剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
你还有什么亲人
Who else in your life?
就是我和我妈
Uh, me and my mom.
我爸早就跑没影儿了
My dad wasn't in the picture.
那个超级王八蛋不想要"小"孩子
Supreme asshole didn't want a "little" little kid.
不错吧 哈
Nice, huh?
有不少人欺负过我
And I had bullies.
很多人
A lot of 'em.
所以我开始在林子里
So I started burning things,
烧东西 炸东西
blowing things up in the woods.
而我妈 她遇到了一个男人
And then my mom, she, uh-- she met this guy--
这人管自己叫"危险人士" 你敢信吗
called himself Danger, if you can believe it.
她在一家很糟糕的鸡场上班
She worked at a truly horrible chicken place
一天工作14个小时 她家那个问题儿童
14 hours a day and had one very troubled kid,
一看到"危险人士"就讨厌到不行
who hated Danger as soon as he looked at him.
而这个家伙 顶着这么个愚蠢的名字
And this guy, with this stupid name,
看到这种情况 居然说"当然愿意"
looked at that and said, "Hell yes."
哇哦
Whoa!
怎么了
What's wrong?
前面有东西
There's something in the front.
我去看看
I got it.
总之 他跟我妈结了婚 他一搬进来
Anyway, he married my mom, and right after he moved in,
突然就冒出一大堆需要解决的问题
suddenly, Danger had these problems he needed solved.
应该说是需要我去帮他解决的问题
You know, like, that he needed me to solve.
比如肩膀受过伤所以没法把货物装上卡车
Couldn't load his truck with his bum shoulder,
所以我用车♥库♥里的东西
so I built him a lift and runners
给他造了个举重机和滑行装置
out of stuff from the garage.
我还给他造了个温度检测仪 他可以用手♥机♥操控
I built him a temperature gauge he could call on his phone
检查炉子是不是没关
to see if he left the stove on,
能关闭水龙头的计时器 这样他就不会浪费水 但...
a timer that shut off the sink so he wouldn't leave it running, but
他真的不能给卡车装货吗
could he have loaded his truck?
他真的总是忘记关炉子 关水龙头吗
Did he forget to turn off the stove, the sink?
还是这个王八蛋就是为了
Or did the sonofabitch focus me up
让我忙着造东西免得再去炸掉什么
on how I could build things instead of burn them?
看来我又多了一个喜欢的人
Guess that's somebody else I liked.
听起来你很爱他
Sounds like you loved him.
该死
Well, shit.
听起来确实如此
Sure sounds like it.
好吧 我爱你 纳特
Well, I love you, Nat.
可闭嘴吧
Please shut up.
我也是 纳特
Me, too, Nat.
我爱你
I love you.
散开
Scatter!
用布料遮住口鼻
Cover your mouths with fabric!
用水壶把布打湿
Wet it with your canteens!
大伙
Guys!
回去吧
Go back... to them.
回到你的孩子们身边
Go back to your babies.
不要再冒险了
Don't-- Don't risk it.
别再冒险了
Don't risk it.
喘不过气了
Can't get air.
空气
Air.
空气
Air.
后面有一个医药商场
There's a medical plaza back there.
那里可能有氧气罐
They may have oxygen tanks.
找东西把她绑在床上
Find something to tie her to the bed.
不要在她身边睡着
Don't fall asleep next to her.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我下不了手
I couldn't do it.
对他不行
Not him.
她是对的
She was-- She was right.
如果可以 你还是回去吧
When you can, you need to go home.
长路漫漫
It's been too long.
他已经不在了
He's gone.
不
No.
不
No.
那是氯气
It was chlorine gas.
我小时候读到过
Read about it as a kid.
曾经做梦把它丢进足球队里面去
Used to dream about dropping it on the football team.
毒气烧伤了我们的肺和喉咙
The gas burned out our lungs, our throats.
如果真能够恢复好
Gonna take a while to get better,
也需要一段时间
if we do get better.
我跟你说过
I told you.
我知道什么时候该走
I knew when to go.
但我没走
And I didn't.
然后他们全都死了
And they all died.
你要知道什么时候该走
You gotta know when to go.
你要知道什么时候该走 什么时候该放弃
You gotta know when to go, you gotta know when to give up.
那个人"危险人士" 你的继父
That guy, Danger, your stepdad.
他没有放弃 不是吗
He didn't give up, right?
没有放弃你
Didn't give up on you.
我觉得一定是因为你的妈妈
Gotta think it was 'cause of your mom.
你要觉得这是因为爱
You gotta think it was 'cause of love.
我在地图上标记好了
I marked the map.
你可以去亚历山大
You can go to Alexandria.
你现在足够强大了
You're strong enough now.
我回你的家 你去布里杰斯码头吗
I go to your home and you go to Bridgers Terminal?
应该反过来吧
Should be the other way around.
就应该这样 -不是的
This is how it's gotta be. - No.
艾登和贝利本来要去的
Aiden and Bailey were supposed to go.
他们去不了了 现在你...
They didn't. Now you--
我只有这些了
This is all I got!
好吗
Okay?
只有你了
You.
就这样
That's it.
就这样
That's it.
我们明天一早出发
We'll leave in the morning.
先去一个地方
One stop first.
我的货车 很近
My wagon. It's close.
我会修好车 能带上些装备
And I'll fix that cart, load it with my gear.
什么 你指望我拉来拉车吗
What, you expecting me to pull it?
是啊 没错
Yeah, I am.
你非要去...
You coming--
是想看看结局如何吗
is it about wanting to see how it ends?
不是
Nope.
我知道结局会是怎么样
I know how it ends.
嘿 等一下
Hey, hold up.
好吧 还是算了
Yeah, I didn't think so.
你找到他靴子的那艘船
The boat where you found his boots...
就是它最后所在的地方了
this is where it was last.
这些人都被烧得面目全非
These people are all burnt up.
根本分不清楚谁是谁
Can't tell one from the other.
而且大部分人
And most of 'em,
根本连鞋子都没有
they don't have any shoes.
我能感受到他
I felt him.
我依然能感受到
I still feel him.
你的手♥机♥ 你知道上面写的什么吗
Your phone, you know what it says?
那句日语
The Japanese?
再多相信一会儿
"Believe a little bit longer."
你一直跟我说让我回家去
You've been telling me to go home.
确实应该
You should.
但你也可以继续坚信他还在等着你
But you can still believe he's out there.
事实一直摆在我面前 不是吗
It's been right in front of me, hasn't it?
一直以来
All this time,
就摆在我面前
it's been right in front of me.
这么长时间了
It's been so long.
如果他还活着
If he were alive...
他一定会找到办法回家
...he would've found his way.
你不知道
You don't know.
不能这么确信
Not for sure.
你可以坚信他还在等你
You can believe he's out there,
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表