剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
我有过回家的机会
I had a chance to go home,
但没有瑞克 我做不到
but I couldn't do it without the brave man.
也许我该走
Maybe I should have.
就在我怀疑 他是否是被这里的
Just when I wondered if he could have been drawn in
野心和希望所吸引
by the ambition and the hope of this place,
觉得那些可以取代我们时 我发现了一样东西
that it could've replaced us, I found something.
本吉罗的肖像画艺术
你是那个画我的人
You're the one who drew me.
是的
Yes.
总是你和那个女孩
Always you and the girl.
他每隔几个月就会来 让我再画一次
He would come every few months and ask for a new one.
他让我画一个小男孩
There was a boy he asked me to draw,
但我画得总是不合他的意
but I could never get it right for him.
卡尔
Carl.
他的名字是卡尔
His name was Carl.
你更放得开一些
You're more open.
他过了三年才告诉我你们的名字
Took three years before he'd say names.
你是米琼恩 那个女孩是朱迪斯
You're Michonne and the girl is Judith.
那个女孩在这吗
Is she here?
很抱歉 - 她没事
Sorry. - She's okay.
他说会一直让我画 直到他再见到你为止
He said he wanted the drawings for until he saw you again.
现在你来了
Here you are.
他知道自己会再见到你的 他知道的
He knew he'd see you. He knew it.
他不再那么说了
He stopped talking like that.
我告诉他... - 我知道你跟他说了什么
I told him... - I know what you told him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这帮了我很多
It helped me.
他找到你了
He found you.
现在轮到我找他了
Now I'm looking for him.
再坚持一下
Believe a little bit longer.
贝休恩
Bethune.
我是索恩指挥军士长
I'm Command Sergeant Major Thorne.
显然 你认识格莱姆斯军士长
You know Sergeant Major Grimes, obviously.
是的
I do.
你喜欢迎新活动吗 你的第一次城市之旅
Did you enjoy orientation, your first trip to the city?
当然
Yeah.
我看到了一些 很有趣的艺术品
I saw some... interesting artwork.
不太有热情啊 是不是
Not so enthusiastic, eh?
不喜欢那样的生活吗
Is that life not for you?
我有得选吗
Do I have a choice?
跟我们来
Come with us.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
如果不是因为某个人 这座城市就会变成这样
It's what the city would have become if it wasn't for one man.
被轰炸过吗
It was bombed?
是的
Yeah.
我不太清楚你的来历
Now, I don't know much about you.
你从树林里冒出来
You emerged from the woods
然后救了一个很重要的人
and saved someone very important.
格莱姆斯军士长救过我一次
Sergeant Major Grimes saved my life once.
我可以称他为朋友
I would call him a friend,
但友情
but friendship
在这里似乎不存在
seems like something that doesn't exist out here.
它太轻 太软弱
It's too light. Too soft.
他现在是我的家人
He's my family now.
我唯一的家人
My only family.
所以我想问
So, my question is
你是谁
who are you?
我只是戴娜
Just Dana.
现在不是谦虚的时候 戴娜
This is not the moment for humility, Dana.
我是一个幸存者
I'm a survivor.
一个幸存者是不会离开森林
A survivor wouldn't have run out of the woods
去救一个即将被割喉的男人的
to save a man who was about to have his throat cut.
但我就那样做了
Well, I did.
我也活下来了
And I survived.
你为什么救他
Why did you save him?
我在寻找人群
I was looking for people.
和很多人待在一起更安全
It's safer with people.
你为什么救他
Why did you save him?
那看起来... - 看起来什么
It didn't seem... - Didn't seem what?
那看起来是不对的
It didn't seem right.
他倒在地上 很无助
He was on the ground, helpless.
他吗
Him?
我想象不出来他无助的样子
I can't imagine him ever being helpless.
我不了解他
Well, I don't know him.
但如果我不在那里的话
But he was about to die,
他就要死了
if I wasn't there.
我不想看到任何人被杀掉
I don't want to see anyone get killed,
特别是那些看起来无助的人
especially anyone that seems helpless.
我跟你说个秘密
I'm letting you in on a secret.
你能在这里 是因为我
You are here because of me.
像你这样的人 是不能进入的
People like you, they're not let in.
你是一个领导者 我们称为A类
You're a leader, what we call an "A."
如果你们被允许生活在这座城市里
If you are allowed to live in the city,
你们就不会工作 种地 购物 阅读
you won't work, farm, shop, read.
不 你们会寻找答案
No. You'll look for answers.
你们会问这里发生了什么
You'll ask what happened here
为什么 对谁做什么
and why and to whom,
然后你们会根据自己的直觉寻求正义
and you'll seek justice based on a feeling in your gut,
一种你们说不清的感觉
a feeling you can't name.
但如果我告诉你 只有一种方法
But what if I told you that there is only one way
能找到答案 发现那些秘密
to get those answers, those secrets,
只有一种方法 能让你看到全貌
only one way to understand the whole picture?
你会接受吗
Would you take it?
你会告诉我答案吗
You would give me the answers?
这整个军队 甚至是这个世界上
A chance very few get, very few in the entirety of this force,
都没几个人能获得这个机会
very few in the world.
我会回答
I would say...
我会
Yes.
军士官
Sergeant Major,
这位准居民会加入我们
this consignee will be joining us
她会在卡斯卡迪亚基地进行清理工作
for clearing operations at Cascadia Base.
确保她装备齐全
Ensure she's properly equipped.
临时作战服 - 武器呢
Provisional BDU. - Weapons?
只有绞杀棍
Killstick only.
你可以先回去了 准居民贝休恩
You can return to the vehicle, Consignee Bethune.
做得很好 你很擅长这事
That was good. You're good at this.
是的 她很厉害 瑞克 还有我不是奥卡福
Yeah, she's strong, Rick, and I'm not Okafor.
我们不能破坏安全
We don't mess with security.
在我看来 她可能会往河对岸跑
For all I know, she could be sprinting towards the river.
你掏手♥枪♥了
You drew your sidearm.
你拔刀了 我是在准备支援你
You drew your knife. I was ready to back you up.
她也没有往河那边跑
And she's not running for the river.
你可以将她带在身边
You could bring her along.
我可不想为一个漏洞负责
I am not gonna be responsible for a vulnerability.
我现在全明白了
I know it all now.
我知道为什么我们在这里 干这些事了
I see why we are out here, doing this.
我不是奥卡福
I'm not Okafor.
卡斯卡迪亚前线作战基地
Cascadia Forward Operating Base.
曾经是一个大学
Used to be a university.
我们把这里变成了权力中心
We've made it into a center of power.
除了前线部队 唯一见过这地方的步兵
The only infantry who've seen this place other than Frontline
只有我和格莱姆斯 你有很好的同伴
is Grimes and I. You're in good company.
你还只是个准居民
And you're only a consignee.
做得好 你的晚餐就会有新鲜三文鱼
Do well, you'll have fresh salmon for dinner.
这值得我们穿过整个国家
Worth the trip across the country,
即使需要在五个点停下
even if it means stopping for fuel
补充燃料
at five different jump points.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing out here.
它在保护什么
What's it protecting?
公民共和国的安全
The security of the Civic Republic.
扩张西海岸的资源和情报的获取
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表