剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
你偷走了我们的家庭 安妮
You stole our family, Anne.
我没有在你们睡着时杀掉你们 因为我想...
I didn't kill you in your sleep because I wanted...
我需要感谢你们
I needed to thank you.
你们今天死在这里 亚历山大社区就会是安全的
By dying here today, Alexandria will remain safe
你们的孩子也会拥有一个更好的世界
and your children will have a better world.
你们本可以做出其他选择
You could have made other choices,
但你们并没有输
but you didn't lose here.
你们以别的方式赢了
You won a different way.
这是你们故事的结尾
It's the end of your story.
你们就此安息吧
Let that be your peace.
不
Ah! No!
瑞克 - 我们得走了
Rick! - We got to go!
两年前
瑞克的妻子怎么样了
How's Rick's wife doing?
米琼恩吗
Michonne?
她去帮助别人了
She's away, helping people.
你为什么称她为他的妻子
Why did you call her his wife?
难道她不是吗
I mean, wasn't she?
不是正式的 但是...
Well, not officially, but...
那也不重要了
If that matters anymore.
很有趣
It's funny.
某一天 瑞克说我应该为他们主持婚礼
One day, Rick said that I should marry them.
或许我们应该就在那座桥上办
Maybe we should do it right there on the bridge
我们建的那座桥
that we were building.
但我看不到他描述的未来
But I couldn't see the future he described,
我坐在森林里的一根木头上
so I sat on a log in the forest,
我的脚边 泥土里
and there at my feet, in the dirt,
就在我眼前 有一枚戒指
right in front of me, was a ring.
它看上去会是一枚很合适的婚戒
It seemed like it'd make a pretty nice wedding ring,
所以我留下了它 我想把它放在
so I kept it, and I thought to put it someplace
瑞克能找到的地方
where Rick would find it
因为我突然就能看到那个"某一天"了
because I could suddenly see that "someday".
但事情已经发生了
But what happened happened.
我过去的一年都在
Well, I have spent the last year
期待我们下一次的见面
looking forward to our next visit.
就是坐在这里聊天
Just sitting here and talking.
几乎让我感受到了过去的样子 感受到过去的自己
Almost makes me feel like how it was, like who I was.
其他的三百六十四天
The other 36♥4♥ days back there,
与其说是个人联♥系♥
it's less about personal connection
不如说是对比我自己更重要的事情
and more about responsibility
负起责任
to something greater than myself.
就算这意味着我得完成
Even if that means I have to do
很艰难的事情
things that are difficult.
甚至是残忍♥的事情
Even cruel.
如果你在此表示怀疑
If you're here expressing doubts,
那不就说明你不是那样的人吗
then isn't that a sign that that isn't who you are?
知道你自己做的是错的 那意味着...
Knowing you're doing wrong, it means that...
这有关存活
It's about survival.
有关之后的事情
It's about what comes after.
有关其他人的存活
Survival of others.
我利用的
And that part of me
那部分力量 让我活了下来
that I've harnessed, it has kept me alive,
或许它也能让世界上其他人活下来
and maybe it can keep the rest of the world alive, too.
与我们发生冲突的那伙人
The group we were in conflict with
破坏了我们的围栏
they compromised our walls.
食物匮乏
Food is scarce.
孩子们挨饿
Children are hungry.
或许你和你的人能帮助我们
Maybe you and your people could help?
不需要很多帮助
It wouldn't have to be much.
我们会还给你们的 我们一拿到...
We'd repay you as soon as we got...
加百列 你知道我不能那么做
Gabriel, you know that I can't.
我甚至不在这里
I'm not even here.
请相信我的悔恨是真实的
Please know that my remorse is real.
就算你在做残忍♥和艰难的事情
As you do cruel and difficult things.
是的 我该走了
Yeah. I should go.
等等 抱歉
Wait. I'm sorry.
拜托
Please.
带上这个
Take this with you.
你一直在发出质疑
You've been questioning things.
这是信仰的象征
This is a symbol of faith.
爱的象征
Of love.
或许它能够给你你需要的东西
Maybe it'll give you something you need.
把它给你就是我需要的
Giving it to you is giving me something that I need.
那么明年见
Next year?
同一时间 同一地点
Same day, same place?
如果我还活着的话
If I'm alive.
走 走
Go, go, go.
我们不能杀她 - 我们能
We can't kill her. - Oh, we can.
我跟你说过 她给公民共和军留下了有关我们的家的文件
I told you, she left a file about home for the CRM to find.
为了毁掉亚历山大社区
To destroy Alexandria,
因为那就是她会做的事情 瑞克
because that's what she does, Rick!
她毁掉一切
She destroys!
她从我们身边夺走了你
She robbed us of you being there
让你没法看到儿子诞生 以及他迈出第一步
to see your son being born, taking his first step.
好吧 她死后我们怎么做
Okay, what do we do after she's dead?
做我们该做的
Whatever we have to do.
抓紧
Hold on.
该死
Shit!
你看到那个陡坡了吗
Do you see that drop-off?
看到了
Yep.
该死
Fuck!
有丧尸来了
We got company.
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three!
那个跳转点往哪边走
Which way to that jump point?
你以为我会在乎
You think that I give an antelope's ass
那些拉面吗
about some ramen?!
那只是意大利面
That's just pasta.
我会在乎那该死的意大利面吗
The hell I care about pasta?
你好
Hel... Hello.
该死
Good goddamn.
你看起来糟糕透顶 姐妹儿
You look like a pile of hippo shit, sister.
我不是来伤害任何人的
I'm not here to hurt anyone.
我只是需要一点帮助
I just need a little help.
求你们了
Please.
我被一群很危险的人追杀
I'm being pursued by some very dangerous people,
我只是需要一点帮助
and I just need a little help.
我的团队是安全的 那有围栏和食物
My community is safe. And it has walls and food,
我能给你们提供属于自己的地方
and I can offer you a place that is you just
如果你们能送我一程的话
if you just get me somewhere, you know?
那里不远
It's not far.
好吧 那么"不远"是多远
Yeah, well, how far is "not far"?
只有几英里而已
It's just a few miles.
怎么了
What?
你很高
You're tall.
这些基地的距离跨越了整个国家
The bases are across the country from each other.
我们得知道她把东西♥藏♥在哪一个基地了
We need to know which one she hid it in.
如果我们活捉了她 跟她谈谈...
If we can take her alive, talk to her...
你看到她不喜欢被叫做安妮了
You heard her hate being called Anne.
我觉得她内心深处还有安妮的存在
I think she's still in there somewhere.
如果她能先给我们一些东西
And if there's something she can give us first,
一些能保证亚历山大社区安全的东西...
something to help keep Alexandria safe...
我们会保证它的安全
We'll keep it safe.
但她得死
But she's gonna die.
我们得在不冒风险的情况下 保证它的安全
We need to keep it safe without risking anything.
我看不清一些事情
I couldn't see some things.
我看不清 你帮了我
I couldn't. You helped me.
或许我们能帮她 如果我们不能...
Maybe we can help her, and if we can't...
然后我就能杀了她吗
Then I can kill her?
那就请便
Be my guest.
或许先重创她
Maybe just maim first.
你看到了吗
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表