剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
我们说定了吗
We got a deal?
我为什么要相信你
Why should I trust you,
在你干了这么多该死的事情之后
after all the shit that you've pulled?
我们说定了没有
We got a deal or not?
说定了
Yeah.
我们说定了
We got a deal.
过来点 瑞克
Come closer, Rick.
出来吧
Show yourself.
我们放下武器 你也放下武器
We laid down our weapons. Lay down yours.
你之前看起来比这好多了
You've looked better.
我真傻 怎么会觉得我能扳倒你们
I was a fool to think I could take you
在你们联手的情况下
down with you two together,
所以我答应了你的条件
which is why I agreed to your deal.
她去拿医药箱了
Her getting the med kit.
我也不相信你 但我尊重你 瑞克
I don't trust you, either, but I respect you, Rick.
你在骗你自己
You're lying to yourself.
你一直在骗你自己
You keep lying to yourself.
你不是总在回来
You don't keep coming back here.
你就没离开过
You never left.
你错了
You're wrong.
我没有...
I'm not...
继续啊
Go ahead.
开枪打我
Shoot me.
让我明白 让我看看你是谁
Make me understand. Show me who you are.
放下
Drop it.
我让你放下
I said drop it.
你在我背叛你之前 就背叛了我
You double-crossed me before I double-crossed you.
那是个好计划
That's a good plan.
放下枪 不然我就杀了你
Drop the gun, or I will kill you.
就算这意味着亚历山大社区会被毁掉吗
Even if it means that Alexandria is destroyed?
我拥有或失去的一切
Everything I've ever had or lost.
我的人 我的朋友 所有人
My people, my friends, everyone.
我厌倦了失去
I was tired of losing.
我终于成为了一个能够持续下去的组织的一部分
I was finally part of something that could last.
我不能再失去这个团队了
And I couldn't lose another community.
我原来的
My old one.
和现在的
And my new one.
我知道如果我不把你们都杀了
I knew if I didn't kill you all,
你们总会以某种方式找到公民共和军
somehow, some way, you'd come for the CRM.
所以 我起草了一份文件来保护自己
So, I drew up the dossier to protect myself
并确保你们不能那么做
and make sure you couldn't.
我想 我的死也值了
I thought, in my death, it was worth it.
我选择了一个阵营 是不是
I'd chosen a side, right?
我以为我选了
I thought I had.
来来回♥回♥
Back and forth.
贾迪斯
Jadis,
安妮
Anne,
亚历山大社区
Alexandrians,
公民共和军
CRM.
走吧
Go.
你来找我 想让我帮你找到答案
You came to me to help you find an answer.
你刚刚找到了
You just found it.
我们明年见 安妮
I'll see you next year, Anne.
他已经告诉过我
He already showed me.
我找到答案了
I found my answer.
文件 在我卡斯卡迪亚基地的房♥间里
The dossier... it's in my room at the Cascadia Base.
毁掉它 然后回家吧
Just destroy it and go home.
公民共和军会让世界回归的
The CRM will bring the world back.
答应我 你们不会去找他们
Tell me you won't come after them.
不
No.
因为我们不会放过他们
Because we are coming for them.
我们也要拿到文件
We're gonna get the dossier.
公民共和军
And then the CRM
我们会阻止他们
we're gonna stop them.
他会接受层级简报
He's gonna get the Echelon Briefing
搞清楚他们所做的一切
and find out everything that they do
城市不知道的一切
that the city doesn't know about.
我看到的城市不会容忍♥他们的做法
The city I saw won't stand for what they are,
我们要帮助城市阻止他们
and we're gonna help the city stop them,
因为 安妮
because, Anne,
公民共和军并非答案
the CRM is not the answer,
必须终结他们
and they must end.
我们会这么做
We're gonna do that.
你让我们活着是有原因的
You kept us alive for a reason.
我希望我死的时候是艺术家
I wish I'd died an artist.
在那种人生里 生存从来不是问题
It was never about survival in that life.
只有事实最重要
It was just about truth.
这就是我
And this is mine.
安妮
这是我故事的结尾
The end of my story.
我将安息
My peace.
你告诉加百列你想在桥上跟她结婚
On the bridge, you told Gabriel you wanted to marry her.
他找到了这个 他想把这个给你
He found this, and he wanted to give it to you.
你怎么...
How did you...
你没有在做梦 瑞克
You weren't dreaming, Rick.
去吧
Go ahead.
去做你所说的事情吧
Do what you said you would do.
拜托了
Please.
跳转点就在山脊的那边
The jump point's just over that ridge.
你之前跟我说的话 在她面前说的话
What you said to me before, in front of her
不只是对她说的
it wasn't just for her.
你只靠自己是改变不了他们的 瑞克
You couldn't have changed them by yourself, Rick,
但是我们一起
but together?
这整个世界...
The whole damn world...
我知道我们可以让它变得更好
I see how we could make it better,
如果可以的话
and if we can,
瑞克 我们必须让它变得更好
Rick, we have to.
米琼恩 等等
Michonne, wait.
我一直想说点什么
I've been wanting to say something.
这是个破碎的世界 米琼恩
It's a broken world, Michonne,
你是唯一能将其重组的人
and you're the only thing that puts it back together.
我是你的 直至我死
'Til my last breath, I am yours.
我从未想象过这一切
I could never have imagined this.
但这只可能是你
But it could only ever have been you.
我是你的
I'm yours.
向我指明另一条路
Show me the other way.
行尸走肉: 存活之人 终集预告
我们回去 你接受层级简报
We go in, you get the briefing
我去拿她留下的文件
I get the dossier she left behind,
然后我们一起回家
then go home together.
本季仅剩一集
基地有任何变化 就继续往前走
Anything changes on base, keep walking.
就是这样了
This is it.
在这之后 一切都会改变
After this next moment, everything will change.
我们是疯了吗
Are we crazy?
认证了
Certifiable.
行尸走肉: 存活之人
行尸走肉: 存活之人 演员日记
成为
第五集
Episode five,
有点像是对
it's a throwback, a little bit,
我们之前"行尸走肉"其中一集的回溯
to an episode that we had during "The Walking Dead."
这就像个蜜月
It's like a honeymoon.
斯科特·M·金普勒
节目制♥作♥人/执行制片人/联合内容创作者
一个末世蜜月 但也是蜜月
An apocalyptic honeymoon, but a honeymoon.
这其中有甜蜜 他们如此亲密
There's a sweetness to it, and they're so together
一切都会好起来
and everything's going to be fine,
但很显然 这个世界还是没放过他们
but obviously the world is still coming for them.
加百列 没事 我是一个人
Gabriel. It's okay. I'm alone.
没事吗
Is it okay?
就算你是一个人
Even if you are alone?
这是我们在剧本撰写时
This is something that we were kicking around
反复讨论的问题
a little bit in the writers' room.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表