剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
Okafor: Could've used the other hand, huh?
我来这里是因为我和比尔少将谈过了
I came down here because I spoke with Major General Beale.
说我的事儿吗 -对
About me? - Yeah.
你有个位高权重的朋友 很幸运
You are lucky you got a friend in high places.
你是我的朋友 对吧
You're my friend, huh?
瑞克 我为你游说了
Rick, I lobby the head of what is likely
可能是如今这个星球上最强大的
the most powerful military on the planet,
军队首领
on your behalf.
我可能是你有过的最好的朋友了
I am possibly the best friend you ever had.
你的额头怎么了
What happened to your forehead?
某个像你一样的人干的
Someone like you happened.
一个可能更适合我的项目的人
Someone who may be better for my program.
你觉得留在这里
You think that staying out here
能让你更方便逃脱是吧
gives you a better chance at getting away.
不可能
It doesn't.
这只会给你多增加一次送死的机会
It just gives you another chance to die.
你可能已经注意到了
You may have noticed,
我不想看到这种事发生
I don't want to see that happen.
我要继续工作了
I'm going back to work.
瑞克 你听到我说的话了吗
Rick, did you hear what I- -
你不用再来帮我了
You don't have to do this anymore.
我第次尝试的时候 军队不知道该拿我怎么办
First time I tried, the army didn't know what to do with me.
因为没有人想过逃跑 没有人想离开
Because no one tries to escape, No one wants to.
他们是要把我关进监狱吗 还是把我处死
Would they put me in jail? Kill me?
一个叫奥卡福的中校
A Lieutenant Colonel named Okafor,
他说服他们让我继续做收割者
he convinced them to keep me a consignee,
结果我一直逃跑
and I kept trying to escape
但我跑不掉
But I couldn't.
我没法回来找你
I couldn't get back to you.
我一直想跑
I kept trying to get away,
所以当我们出去外界做任务的时候 他们会把我拴起来
so they put me on a leash when we went out into the world.
我逃不掉
I couldn't get away.
我没法回来找你
I couldn't get back to you.
我被困住了
I was trapped.
奥卡福保护了我 因为他说他在我身上看到了一些东西
Okafor protected me because he said he saw something in me.
他想让我加入他的计划
He wanted me to join his program,
加入他们的军队
to join their army,
用我的生命为他们服务
to use my life for them.
他是这样说的
He put it this way.
我一直想告诉你
I keep on telling you.
对于像我们这样的人
For people like us
活人无处可逃
...there's no escape for the living.
我把制♥服♥放在你公♥寓♥了
I left a uniform in your apartment.
是时候接受事物本来的样子了
It's time to accept things for what they are.
上次害你丢了一只手
It cost your hand last time.
下次 就是你的命了
Next time, it's your life.
做点有意义的事儿吧
Do something with it.
我应该感谢你
I should thank you
而不是朝你扔东西
instead of throwing glasses at you.
为什么
Why?
你让我明白我是逃不掉的
You showed me I can't get away.
该死
Esteban: Shit, man,
我听说了 但是好家伙啊
I heard about it, but damn
你真的砍自己手了吗
You really did that shit for real, huh?
埃斯特班
Hey, Esteban.
我能摸一下吗
Can I touch it?
开玩笑的 朋友
Nah, just playing. Jokes, man.
好吧 大概有两年
Okay, so for like two years,
你都没跟我说过话
you didn't even talk to me.
也没跟任何人说过话
Or anybody.
但我一直在跟你说话
But I kept talking to you.
花了点时间 但我们现在终于有进步了
Took a while, but we got something now.
我们现在终于说上话了 所以
We got something, man, so
那个隐藏的城市啊
ThaPhdden city?
你看到的可能是恶魔岛
The only thing you probably see Iike, Alcatraz.
但对于我们这些收割者来说 我们看到的是美好生活
For us consignees, thougn, we see that good life, man.
他们有空调噢
You know, they got air conditioning, man.
空调
Air conditioning.
屁♥股♥缝再也不会发潮了
I mean, no more swamp ass.
你懂吧
You feel me?
瑞克 今天可是个大日子
I mean, look Rick it's a big day, man.
我跟你说这些是因为这是我在外♥围♥基础设施
I'm telling you this shit because this is my last day
工作的最后一天了
out here working utilities.
从明天起 我就会在那里面了
As of tomorrow Ijm gonna be in there.
3区水电副经理
Deputy Manager of Water and Power of Ward 3.
六年过去了 伙计 我的任务结束了
After six long years, man, my consignment is over.
我就要进城墙了 好家伙
I'm about to be inside the walls, bitch,
当公民了
a citizen,
我应该送你个礼物的 -得了 瑞克
I shoulda got you a gift. Come on, Rick.
你能送我什么
What the hell you gonna get me?
苦瓜脸吗
A scowl?
谢谢
Thank you,
虽然不知道你这是干啥
for whatever the hell this is.
这就是人生呗 兄弟
Yeah, well, it's life, man.
至少这个叫奥卡福的家伙
Hey, at least this Okafor dude's
不会再逼你做士兵
gonna stop trying to make you
之类的了
into a soldier and shit.
真的吗
For real?
还来啊
Still?
即使在你的手
I mean, even after you.
服了 哥们 你还不如赶紧把字签了
Shit, man, you might as well sign up
让他别再烦你了
just to get him off your back,
然后等你出去找麻绳
you know, and then make your next move
找啥东西的时候再做下一步
when you're out there scavenging for twine for some shit.
不过有件事我还没告诉你
Hey, one thing I haven't told you, though.
我在那里面有个姑娘 哥们儿
I got a girl, man, on the inside.
她是个记者
She's a journalist.
嗯 她在做一个关于水资源管理的报道
Yeah, she was doing a story on, like, water management
从没在这儿见过你呢
Never seen you here before.
你也加入了
You joined.
是啊
I did.
是小米
...is millet.
这个国家不产小米
Isn't exactly millet country,
但如果我能找到合适的品种
but if I could find the right one,
会带来巨大的改变
Man: Again...it could change things.
遵命 长官
Sir, yes, sirl
这是你的选择吗
Is that your choice?
这是旧事物的结束
Is this the end of it
新事物的开始吗
and the start of something else?
是结束
It's the end.
也是开始
灬and the start.
欢迎加入公民共和军
Welcome to the CRM.
你不是要迟到了吗
Michonne: Ah, I thought you were late.
是迟了
Yep. I am.
我可不能迟
Uh, well, I can't be.
我每天都在这儿吃饭
I do eat here every day
这个时间吗
Around this time?
你有点太急不可耐了吧
You're pretty eager, aren't you?
或许你也是
Maybe you are, too
我可不是
I'm not.
能不能至少
Can I at least-
进
Comin'.
进
Coming.
出来吧 瑞克
Okafor: Come on, Rick.
要上课了
Class is in session.
这是个士兵吗
It was a soldier?
是啊
Yeah. He was.
我本打算等到开会时再说
I was gonna hold this in the briefing room,
但我们要讨论的内容
but for what we're going to talk about,
是件既危险 又不合时宜的事
that would be neither safe nor appropriate.
这是什么情况
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表