剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
"everything I've made happen for myself."
我不会等他们找到你的 他们肯定会找到你
I won't wait for them to find you... and they will find you,
到时候一切都会落到我头上
and it'll all blow back on me.
我们要做个交易吗
Is... Is there a deal to be made?
你都处理好了吗 - 没有
You clean it up? - No.
我相信这里 瑞克
I'm a believer, Rick.
她非常非常幸运
She's very, very lucky.
他们怀疑她是个A类 但他们还是让她进来了
They suspect that she's an A, but they still let her in.
索恩站出来了
Thorne stepped up.
是你做的吗
Did you do that?
是你做的
You pulled that off.
所以 在这里一起好好生活吧
So, have your life together here.
我们是这个世界最后的光了
We're the last light of the world.
你的选择是什么
What's your choice?
你知道的 我不需要你的回答
You know, I don't need to hear it.
在我跟你说我要逃走的时候
You didn't threaten me or the people
你没有威胁我和我爱的人
I love before when I told you I was gonna get away.
那是因为我知道你逃不走
That's 'cause I knew you couldn't.
是什么变了
What changed?
你们两个一起
You two together?
能完成任何事情
You can do anything.
行尸走肉: 存活之人 第一季第三集
每完成一项任务 你就离成为
Every assignment brings you one step closer
公民共和的居民并享受福利
to enjoying the benefits of becoming
更近了一步
a citizen of the Civic Republic.
小刀 我是大刀
Shoto, it's Daito.
我找到他了
I found him.
我找到瑞克了
I found the brave man.
他在一个我没有想到的地方
He's in a place I didn't expect.
一个我没想象过的世界
A world I didn't imagine.
我知道你有很多疑问
I know you have questions.
我希望我能给出答案
I wish I could answer them.
但还有很多我不知道的事情
But there is no much I don't know yet,
这里的人
about the people here,
以及他们如何能够将
and how they were able to keep someone
像瑞克这样强大的人困住这么久
as strong as the brave man for so long.
格莱姆斯 68
一直以来 他都在尝试回家
He's been trying to come home all this time.
他们一次又一次地阻止了他
They've stopped him, again and again.
但是 小刀
But Shoto
他们阻止不了我们
they can't stop us.
干得不错
Good work out there.
在这些被运往里士满发电站前 你们有两小时装车时间
We're two hours to transport to Richmond Power Station.
你杀丧尸的动作挺利索 你在外面待了很久吗
You cut through them quick. You out there a while?
是啊 你呢
Yeah. Were you?
我也是 我叫克利奥·克利夫顿
Yep. Cleo. Cleo Clifton.
我是戴娜·贝休恩
Uh, Dana Bethune.
还在适应这一切
Just taking it all in.
是的 有很多需要适应的
Yeah, it's a lot to take in.
通往天堂的入口
The doorstep of paradise.
你觉得这对所有人来说都是天堂吗
You think it's paradise for everyone?
我敢肯定这就是
I'm pretty sure it is.
在此之前 我吃的是蟋蟀 睡在树上
Before this, I was eating crickets and sleeping in a tree.
干扰型引爆弹
Oh. Disruption charges.
如果一个区域聚集了太多丧尸
They drop them to scatter the stiffs
他们就会用这个去驱散它们
if too many build up in one area.
这是这周的第二次了
Second time this week.
那你呢 是三天还是六天
So, what are you? Three day or six day?
他们会评估你 然后让你进行
They size you up and give you either
三天或六天的培训
a three-day training or a six-day,
取决于他们觉得你有多坚韧
depending on how much steel they think you got.
不如你猜猜 然后告诉我
Why don't you guess and tell me later?
三天 我很高兴
Three. I'm just happy to be
能和一个懂行的人一起
with someone knew who knows their shit.
你可不知道我是不是懂行
You don't know if I know my shit.
我完全知道
Ah, I got a good idea.
"懂行"两个字就写你头上呢
You radiate shit-knowing.
该死
Damn it! Ugh!
注意 这里有活丧尸 有活丧尸
Heads up, we got non kills. Nonkills.
准居民们 让开
Consignees, clear!
克利奥 蹲下
Cleo, down!
干得好 干得好
Good work. Good work.
是啊 你是懂行的
Yeah. You know your shit.
准居民们 为站点评估做好准备
Consignees, clear orange for station assessment.
准居民贝休恩和克利夫顿
Consignees Bethune and Clifton,
回到运输中心做身体♥检♥查并报告事件
return to transport for health check and incident report.
好了 准居民们 开始清理吧
All right, consignees, let's get 'em clear.
唐纳德·奥卡福少校曾有一位妻子
Major Donald Okafor had a wife.
那天晚上 他本可以确保再见到她的
And that night, he could've made sure he'd see her again
如果他按计划执行任务
if he had stayed on mission.
但是他投放了那些炸♥弹♥
But he dropped those bombs,
结束了他所拥有的一切
ending everything he was, everything he had.
他让我们看到 如果我们换个角度看问题
He showed us that our enemies can be our salvation
敌人也可以成为我们的救赎
if we look at them differently.
你们中可能有人知道这把剑对我来说意味着什么
Some of you know what this sword means to me.
它当时正和其他军事文物一起
It was, among other military antiquities,
从美国革命博物馆被撤离
being evacuated from the Museum of the American Revolution.
或是被偷 说不清了
Or stolen. We don't know.
但运输卡车被
But the truck was caught in some of the bombings
我们曾经辉煌的空军给炸翻了
by our former illustrious Air Force,
我在菲特勒广场的战役中找到了它
and I found it at the Battle of Fitler Square,
它救了我的命
and it saved my life.
这是独♥立♥战争中 休·默瑟将军的剑
It was Revolutionary War General Hugh Mercer's sword.
默瑟有不同的身份
Mercer had different lives.
他在不同的战役中选择了不同的战队
He fought on different sides in different wars,
在抗击英国人的战争中选了对的一边
landed on the right side in the fight against the British,
并在那场战争里牺牲
and he died in that fight.
我相信你们可以将
I believe you can draw a straight line
他的牺牲和唐纳德·奥卡福的牺牲划等号♥
between his sacrifice and Donald Okafor's sacrifice.
当那艘游轮驶过时
I was laying on my capsized sloop
我正躺在我那倾覆的小帆船上
when this cruise ship drifted by.
幽灵船
Ghost ship.
我爬上船 但那里什么都有
Climbed on board, but they had nothing.
没有食物 没有水 只有香烟
No food, no water. Just cigarettes.
我正在阳光下抽着烟呢 这架直升机就找到了我
I was smoking in the sun when this helicopter found me.
他们把奥卡福从飞机上降下来
They lowered Okafor down from the sky,
但我以为他是我的幻觉
but I thought he was a mirage.
他跟我说话 打量着我
He talked to me, took my measure.
就在那时 我意识到
I realized, right there and then,
他认为我是A类
he decided that I was an A.
他给了我一个选择
He gave me a choice.
他说我要么跟他一起去拯救世界
He said I could either come with him to save the world,
要么他就得杀了我
or he would have to kill me.
我跟他说没必要 如果他把我留在那
I told him not to bother, that if he left me there,
我过不了几天也会死
I'd be dead in a few days.
他说 "我不赞同那种评估方式"
He said, "I do not agree with that assessment."
在我试图杀掉他之后 他拿枪指着我的脸
After I tried to... to kill him, he had his gun in my face,
他的血从枪管上滴落
his own blood dripping off the barrel,
但他还是没有开枪打我
and he still didn't shoot me.
我想 "这个直升机上的傻男人是谁啊
I thought, "Who is this stupid man with the helicopter?
他凭什么不扣动扳机啊"
Who is he not to pull the trigger?"
那是当时的你 不是现在的你
That was you back then, not now.
是吗
Was it?
我是说 那个改变了我一切的男人已经死了
I mean, the man who changed everything for me is dead.
或许我...
Maybe I was...
或许我一开始就是对的
Maybe I was right the first time.
少将 长官
Major General, sir.
军士长们 你们两位对他来说都很重要
Sergeant Majors, both of you meant a lot to him.
他看到了你们的潜力
He saw a lot of potential.
谢谢 长官 - 先别谢我
Thank you, sir. - Don't thank me yet.
我警告过他 你们两个不值得他这么大费周章
I warned him you two weren't gonna be worth the trouble,
但他执意要证明我错了
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表