剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
Evacuee located.
是一个孩子
A child.
正在护送她去撤离点
Escorting her to extraction point.
收到 -他杀了我妈妈
Copy. - He killed my mommy.
他是个好人
He's a good man,
我们来自一个好地方
and we're from a good place.
我们会一起回去
And we are all gonna go back there.
所有人
AlI of us.
我们不能留在这
We can't be out here.
你说过有需要可以请你帮助
You said to ask for help.
我现在就求你
I'm asking.
我这就是在帮你
I am helping you.
他会找到你
He would have found you
还有你要去投奔的人
and whoever you're running to.
他了解你 格莱姆斯
He knows about you, Grimes.
现在赶紧走吧
Now, c'mon.
醒醒
Wake up.
你忘记敬礼了 士兵
You forgot to salute, soldier.
你都了解我什么
What the hell do you know about me?
我一直在想死去的人
I think of the dead all the time.
她的名字 就在纸条的背后
Her name, back of the note,
你的消息放在了三号♥逃生区的瓶中
your message in a bottle from escape number three.
我去了拉特岛 发现了瓶了
I went to Rat Island and found the bottle.
手♥机♥上画的是她 对吗
That was her on the phones, right?
我也都看过了
Yeah, I looked through those, too.
不过那孩子 是你女儿吗
The child, though, was your daughter, right?
还特么还有谁知道
Who fucking knows?
米琼恩可不是个普通名字
Michonne is an unusual name.
外面没多少人
Not many people out there,
但如果你是在
but if you start the search
我们找到你的地方开始搜索的
around where we picked you up...
那这信息就有用了
...that's potent information.
所以你觉得杀了我能增加你成功的机会
So I suppose killing me helps your chances.
也许我不该告诉索恩
You know, maybe I shouldn't have told Thorne
我知道你的事 但她都告诉我了
I know things about you, but she tells me things.
他们会派我去找你
They would have sent me to find you,
收拾我的烂摊子
clean up my mess,
然后最后除掉你
and finally erase you.
你就是我的责任
You are my charge.
我必须杀死你还有米琼恩
I'm the one who'd have to kill you and Michonne
还有你要去找的其他人
and anyone else you ran to out there.
知道这个
Just knowing about this- -
我不在乎为什么你浑身是血
I don't care why you're covered in blood,
为什么炸♥弹♥会炸 为什么他们回不来了
why the bombs go out, and why they don't come back.
你当然在乎
Yes, you do.
这不是我的城市
This isn't my city.
这些也不是我的人
Those aren't my people.
每个人都是你的人 所有活着的人都是
Everyone are your people. Everyone alive.
这不是我的一切
This isn't everything!
你没资格替全世界做选择
You don't get to choose for the world!
你没资格替我做选择
You don't get to choose for me.
我没资格 你有
I don't. You did.
是你自己选的
You made the choice.
我老婆才是我的选择
My wife is my choice.
我女儿
My daughter,
我的生活是我的选择
my life is my choice.
你认为我经历了那么多
You think I went what I went through,
做了那么多事
did what I did
是为了让别人替我做选择吗
to let anyone choose anything for me?
你做了选择
You made the choice.
你为那个城市的那些人而活
You live for those people in that city
因为除了职责什么都没有
because you got nothing else but your duty.
百分比和收益率 狗屁A等和B等
Percentages and yields, A's and fucking B's.
一个一无所有的好士兵
Some goddamn good soldier with nothing!
我失去了一切
I lost everything!
我炸了亚特兰大 炸了洛杉矶
I bombed Atlanta and I bombed Los Angeles,
我本来也会炸了费城
and I was en route to do the same to Philadelphia!
埃斯特拉 一个叫埃斯特拉的海军陆战队员
Estelle a Marine named Estelle- -
她是我老婆 她不想进去除掉
that was my wife, and she didn't want to go in
我未能全部除掉的人
to"liquidate"all the people I didn't manage to liquidate.
瑞克 我们不想看到另一个城市毫无意义的灭亡
We didn't want to see, Rick, another city die for nothing!
我有权力我也有选择
And I had power and I had a choice.
我杀了我老婆
And I killed my wife
和其他4000人
...and 4, 000 other people.
而我们救了成千上万的
And we saved hundreds of thousands,
也许就因为她的选择而救了整个世界
maybe the whole world with her choice.
对你我也努力过 瑞克
I tried with you, Rick.
我努力过
I tried.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你为什么道歉
What are you apologizing for?
让我走吧
Just let me go.
不行
No.
那你开枪吧
Do it.
拜托
Please.
我不会开枪的
I won't.
他们还跟你在一起
They're still with you.
但你在这里战斗
But you fight here now.
你为他们而战
You fight for them.
你已经做出了选择
You already made the choice.
我会调你去跟索恩一起负责后勤
I'm moving you to Logistics with Thorne.
在接下来的12个月里
You're gonna help convert a college in the Cascades
你将帮忙将卡斯卡德的一所大学转变为前沿作战基地
to a forward operating base over the next 12 months,
为前线做好战斗准备
battle- ready for the Frontliners.
所有高层公民共和军的指挥官
All top CRM commanders will convene a summit there
一年后将在那里召开峰会 正式开放基地
in one year to open the base.
你和索恩将成为
You and Thorne will be project leads
转换团队的项目负责人
on the conversion team.
这是你加入的机会
This is you getting in.
是你通往更高层
This is the start of your path
权力之路的开始
to the higher echelons of power.
我不想要权力
I don't want power.
这就是问题所在了
That's the thing.
你已经拥有了权力
You already have it.
你得看看这个
You have to see this.
看
Look.
未能参加与波特兰和公民共和军
Male news anchor...missing a scheduled rendezvous
早定好的
between alliance partners Portland
联盟伙伴会面
and the Civic Republic,
比尔少将为此让公民共和军进行了侦查
Major General Beale initiated a CRM reconnaissance mission
为了确认奥马哈的情况
to ascertain the status of Omaha,
他们已得知我们现在只剩两城联盟了
and they have learned that we are now an alliance of two.
奥马哈市
The city of Omaha,
美洲大♥陆♥幸存的三个城市之一
one of the three surviving cities on the continent,
已经陷落 包括其中的9万人
has fallen, and with it, nearly 90, 000 souls.
初步调查显示
Initial survey shows a collapsed section
该市周边屏障有一段坍塌
of the city's perimeter barrier.
在接下来的几周里 公民共和军将调查坍塌情况
In the coming weeks, the CRM will investigate the collapse
以确定这是否是来自行尸群所造成的压力
to determine if this was pressure from a dead mass- -
他们早该想到的
They should have seen it coming.
奥马哈让人们知道他们在哪 然后他们就死了
Omaha let people know where they were, and they died.
怎么 你认为这是人为的吗
What, you think people did this?
我不知道是谁干的
I don't know who did this.
我知道公民共和军还活着 可奥马哈却变成了死城
I know the Civic Republic is alive and Omaha is dead.
我知道秘密是干什么用的
I know that secrets work.
我知道一定是这回事
I know this is the answer.
这里是建设未来的地方
This is the place that will create the future,
而波特兰需要听我们的
and Portland needs to follow our lead.
你救的那个女孩
That girl that you saved- -
你在检修孔附近杀的行尸
those delts you killed at the manhole,
是她的父母亲
that was her mother and father.
他们住在一个博物馆里
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表