剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
What the hell is this?
你们两个已经训练一年之久了
Okafor: You both have been training for a year.
也都成为了士兵 但你们不会以为
You're both soldiers now, but you don't actually think
只需要做做士兵这么简单吧
all of this was about you two just becoming soldiers?
我们要把你们培养成为领导人
It's about you two becoming leaders.
我要让你们成为
I am gonna help you become
公民共和军内部的领袖之一
part of force command within the CRM.
我逃了四次
I tried to escape four times.
我手都没了
Mm- hmm. I did this.
我之前还试图杀你
I tried to kill you.
是的 但你们两位能够帮我
Yes, but the two of you can help me
从内部改变这一切
change things from the inside.
坐吧
Sit.
你们二位拥有着
You both possess something
我认为公民共和军做出改变
I believe the CRM needs
所需要的特质
to become what it needs to be.
为什么还要做出改变
Why does it need to be anything else?
这座城市自给自足 运转自如
The city lives, it runs itself,
公民共和军管理着外部世界
the CRM runs the world outside.
在这个破败的星球独自屹立着
Everything is working when nothing else is.
人们无法离开
People can't leave.
他们没有自♥由♥
They're not free.
没人真正自♥由♥
No one's free.
至少在这个星球没有 但我们至少还活着
Not in this world, but we're alive.
你还活着 你原本早就该死了
You are, and you're not supposed to be.
公民共和军将他们找到的人划分为A等和B等
The CRM designates people they find as A's and B's.
A等人强壮有力
A's have a strength.
会为自己的信仰付出生命
A's will die for what they believe in.
人们追随着A等人的脚步
People follow A's.
而我们在这世界上遇到的
The people we cross in the world,
一部分带回来的人 他们被划分为B等人
the few we bring in, they're classified as B's.
他们每天渴求的只有生存下去
Everyday people who are just trying to survive.
B等人进入城市
B's get in.
而A等人殒命在外 除了你们两个
A's are sent away and killed, except you two.
为什么 -因为我
Why? Me.
公民共和军需要改变
The CRM needs to change.
公民共和军需要强势的领袖来改变现状
The CRM needs strong leaders to change them.
把自己变成怪物
Being the monster to...
以求打败怪物
fight the monsters- -
这样不是长久之计
that can't last.
所以我才需要你们两位
And this is why I need the two of you.
而其他的秘密 等到
AlI the other secrets, you'll receive
你们逐级晋升上去时自会知晓
when you move up the ranks,
你会收到梯队简报
and you'll receive the Echelon Briefing.
逐级晋升 -梯队简报
Move up the ranks. The Echelon Briefing?
那时你们便能得知所有信息 一切问题的答案
That's when you get all the info, the whys,
九♥成♥军队成员 和所有城市居民
the things 90%of our force doesn't know about
都不知道的事情
and 100%of our city doesn't.
他们想要我们当他们的领袖吗
Do they want us to be leaders?
他们知道这事儿吗
Do they even know about this?
今晚在这里发生的事
Here? Tonight?
告诉我们关于A和B等人的划分 还有那些秘密简报
Telling us about A's and B's and secret briefings?
不 这是我个人的意见
No. This is just me.
我认为只有作为A等人的士兵
I believe that A's who become soldiers,
成为领袖 才有可能
become leaders are the only thing
彻底改变公民共和军
that could possibly change the CRM.
那么 如果我们俩
So, if we share with the higher- ups
把你的话告诉高层
that you're saying these things- Mnh- mnh.
格莱姆斯 别把我俩当成一伙的
Don't say"we, "Grimes.
如果我是你囗中的A等人
If I'm an"A, "
如果我只考虑我自己
if I think for myself,
你怎么觉得我会配合你做那些事呢
why do you even think I'm gonna go along with all of this?
因为我相信只要你们两个人
Because I believe if either one of you
有机会拯救世界 你们都会去做的
had a chance to save the world, you would.
你们一定会的
You'd have to.
那本书 打开吧
That book open it.
我们谈谈冷战
Let's talk about the Cold War.
他想要改变现状
He wanted to change things,
潜移默化的改变军队
change the army without them even knowing it.
他还希望我帮助他
And he wanted my help to do it.
我会配合他 但这不是我的战斗
I'd play along, but it wasn't my fight.
听着
Look here.
你显然和我的看法不同
You're obviously looking at this different than I am.
再让我提到你把我和你相提并论
I hear you throw this "we" shit around again,
我就把你给了解了
I'lI end you.
你就是
Were you the one?
把他脸弄伤的那位
The one who cut him up here?
我向他开了枪 只是打偏了
I shot at him, just missed.
现在看来我没有
Guess I didn't.
你也打算朝我开一枪吗 索恩
You gonna shoot me, too, Thorne?
我曾经是南非海军的一员
I was in the South African Navy.
在潜艇上服役
Served on submarines.
在潜艇上打过扑克
Used to play poker on the subs.
我玩的很好
I was good.
不 我玩的棒极了
No. I was great.
我想知道自己技术到底如何
I wanted to see how great.
拉斯维加斯举办了最顶级的赛事
They have the best tournaments in the world in Las Vegas.
我就去碰碰运气
So I went there to try my luck.
我下场前一张牌也没打出去
I didn't play a single hand before the lights went out,
所以我的运气坏的不能行
which tells me my luck is apparently shit.
他在大西洋发现了我
He found me in the Atlantic Ocean.
我那时已经濒临死亡
I was half dead.
我试着杀掉他以图留在那里
I tried to kill him so I could stay there.
我尝试了四次想要回去 那天是个开始
It was my fourth time trying to get back since the start.
也是结束
Or the end.
我知道你为什么要那么干
I know why you've done what you've done.
试着逃跑
Trying to escape.
把手砍下来
Taking your hand off.
和我的理由一样
Same reason I had.
外面你有你爱的人
There's someone you love out there.
我已经接受了
Yeah. I've accepted
我不会再见到我所爱的人
that I'm not gonna see my someone again,
因为我知道 那人不想要我死掉
because I know that person doesn't want me to die,
或许正是因此 我才只是
and that is probably why I just grazed
擦伤了奥卡福的脸
Okafor's face.
我心里知道 我不可能活着
Somewhere deep inside, I knew I wasn't making it back
回到开普敦了
to Capetown alive.
如果我朝你开枪 格莱姆斯
If I shoot at you, Grimes,
我不会打偏的
I won't miss.
也不会故意只是擦伤你
I won't graze you, either.
我不在乎你在玩什么把戏
Now, I don't give a shit about what game you're playing.
你也听到他说我们会怎样
You heard what he said should have happened to us.
我已是孑然一身了
This is all I have left.
其他的 从前的人生
The rest? The life before?
我就当是死了
It's all gone.
你也是孑然一身
This is all you have left, too.
你想要找回的那个人
The person you are trying to get back to- -
她没死
Hey, she's not gone.
他们都没死
They're not gone.
她没有 他们都没有
She isn't. They aren't.
可我们已经死了
We are.
如果你需要我的帮忙 说就是了
If you want my help, just ask.
走啊
Come on.
去喝两杯 免得我们开始自相残杀
Let's go have a drink before we kill each other.
早些时候 军队又发现了两座城市
Early on, the army had found two other cities,
波特兰和奥马哈
Portland and Omaha.
地方不大 构成也不复杂
Not as big, not as sophisticated,
也没有对外保密他们的存在
and not keeping themselves secret.
这三座城市结成了联盟
AlI three cities became an alliance,
不过他们却不知道第三座城市在哪里
even though two don't know where the third is.
世界比我们想象的要大得多 米琼恩
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表