剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
You see this?
看到了
Yeah.
是你们 我很抱歉
It's you. I'm sorry.
她答应了带我们一起走
She promised she's take us with her.
我们要做的就是把你们引到这里
All we do was lure you in here.
我们不像你们 我们靠自己是活不下来的
We're not like you. We wouldn't have made it on our own.
现在是四对二
That's four on two.
人脉也是资源
People are a resource.
不管她说了什么 都不是你们想的那样
Whatever she said, it's not what you think it is.
只要让我吃顿饭 换条裤子 就够了
So long as I got a meal and a new pair of pants, I'm good.
现在还能将时间倒转回去
There's still time to roll this back.
不 没有了
No, there's ain't.
再见 瑞克
Goodbye, Rick.
瑞德
Red!
一年前
我还以为你这次不会出现了
I half thought you wouldn't show up this time.
在我拒绝你之后 我不会怪你
After what I denied you, I wouldn't have blamed you.
我很
I was
尖刻
sharp.
我不会假装我理解
And I don't pretend to understand
你的团队或你对他们的忠诚
your community or your commitment to them.
但我确实了解你害怕失去的
But I do know something about that part of yourself
那部分自己
that you're scared of losing.
如果那部分已经没了呢
What if it's already gone?
每一年 我回到这里 我都做了更坏的事情
Every year, I come back here, I've done worse things.
我知道为什么要做那些事情
I know why they're done.
我相信我们要做的事情
I believe in what we're trying to do.
但这其中有计划 有"原因"
But there's the Plan and the "why".
也有鲜血
And then there's the blood.
我知道你觉得你不能告诉我
I know you feel you can't tell me.
但你可以的
But you can.
我在这里
I'm here.
我不能
I can't.
如果我不能 我就不在这里
And if I can't, I'm not here.
不
No.
你在
You are.
我能向你坦白吗
Can I confide in you?
当然可以
Of course.
我很期待这些日子
I look forward to these days,
期待这一切 期待你完全属于我
to have this, to have you to myself.
这个秘密
This secret.
这些日子
These days.
我拥有你
I have you,
那证明你还在这里 安妮
and that proves that you're still here, Anne.
那就能证明
It just does.
不如你跟我一起回到亚历山大社区吧
Why don't you come with me back to Alexandria?
加百列
Gabriel.
没人需要知道你的团队
Nobody needs to know about your community,
或任何事 - 我做不到
about anything. - I can't.
原因我都告诉你了
For all the reasons that I've already told you.
就是这样
That's just it.
你没有跟我说过任何有关你组织的事情
You haven't told me anything about your group,
除了他们囤积物资
other than that they're people who horde supplies
在其他人挨饿的时候
while others starve.
你觉得我们做那些事的目的
You think that the purpose of what we do
是让人们受苦吗
is to make people suffer?
我会成为那样的组织的一员吗
That I'd be part of a group like that?
你就是那么想我的吗
Is that what you think of me?
不 我知道你不是他们的一员
No. I know you're not them.
我看向你的眼睛时就能看出来
I see it when I look in your eyes.
事情是我做的
I did this.
我就是这样的人
This was me.
什么
What?
很抱歉我来了这里
I'm sorry I came here.
很抱歉我让自己很脆弱
I'm sorry I made myself vulnerable.
很抱歉我让你成为了需要被了结的人
I'm sorry for turning you into a loose end.
什么
What?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不如你直接出来吧
How about you show yourself?
我们谈谈
We talk?
你的意思是"让我单方面谈" 对吗
You mean "get me to talk", right?
伏击我 把我的骨头一根根打断
Ambush me, break all my bones one by one
直到我说出把亚历山大社区的文件藏在哪里
'til I spill where I hid my file on Alexandria?
我不会说的 瑞克
Not gonna happen, Rick.
我为该事业而生 也会为该事业而死
I live for the cause, and I will die for the cause.
我不是叛徒
I'm not a traitor.
不像你
Not like you.
瑞克 - 我没事 我没事
Rick! - I'm alright. I'm alright.
你们两个一起 简直势不可挡
You two together... you are unstoppable.
但那也救不了你们的孩子
But that won't save your kids.
你们杀了我 他们就会死
You kill me, they're dead.
我因为这些伤死去 他们也会死
I die from my wounds, they're dead.
我被丧尸杀掉 他们还是会死
I get killed by walkers, they're dead.
米琼恩
Michonne.
米琼恩
Michonne!
该死
Shit!
不必这样的
It didn't have to be this way.
你在这条道路上 瑞克
You were on the path, Rick.
这么多年来 你终于感受到了
After all these years, you were finally feeling
为比自己更伟大的事业而奋斗的责任
the responsibility to fight for something bigger than yourself.
比尔也看到了
And Beale saw it, too.
他本来要给你进行层级简报的
He was gonna give you the Echelon Briefing
在你回去的时候
the moment you returned.
你本会大开眼界 了解到公民共和军
Your eyes would have been opened to the true size and scope
要让这个世界回归到的真正规模和范围
of what the CRM is gonna do to bring this world back.
你本可以确保亚历山大社区的安全
You could have ensured Alexandria's security.
但你没有
But you didn't.
你任由米琼恩将你拉离了这条道路
You let Michonne pull you away from that.
你要做的只是在瑞克安排你逃走时直接离开
All you had to do was leave when Rick arranged for your escape.
但你没有
But you didn't.
现在 我们在这里 你们朋友们的命运
And now, here we are, and the fates of your friends,
孩子们的命运都被封印了 因为你就跟她一样
your children, sealed because you are just like her.
"你们只为自己着想"
"You look out for you."
你并不想杀掉家里的任何人 安妮
You don't really want to kill everyone back home, Anne.
我知道你不想的
I know you don't.
这跟"想不想"没关系
It's not about "want".
这跟保持人性还是拯救人类有关
It's about keeping your humanity or saving humanity,
这是一个选择
and it is a choice.
我选择了我的团队
I've chosen my community.
我选择了我的生命
I've chosen my life.
那么 今天谁会死
So, who's gonna die today?
你们两个
The two of you?
还是我和家中的所有人
Or me and everyone back home?
她是对的
She's right.
瑞克
Rick.
我不想看到那些
I didn't want to see it.
我想让她死 这样我就不用看到了
I wanted her dead so I didn't have to see it.
但是 瑞克 必须得有牺牲
But, Rick, there has to be a sacrifice.
自从我找到你 我做的一切都是为了我们
Since I found you, all that I've done has been for us.
但现在我明白了 我们回家并不能结束这一切
But now I see this can't end with us going home.
好吧 所以会怎么样
Well, what's it gonna be?
好吧
Okay.
还是需要达成一个协议
There's still a deal to be made,
一个让我们都活着并保护亚历山大社区的协议
one where we all can live and Alexandria.
米琼恩去找些补给 让你能够
Michonne gets some supplies to keep you long enough
撑到跳转点 我和你一起回去
to get you to the jump point, and I'll go back with you.
我们说我在坠机时受了伤 是唯一的幸存者
We'll say I was injured in the crash, the lone survivor,
我会回到公民共和军 为了未来而奋斗
and I'll go back to the CRM, to working for a future,
就像这一切都没发生一样 但我有一个条件
like none of this ever happened, on one condition.
米琼恩要离开 我永远不告诉他们关于亚历山大社区的事
Michonne gets away and I never tell them about Alexandria.
这是唯一可行的办法
It's the only way this works.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表