剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
然后 我们回家
And then, we go home.
你觉得我们能战胜一切吗
Do you think we can do anything?
我相信
Because I do.
他们到底对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
我们回去
We need to go back.
然后呢
And after that?
你还爱我吗
Do you still love me?
一直爱着
Always.
我从未停止爱你
I've never stopped loving you.
那是我们那架直升机
That's our helicopter.
你救了我们
You saved our lives.
都死了
It's gone.
所以 我们也死了
So, we're gone.
对
Yeah.
我们可以回家了
We can go home.
简迪斯会觉得我们也死了
Jadis will think we died in there.
他们都会这么觉得
They all will.
瑞克
Rick?
不
No.
你说什么
What did you say?
我不会回去
I'm not going home.
温度控制故障
Temperature control malfunction.
"我知道结局会是怎么样"
"I know how it ends."
你的儿子
You know, your son...
那个你连一句问候都没有的孩子
...the one you haven't asked anything about...
他叫你"勇敢者"
...he calls you "The Brave Man".
他和朱迪思
He and Judith
会互相给对方讲你的故事
tell each other the story of what you did.
他开始叫自己"小勇敢者"
He started calling himself "Little Brave Man."
我很喜欢
I loved that.
"我知道结局会是怎么样"
"I know how it ends."
纳特 我的朋友 就是你们的人杀...
Nat, my friend, who your people killed...
他们不是我的人 -当我坚持一定要找到你时
They're not my damn people. - He said that to me once
他跟我说了这句
when I said I had to keep looking for you.
他知道结局如何 但他仍旧支持我
He knew how it ended, but he still had my back.
我当时坚信他错了 但他其实没错
I was so sure he was wrong, but he wasn't.
因为现在我来了
'Cause here I am.
找到你了
I found you.
但又没找到你
But I didn't.
这完全
This is... whoo.
完全和我想象的不一样
This is not what I had in my head at all.
好吧
Okay.
我们先 捋一捋思路
So, just... just to get this straight...
我们眼前有了逃走的机会
we just got a way out.
他们以为我们死了 但你不想走
They think we're dead, and you want to stay,
你想留在一支
stay with an army
把你囚禁了多年的军队里
that kept you against your will for years.
我得保护你们的安全
I have to make sure you're protected.
不是这样吧
Oh. That's not it.
我得阻止他们找上我们家
I have to keep them from coming for our home.
他们要来找我们家 你确定
They're coming for it? You know that?
他们有一天可能会
They could, one day.
有一天
One day?
我一直假装没看见 但你也说过
I've been looking the other way, and you said it.
他们滥杀无辜
They... They kill innocent people.
这不就是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you wanted?
我没问题 我留下来确保朱迪思
I'm in. I stay and make sure Judith
和我们的儿子能免受他们的伤害
and our son are protected from them.
放什么屁 -听我说
Oh, this is bullshit. - Listen to me.
你和纳特杀害的第一个人 名叫奥卡福
The first man you and Nat killed, his name was Okafor,
正是他救了我的命
and he's who saved my life.
他希望我加入CRM
He wanted me to become part of the CRM,
进入高层 帮他改变这个组织
move up, help him change it.
我当时失去了一切
I didn't have anything left,
所以决定投身于他的事业 -他的事业
so I gave myself to his mission. - His mission.
你还记得我们一起构建的生活吗
Do you remember the life we built?
我们曾拥有的一切
What we had?
我们建造的一切
What we were building...
让许多人活了下来
it's kept people alive.
我看见你站在那儿 在她身后
I saw you, standing there, behind her.
站得笔直地为这支军队效力 我就想
A soldier at attention for this army, and I thought,
"他在这里是个囚犯 我们必须逃出去"
"He's a prisoner here, and we have to break out."
没人选择呆在监狱
You don't choose to stay in prison.
户门洞开就是离开的时候
When the doors open, you leave.
我们风餐露宿 摸爬滚打太久了
We've been crawling around in the dirt so long,
米琼恩 一路上失去了多少我们爱的人
Michonne, losing people we love.
这就像是
This felt like
阻止这种悲剧的一种方式 或一个机会
a way or a chance to... to stop that.
不是向厄运低头 而是为所有人而战
Not to surrender to it, to fight, for everyone.
那个地方的事情与你无关
That place is not your responsibility.
你的家庭才要紧
You have a family.
奥卡福已经不在了
Okafor's gone.
索恩现在也和他们一伙 我是唯一的希望
Thorne's one of them now. I'm the only one left.
所以 你是想
So, you're trying to,
保护我们的安全
keep us safe,
方式是或许某天改变CRM
by maybe changing the CRM one day,
阻止他们或许有一天 找上我们家门 威胁我们的安全
who might come after our home and put it in danger?
是这样吗
That's it?
你不和我回家吗 回归你的生活
You won't come home with me, to your life?
回到孩子身边
Your kids?
我不是想留下 而是必须留下
I don't want to do this. I have to.
所以 不回
So, no.
你扯吧
That's not it.
你在撒谎 但知道吗
You're lying. But you know what?
随便你 我走了
Your wish is granted. I'm out.
回到我孩子身边
Back to my kids,
我还离开他们来找你
who I left to find you.
我是找到了你
Well, I found you.
为你而战
I fought for you.
试着说服你
I tried to reason with you.
求你
I pleaded with you,
现在 我得走了
and now, I have to go.
你在撒谎 总有一天你会明白
You're lying, and you'll see it,
到时就没有后悔药了
and it'll be too late.
那边尸群更多
That leads us farther into dead mass.
走这边
This way.
该死 -快来
Damn it. - Come on.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 没事
Yeah. Yeah.
真没事 -没事 你呢
Are you sure? - Yeah. You?
我们得找一条路出去
We need to find a way out.
我们得找个地方避一避
We need to find a place to hunker down
等尸群散去
until the numbers thin out.
这样做就被困住了
We do that, we get trapped.
虽然这里易守难攻
We can't breach from this high up,
但这么高我们没法突围啊
even if it's a defensible position.
我连武器都没 有突击手
I don't even have a weapon, Commando,
赤手空拳怎么穿过那些行尸
so how are we supposed to get past all those walkers?
还"易守难攻"
Goddamn "defensible position."
"突击手" 什么话
"Commando." Really?
快来
Come on!
他们破坏任何暴露他们存在的证据
They destroy any evidence that they exist.
所以他们才击落了直升飞机
That's why they took out the helicopter.
整栋大楼要塌了
This whole building is buckling.
米琼恩
Michonne?
时间差不多了
"It's just time.
我当初设想绿林时 愿景是多么清晰
When I conceived of Greenwood, it was so clear...
各个领域志同道合的革新者们
like-minded innovators in various fields
试图找到遗世独♥立♥的生活方式
seeking to live off the grid,
创造一个崭新 可持续发展 更有希望的未来
to create a new, more sustained, and hopeful tomorrow.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表