剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
B类来之后
B's get in.
A类就会被处理掉 除了你们两个
A's are sent away and killed, except you two.
我找到你了
I found you.
别告诉他们你是谁
Don't show them who you are.
我是谁
What I am?
领导者 你把它藏起来
A leader. Hide it.
我是戴娜
My name is Dana,
我一个人在外面待了很长时间了
and I've been out there a long time by myself.
她找到了你 但我不会让此事留下书面记录
She found you, but I'm keeping that off the books.
你得知道 要是你试图跟她一起逃跑
You have to know that if you try to escape with her,
我会确保 所有你爱的人都死去
I will make sure that all those people that you love die.
几年前
好了 听着 接下来的时间属于你们自己
All right, listen up, your time is your own.
我们五点在这里集♥合♥
We're gonna meet back here at 5:00.
适应一下吧 马上这就将是你们的家了
Take it in. This is gonna be your home someday soon.
嘿 能把纸巾递给我吗
Hey, can you pass me a napkin?
嘿 瑞克
Hi, Rick.
我会救你的
I'm gonna save you.
不喜欢吃油炸食品吗
Not a fry guy?
如果你想找个更高级的地方
If you're looking for a fancier place,
这边有家很不错的店
there's a decent spot this way.
我的人和我 在我还有他们的时候
My people and I... when I had people
这里有人来找过我们
we were approached by one of them.
他们提议我们可以资源交换
They proposed a resource exchange,
如果我们遇到了需要救助的迷失的人
and if we, uh, came across lost souls who needed saving,
我们就留住他们 把他们交给公民共和军
we would hold them and give them to the CRM.
如果我们发现了威胁
And if we found a threat, well,
也要将他们移交公民共和军
we'd give them to the CRM, too.
作为交换 我们能得到供给
In exchange, we got supplies.
这一个月来 我是这里的常客
I've been a regular at this place for a month,
所以不管你们什么时候搞迎新活动
so that whenever your orientation happened,
我都在这里 我们可以谈谈
I would be here and we could talk.
薯条很好吃
The fries are good,
但吃洋葱圈 只是为了生存
but onion rings... that's living.
他们不停问我
They keep asking me
要问你什么
what to ask you,
我说 "我不知道"
and I say, "I don't know."
很显然 我希望你会说
Obviously, I was hoping that you would say
你在找寻一个可以追随的人
that you're looking for someone to follow.
你可以和我谈谈 瑞克 在这里
You can talk to me, Rick. Here.
他们不在城市里活动
They don't operate in the city.
他们不能那么做 那让他们恼火
They can't, much to their annoyance.
你带我来到了一个我无法离开的地方
You brought me somewhere I can't leave.
我可以选择让你死在河床上
I could have chosen to let you die on the riverbed,
我也可以告诉他们你是个威胁
or I could have told them you were a threat.
公民共和军不会冒险的
The CRM doesn't take chances,
但我这么做了 因为我欠你的
but I did 'cause I owed you.
你为什么不用当准居民
Why aren't you working consignment?
是因为我 是不是
It's me, right?
是我 你把我交给了他们
Me. Giving them me.
我相信这地方
I believe in this place.
我加入了公民共和军
I'm enlisting in the CRM.
我加入了他们 我会得到提拔
I'm signing up and I'm gonna move up.
这地方有一个五百年计划
This place has a 500-year plan
旨在重建世界 让世界变得更好
to recreate the world as it was, better than it was.
重塑文明 最终战胜丧尸
Remaking civilization, finally besting the dead
这似乎是一种完美的生活方式
that seems like a perfectly fine way to spend one's life,
而我们留下的那些人
and the people that we left behind
他们的子孙后代将拥有一个新世界
their children's children will have a world.
我要回家
I'm going home.
跟着你的感觉走吧 瑞克
Follow your bliss, Rick.
但我确实救了你
But I did save your life.
这就是事实
That is what happened.
不用谢
You're welcome.
几小时前
你听说了吗
You heard?
他们跟我说了 你没事吧
They told me. A-Are you okay?
听我说
Just listen to me.
有个女人救了我
There's a woman who saved me.
她现在在进行入队分配
She's in designation intake right now.
她是A类 我不想让他们杀掉她
She's an A and I don't want them to send her away.
你不确定他们会那么做的
You don't know for sure.
我是不想她被杀掉的 但如果我为她说话
I'm making a call, but if I argue for her,
他们会认为我感情用事 并有所亏欠
they'll think I'm emotional, indebted.
你得确保她留下来
You gotta make sure she stays.
为什么
Why?
为了奥卡福
For Okafor.
因为那才是一切的目的
Because that's what this has all been about.
他死了
He's dead.
不 他没有 因为我们还在这里
No, he's not, because we're here.
是吗 瑞克
Are you here, Rick?
你是计划的一部分吗
Are you a part of this?
我现在明白了
I understand now.
我跟他说过了
I told him just before.
你是对的
You were right.
那谁带她
Who brings her along?
你带 就像你带我那样
You do, like you brought me along.
他们更相信你 他更相信你
They trust you more. He trusted you more.
瑞克
Rick.
听着 我花了很长时间才明白
Look, it took me a long time.
你帮了我
You helped me.
我在这里
I'm here.
她也应该在这里
She should be, too.
现在
你在想着要杀了我
You're thinking about killing me.
我会的
I will.
但不是今天
But not today.
很有趣 我看见了 我感觉到了
It's funny. I see it. I feel it.
你抛开了你为自己做的一切
Everything you made happen for yourself,
只因为你需要卷入一场
just throwing it away because you needed to get
与你毫不相关的事情
in the middle of something you have nothing to do with.
这一切都与我有关
I have everything to do with it.
我们的命运被绑在了一起
Our fates are bound.
你 米琼恩 和我
You, Michonne, me.
如果你们成了第一个离开这里的人
And for you two to be the first people to ever leave,
我们永远都不会停止寻找你们
we would never stop looking for you, ever,
而我会知道你们在哪里
and I would know where you are.
所以 我得去把你们都杀掉 以确保
So, I would have to go and kill all of you to make sure
其他人不会先找到你们
that no one else got there first
那我们的安排也不会被发现
and our arrangement was somehow discovered.
这是你的烂摊子
This was your mess.
是你的 是你的
This is you. This is you.
如果我过早死去
In the event of my untimely demise,
我会在我的遗物中留下一份文件
I just put a little file among my possessions,
告诉他们需要知道的关于你
telling them everything they need to know about you
和你所爱之人的一切
and all the people that you love,
我想公民共和军的改造部队
and I imagine that a CRM reclamation team
会在收到文件的几小时内
would have everybody that you love dead
让你爱的所有人都死掉
within hours of that file's receipt,
因为你和她
because you and her
是带着对这座城市和这支部队认知离开的
leaving with the knowledge of that city and this force?
你知道这是不可能发生的
You know that can't be had.
她不属于这里
She doesn't belong here.
那她就不该来这里
Then she shouldn't have come here.
但那是她的选择
But that was her choice.
那么 你的选择是什么
So, what's your choice?
你能说 你不会再逃跑了吗
Will you tell me that you will not try to leave again?
如果你跟她一起尝试逃跑 那你们社区的所有人都会死
If you try with her, everyone back home dies.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
安全与保密是最重要的
Security and secrecy above all.
我不会危及到
Oh. And I will not jeopardize
"我为自己做的一切"
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表