物柜
locker 678.
有把钥匙能让你离开大楼
The key will get you out of the building,
从基地底下离开
under the base, and away.
跟着地图走
Follow the map.
灌木丛里有一艘红色独木舟
There's a red canoe in the brush.
我爱你
I love you.
我还给你留了点小惊喜
And I left you a little something.
春日花♥园♥站
瑞克
Rick?
瑞克
Rick?
我不走
I'm not coming.
如果你不走 你就永远走不了了
And if you don't go, you'll never get away
我们就得死在这
and we both die here.
唯一能让你回到朱迪斯身边的办法
The only way to get you back to Judith
就是我留在这里确保安全
is that I stay here to make sure.
我永远爱你
I love you forever.
如果你爱我
If you love me
你就会走
you'll go.
说明你的来意吧 士兵
State your business, soldier.
她走了 你要帮我让她能一直保持离开的状态
She's gone, and you're helping me make her stay gone.
她是怎么离开的
How is she gone?
我让她看起来是在尝试逃离时死掉了
I made it look like she died trying.
我知道我需要留在这 她才能走 所以我在这
I know I needed to stay to get her away, so I'm here.
她真的在没你的情况下离开了吗
She actually left without you?
我不信 瑞克
I don't believe that, Rick.
她不知道我不跟她一起走
She didn't know she was leaving without me.
你还想杀我吗 瑞克
You still want to kill me, Rick?
你还在这么想吗
You still see that?
或许我只是幻想杀掉你吧
Maybe I was just dreaming.
我不能杀你 人脉也是资源
I can't kill you. People are a resource.
你现在是其中的一部分了 "我们的命运被绑在了一起"
You're part of this now. "Our fates are bound."
怎么呢 - 我找了一具尸体
How's that? - I found a body.
我给它穿上了准居民制♥服♥
It was close enough after I put it in a consignment uniform
把它撕裂 扒了它的脸和头皮
and tore it apart, tore its face and scalp off.
说法就是她摔倒了 头撞到了石头上 丧尸抓到了她
Story is she fell, hit her head on the rocks, walkers got her.
你只要确保他们一发现她失踪了
You just make sure you're on the investigation
你就开始调查就行了
as soon as they find out she's missing.
尸体在岸边 七十号♥码头东南侧
Body's on the shoreline, southeast of Pier 70.
我正要去卡斯卡迪亚基地做第一次
I was just heading out for the first security audit
安全检查
at your Cascadia Base.
我就要离开这里了 感谢上帝
I will be gone, thank God.
在戴娜被发现后 我会确保自己
I'll make sure I'm on point when Dana
处于局内 然后投入工作
goes gone and I will get to work.
但如果事情出了岔子 那不是我的问题
But any shit that rains down, it wasn't my doing.
如果你想让梦想成真
And if you do want to make your dream come true,
那就在较量的时候杀了我
kill me while we're nose to nose.
我已经把你不想让
I already left them all the answers
他们知道的事情全说了
you don't want them to have.
你说你这么做是为了她
You say you did it for her.
我相信你说的话
I'm sure that that is true,
但你留在这里
but I wonder if there isn't something else
肯定还有其他原因
that's keeping you here.
别忘了 我救过你的命
Again, I-I did save your life.
那现在你要去救她的命了
Well, now you get to save hers.
你是个英雄
You're a hero
发型很丑的英雄
with a shit haircut.
放松
As you were.
你有麻烦了 军士长
You're in real trouble now, Sergeant Major.
动起来
Let's move!
好样的 - 天哪
Way to go. - Oh, my God!
入队的时候 她说她想找个人多的地方
During intake, she said that she was looking
那样有安全感
for safety in numbers.
那帮我完成了我的任务
It helped me make my case.
问题在于 她不像是那种
Thing is, she doesn't look like someone
要依靠别人得到安全感的人
who relies on others for safety.
继续走
Keep walking.
往左走 我们聊聊
Ahead and to the left. We can talk.
这么多年以来 我还能活着
All these years, the only way I wasn't killed
是因为有个人一直在帮助我
was one man saving my life over and over.
唯一能让你逃脱的办法 就是有人在这里确保你的安全
The only way you get away is if someone is here making sure.
我花了很多年才明白 我再也离不开了
It's taken me years to know I can't go anymore.
我寻求过帮助 但并没有得到帮助
I asked for help, I didn't get it.
想要离开 你需要在内部有人
To get away, you need someone on the inside.
我可以成为你的那个人
I'm that for you.
我说过 如果你爱过我
I said that if you loved me
你就应该走
you'd go.
小刀 我是大刀
Shoto, it's Daito.
有人告诉我 必须得知道什么时候该走
Someone told me I had to know when to go.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表