剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
他没有死
that he's not gone.
你可以再多相信一会儿 但依然回家回到你的孩子身边
You can believe a little longer and still go home to your kids.
你要知道什么时候该走
You-- You can know when to go.
你都可以做到
You can do both.
我可以和你一起
I can do it with you.
我会的
I will.
这不是放弃
It's not giving up.
小刀
Shoto.
小刀
Shoto.
接下来几天我们就会更近一些了
We'll start getting close enough in the next few days.
我们应该找地方过夜了
We should find a place to sleep.
再走远一点
Just a little farther.
怎么了
What?
是他们
It's them.
拉上车带上东西 我们走
Grab the cart from that thing. We gotta go.
我不是要躲他们 纳特 -我也不是
I'm not running from them, Nat. - Neither am I.
我们走
Let's go!
两分钟 五分钟
Two minutes, five minutes.
我不知道 他们飞得太低了
I don't know. They're flying low as shit.
这样吗 -对
Like this? - Yeah.
都是为了安全需要
It's for protection.
我有练习
I've practiced with it.
该死 是个哑弹
Damn it. It was a dud.
蹲下来点 我们没有掩体
Lay low. We're wide open.
自♥由♥射击
Free fire to the line!
我去解决他们
I got them.
或者你先搞定他们
Unless you get them first.
我来掩护你
Got eyes on you and them.
你们应该回去
You should go.
我们会回去的
We will.
等你找到瑞克以后
After you find Rick.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
我下不了手
I couldn't do it.
对他不行
Not him.
看着我
Look at me.
你可以多相信一会
You can believe a little longer
但仍然回家回到你的孩子身边
and still go home to your kids.
你可以失去我
You can lose me.
我找到你了
I found you!
天啊
Judith--
朱迪思 她还好吗
is she-- is she alive?
她很好 -一切都好吗
She's okay. - She's okay?
她很好 瑞克
She's okay, Rick.
对
Yeah.
我不是...
I'm-- I'm not--
我跟他们不是一伙的
I'm not with them.
我知道
I know.
他们来了
They're coming.
更多的人 -他们的人吗
More. - Of them?
对 -那我们走
Yes. - Then we go.
不不不 太迟了
No, no, no. It's too late.
他们过来了
They're coming.
不要说自己真实的名字 就...
Say you have another name, that--
就说你从树林里出来
that you came out of the forest
看到士兵们遭到袭击
and you saw the solders being attacked.
你就说你从小地方来
You-- You were part of a community that fell
很多年前 自己的社区沦陷了
years ago-- some-- someplace small.
什么 -不要让他们知道你是谁
What? - Don't show them who you are.
你是说 我是个什么样的人吗
What I am?
坚强
Strong.
领导者
A leader.
你要隐藏自己
You hide it.
他们会过来的
They're-- They're gonna be here.
我们得跟他们回去 我们... -不
We'll go back with them. We-- - No.
我们必须回去 我保证 我... -什么
We have to. I promise. I-- - What?
米琼恩 我保证
Michonne, I promise.
我会搞定的 然后我们就能离开
I'll make it so we get away.
我找到你了
I found you.
米琼恩
Michonne?
上帝啊
Christ.
是他吗
Is that him?
他跟他们不是一伙的
Uh, he-- he-- he's not with them.
怎么会
Well, how the hell--
纳特
Nat!
还是他吗
Is-- Is it still him?
你能看出来吗
Can you tell?
能
I can.
看吧
See?
你依然能相信 知道什么时候...
You can still believe and know when--
纳特
Nat?
不 不 不要
No, no. No, no, no.
纳特 纳特
Nat. Nat.
不 不
No, no, no.
纳特
Nat.
不要
No.
是他帮你来到这儿的吗
He helped you get here?
是
Yeah.
我很抱歉
Sorry.
米琼恩 你身上有没有带
Michonne, do you have anything with you
能让他们知道你或者亚历山大情况的东西
that could tell them about you or Alexandria?
地图 笔记 任何东西
Maps, notes, anything?
我有一本日记
A-A-A journal.
无线电对讲机
A-A radio.
电♥话♥
A phone.
你的靴子
Your boots.
我需要这些东西
I need 'em.
你得告诉他们是他拿着那把刀
You need to say he had the sword,
你从地上捡起了一把士兵的枪
that you took one of the soldiers' guns
阻止了他
off the ground and you stopped him.
我们会被分开
We're gonna be separated,
但只要安全了 我会立刻找到你
but I'll find you as soon as it's safe.
我保证
I promise.
我得用枪指着你
I need to have my gun on you,
你得举起双手
and you need to put your hands up.
必须让他们看见
They have to see that.
用别的词语称呼行尸
And call them something else.
别叫行尸"walkers"
Don't call them walkers.
我就是这么叫的
I called them that.
我们会逃走的
We will get away.
我爱你
I love you!
我叫戴娜
My name is Dana,
我已经一个人在外面很长时间了
and I've been out there a long time by myself--
长到我听见自己的声音都觉得陌生
so long that it's strange to hear my own voice.
我在乔治亚州待了很长时间
I was in Georgia for a long time
跟我男朋友
with my boyfriend
还有其他大概40个人
and about 40 people,
还有几个领导我们的人 当时我觉得挺好
with some leaders that I thought were good.
以及我妹妹 艾尔
My sister, Elle.
然后一切就变了
And then things changed.
他们变了
They changed.
我亲眼看到了
I saw it.
我知道我们该走了
I knew we should go.
你必须清楚自己该什么时候离开
You always really know when to go.
你在外面用的是什么武器
And what was your weapon of choice out there?
长棍
Bo staff.
好几个月之前我就把它弄丢了
I lost it, like, months ago.
之后就一直靠那把刀凑合着过
I've been making do with that knife.
你介意被人监视吗
WoDoes it bother you that you're being observed?
不介意
No.
我只是有段时间没看见过自己的样子了
I just haven't seen myself in a while.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表