剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
You think it was okay to leave them the other one?
我不觉得他们会追赶我们 如果你是这意思的话
I don't think they'll come after us, if that's what you mean.
或许他会遵守承诺
And maybe he'll keep that promise.
你刚才说的"防人于人"是什么意思
What were you saying about "the people from the people"?
我不知道
I don't know.
这句话就印在我脑海里了
It's just something that's stuck in my head.
保护人不受人的伤害
Protect the people from the people.
你觉得他们会成功吗
You think they would've made it?
什么 如果我们没出现的话吗
What, if we hadn't come along?
我不知道
I don't know.
断了的斧子 不足的弹♥药♥ 三人徒步
Broken axe, low on bullets, three walkers.
他们走到了这一步 然后就像那样
They'd made it this far, and just like that,
妹妹踩到了一个老陷阱
the sister steps in an old snare.
他们很幸运 那附近有人
Lucky for them, someone was nearby.
他们很幸运 附近的人是我们
Lucky for them, it was us.
是啊
Yeah.
我们甚至连想都没想过
We didn't even think about it.
没想过
Nope.
承认这一点也许很奇怪 但那感觉很好
Might be strange to admit it, but that felt good.
我们对抗世界
Us against the world.
或是拯救世界
Or savin' it.
我很惊讶你把拉面拿回来了
I am surprised you took back the noodles, though.
他们拿枪指着我们
They pulled a gun on us.
那可不是送出拉面该有的待遇
You don't get noodles for that.
牙膏 酒
Toothpaste, booze.
你想做什么 格莱姆斯
What are you up to, Grimes?
我只是在利用我有的东西
I'm just working with what I got.
三年前
来吧 圣灵
Come, Holy Spirit.
祝福这水 它将成为你的圣水
Bless this water that it may become your Holy Water.
加百列
Gabriel.
没事 我是一个人
It's okay. I'm alone.
没事吗
Is it okay?
就算你是一个人
Even if you are alone?
是的
Yeah.
你是要回来了吗
Is this coming back?
不是
No.
我只是想见见你
I just wanted to see you.
但你不能跟任何人说我来过这里 好吗
But you can't say to anyone that I was here, okay?
我用尤金的业余无线电
I was using Eugene's ham radio with
在罗西塔的帮助下 试图找到你
with Rosita's help, trying to somehow find you.
你 你找到了我
You... You found me.
你离开是因为你过去的所作所为
You left because you were being judged for things
受到了审判
you did in your past
而不是你想成为的那个人
instead of who you were trying to be.
但我那时有企图 你相信了我
But I was up to something, and you trusted me,
那是个错误
and it was a mistake.
瑞克将你带回来 是因为他相信
Rick brought you in because he believed
人是可以改变的
that people could change.
他称你为"我们的一员"
He called you "one of us."
他是为了让人们团聚而牺牲的
He died trying to bring people together.
他死了
He died?
那座大桥
The bridge.
他必须摧毁它 以阻挡大群丧尸的来袭
He had to destroy it to stop an incoming herd.
他陷入了那场爆♥炸♥
He was caught in the explosion.
我的错误不是相信你
My mistake wasn't trusting you.
是我对你失去了信心
It was losing my faith in you.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me for that?
那些无法原谅你的人怎么办呢
What about all the people who can't forgive you?
那些因你而离去的人呢
What about the ones you made gone?
面对这种情况 你要如何活下去
How do you live with that?
祈祷
Prayer.
修正
Amends.
说出来
Talk.
我无法谈论我参与过的事情
I can't talk about the things I've been a part of,
以及我将要参与的事情
things I will be a part of.
对你自己的人也不能说吗
Not even to your people?
不能
No.
除非我把你们的事情告诉他们
Not without telling them about all of you.
你可以跟我说
You can talk to me.
神职人员的保密协议
Clergy confidentiality.
你甚至都不在这里 安妮
You weren't even here, Anne.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
早安 小情侣
Morning, lovebirds.
先把他绑在床上 再绑你自己
Tie him to the bed, then yourself.
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
你觉得她是一个人吗
You think she's alone?
她是一个人 我打赌没人知道她在这里
She's alone, and I bet nobody know's she's here.
那很无礼
That's just rude.
你觉得她是怎么找到我们的
How do you think she found us?
刚准备告诉你们呢
Just gonna jump in.
你们一起失踪的情况
The circumstances of your disappearance
非常可疑
together were suspicious,
所以我跟改造部队一起过去了
so I'm back with the reclamation team.
然后我就看到了残骸
Then I saw the wreck.
那感觉是一个很深刻的时刻
It felt like a profound moment.
很奇怪 在那样的时刻你的脑子里会想什么
Strange, the things your brain remembers in a moment like that.
臭氧的味道 直升机地板上的一只蜘蛛
The smell of ozone, a spider on the floor of a helicopter,
黄色的卡车停在那里
and a yellow truck sitting there.
我有种心烦的感觉
I had this nagging feeling.
我坚持要回去
I insisted on going back,
但我没有将任何人从峰会带走
but I wouldn't pull anyone away from the Summit.
那太重要了
It's too important.
我飞到了最近的跳转点 拿上补给
Flew myself to the nearest jump point, supplied up,
借了那边的紧急车辆
borrowed the emergency vehicle there.
我回来时你们的坠机点已经是一片废墟了
Your crash site was rubble when I returned.
然后我就看到了你们留下的痕迹
Then I saw you left bread crumbs.
死去的丧尸 拉面的包装袋
Dead delts. Ramen wrappers?
90号♥公路一路都是
All the way down Highway 90.
去往弗吉尼亚州的最直接路线
The most direct route to Virginia.
没有人知道她在这里
Nobody knows she's here.
她失去了她的机会
She missed her chance.
应该趁我们睡着时杀掉我们
Should've killed us while we were sleeping.
你看 我一直在想我杀的另一个人
See, I've been thinking about someone else I killed.
一个密友
A confidante.
一个对我的发展具有重要意义的人
Someone monumental in my development as me,
我 一个会帮助改变世界的人
as a person who will help turn the world.
我们之间有事情没说清楚
I left things unsaid between us.
我想在杀掉你们之前把话说清楚
I didn't want to do that before I killed both of you.
你只是在玩游戏 安妮
You just play games, Anne.
你一点都不在乎军队或是那座城市
You don't give a shit about that army or that city.
我在乎
I do.
你觉得我还是以前那个她 我不是
You think I'm still her. I'm not.
我也不是那个来自垃圾场的女人了
I'm not that woman from the heaps either.
我们接收他人 不打扰他人 没有用
We take. We don't bother. Didn't work.
我现在是公民共和国♥军♥的
I am decorated Warrant Officer Jadis Stokes
荣誉准尉贾迪斯·斯托克斯 共和国的捍卫者
of the Civic Republic Military, defender of the Republic.
你这么做是为了你自己 安妮
You're doing this for you, Anne.
不 是为了共和国
No. For the Republic.
如果我让你们回家
If I were to let you go home and somehow,
而其他有心的准尉
some other enterprising warrant officer
找到了你们
were to find you, my connection
我和亚历山大社区的关系就会被发现
with Alexandria would be discovered,
那项重要的工作就会终结
and that important work would end.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
你夺走了它
You took it.
你从他那里夺走了 从我这夺走了
You took it from him, you took it from me,
也从我们孩子那里夺走了
you took it from our children.
这么多年来 他们都在没有父亲的环境里成长
All those years they grew up without their father.
这么多年来 我都不知道他是死是活
All those years I didn't know if he was alive or dead.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表