剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
那个啊
Yeah.
是我放进亚历山大的一个女人弄的
It was a woman that I let into Alexandria.
是我大学同学
A college buddy.
慢着 你认识她
Wait, you knew her?
是的
Yep.
当时我每天都在找你 和达里尔一起
I was, um, searching for you every day, me an Daryl.
找不到尸体 也没有痕迹
There was no body, no trace.
我一直坚信你就在某处
I couldn't stop believe you were still out there,
需要帮助 需要我
needing help, needing me.
所有人都觉得我疯了
Everyone thought I was crazy.
是她鼓励我继续寻找
She encouraged me to keep looking.
当时我怀孕七个月了
I was seven months pregnant.
她偷偷带走了朱迪思和其他几个孩子
She stole Judith and some other kids.
她的精神出了问题 变得很病态
She was sick, twisted.
弄伤了我和达里尔
Did this to me and Daryl.
我们阻止了她
We stopped her.
至于怎么阻止的 我不想说了
I don't want to go into how.
你们杀了她
You killed her?
是的
Yes.
做得好
Good.
我停下了寻找你的脚步
I stopped looking for you.
我必须照顾宝宝
I had to take care of the baby,
照顾朱迪思
take care of Judith,
但我一直相信
but I kept believing that
你还没有永远离开我
you were not gone forever.
到现在我也还在坚信
I still believe that.
为了逃出去才这么做吗
You did this to get away?
没别的办法
It was the only way.
你是在想办法回家吗
You were trying to come home?
我是在想办法回家
I was trying to come home.
你还没有放弃 我能看出来
You're still trying. I see it.
尽管经历了这一切糟心事
Even through the bullshit.
其实你有得选
You have the button.
你本来可以少受点苦 瑞克
You could have hit it, Rick.
但你选了最难的路
You haven't.
你说你不能回家 但是
You say you can't go home, but
我觉得你不能回那个地方去
I don't think you can go back.
看到他们对你的所作所为 我深感抱歉
I'm sorry for what they did to you.
我们得离开这个地方了
We got to get out of here.
我们时间不多了
We're running out of time.
不
No.
米琼恩
Michonne.
我们现在得决定下一步怎么走
We need to decide what's next right now.
这地方要塌了 -坐下 瑞克
This place is going down. - Sit, Rick.
在做好决定之前我们哪儿都不去
We're not moving until we decide.
纳特常常说 你得知道什么时候该走
Nat used to say, "You got to know when to go."
现在还不是走的时候
It's not time to go.
除非我们弄清楚要去的方向
Not until we know where we're going.
我离开这以后 你为什么追过来
After I left here, why did you come after me?
你知道为什么
You know why.
说出来
Say it.
我要听你说出来
I need you to.
你是我一生的挚爱
You're the love of my life.
我不能就这么看着你离开
I couldn't just let you go.
感觉就像我的心
It felt like my heart ripped...
撕开了我的胸口 跟着你走了出去一样
ripped itself out of my chest and walked out the door.
那就跟我回家 就这么简单
Then come home with me. It's that simple.
没有这么容易
It's not... It's not that easy.
听我说
Listen to me.
这支军队袭击我的朋友们的时候 我也受伤了
When this army attacked my friends, I got hit, too.
我差点死了
I nearly died.
我缩在一个商场里
I was holed up in a mall
花了一年和纳特一起养伤
trying to recover with Nat for a year.
他们夺走了那一年 夺走了我和孩子们相处的时间
They took a year from me, from my time with my kids.
我骗了你 我不知道朱迪思怎么样了
I lied to you. I don't know how Judith is.
我不知道她现在好不好
I don't know if she's okay.
她不再回应对讲机了
She stopped answering the walkie.
他们已经从我们身边夺走太多东西了
They've taken so much from us.
为什么还要纵容他们
Why give them any more?
你对CRM抱有的幻想
This hope that you have in the CRM,
想牺牲自己来成事
sacrificing yourself...
都是假的
it's not real.
我们一家人才是真实的
We, your family, are real.
我才是真实的
I'm real.
我们的爱 还有当下
Our love? This?
这是你无法否认的东西
It doesn't get denied.
不管你想怎么说服我 或说服你自己 都没用
No matter what you keep trying to tell me or yourself.
而这样 反复的争吵
And this... this back and forth...
让我心痛 瑞克
...it's hurting me, Rick.
这让我变得我都不认识我自己了
It's making me become someone I don't recognize.
你在伤害我
You're hurting me.
但我了解你
And I know you.
那不是你爱一个人的样子
That is not how you love.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
瑞克 我要你试着告诉我
Rick, I need you to try to tell me
这里到底发生了什么
what is really going on here.
他们到底夺走了什么
What did they take from you?
卡尔 他们夺走了卡尔
Carl. They took Carl.
我又一次失去了他
I lost him again.
我被抓的时候 我反击了
When I got taken, and I fought
我不断反击 我就
and I fought, and I just...
我试着逃跑 但靠的是
I tried to get away, but... but...
靠的是我做的梦
but how I would dream.
在梦里我可以和卡尔相见
I'd meet up with Carl in my dreams.
这样我才能在这里活下去
And that's how I survived in here.
让我有动力坚持下去
Kept me alive.
但有一天 他不见了
And then one day, he was just gone.
就这么消失了
He just left.
接着我开始梦见你
But then I started dreaming of you.
你就在梦里
And there you were.
你和我以不同的方式相爱
You and I fell in love in different ways,
让我可以继续坚持
and it kept me going.
但是后来 你也消失了
And then you were gone, too.
就像我看不到卡尔那样
I couldn't see your face anymore,
我再也见不到你的面庞了
just like I couldn't see Carl's.
没有你 我生无可恋
I can't live without you.
没有你 我心如死灰
Without you, I die.
后来我想通了该怎么做
And I figured out how to do that.
现在我明白了 如何生不如死地活着
I know how to be dead and live now.
你不能就这样回到我身边
You can't just come back here,
然后将我起死回生 除非
make me come alive again if...
我不知道我是否会再一次失去你
I don't know if I won't lose you again.
如果我再一次失去你 我却再也想不出办法
What if I lose you and I can't figure out
继续那样生不如死地活着怎么办
how to die all over again?
我不能
I can't...
我必须得提前想清楚 米琼恩
I need to get ahead of it, Michonne.
我不能 我不能
I can't. I can't.
当我看见你的时候
When I... When I saw you,
我吓坏了 我...
I got so scared, and I...
我必须得提前想清楚
I needed to get ahead of it.
非得这样不可
I had to.
至少 如果我始终相信你一定能比我活得更久
At least if I think you will love on longer
而并不真的知道你到底命运如何
than me without knowing if you do,
我还能宽慰我自己 事实确实如此
I can just believe that it's true.
知道
Knowing...
亲眼目睹失去你
Seeing that loss?
我做不到
I can't.
我一定会心痛死的 米琼恩
I won't survive that, Michonne.
我真的会活不下去的
I just won't.
如果卡尔也在这里 他会说什么
If Carl were here right now, what would he say?
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表