剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表
这里是法制之地
This is a place of law.
我们所处的基地位于一座城市的郊区
We are on a base on the outskirts of a city
这座城市还保留着我们曾经所知的生活残迹
that is a remnant of the life we knew.
基地的安全是我们的首要任务
Its security is our top priority,
这也就意味着你永远不能离开
which means you can never leave.
对此你有什么想法
How do you feel about that?
我觉得 这里的生活
I feel that what's here,
正是我在寻找的
it's what I've been looking for.
这是我一直以来都想
It's what I've been trying to believe in
再多相信一会儿的东西
just a little while longer.
他们相信了你
They believed you.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你在这儿
You're here.
这是很久之前的事了
It happened a long time ago, one of the last times
我最后几次尝试着回家的时候
I tried to get home.
最后几次
One of the last times?
他们把我困住了
They had me trapped.
但再也困不住了
They don't have me anymore.
我们会逃出去的
We will get away.
我们一起
Together.
他们还好吧 她还好吗
They're okay? She's okay?
是的
Yes.
她很好
She's okay.
她...
She--
怎么了
What is it?
等我们离开的时候再说 -不 她没事吧
When we get away-- - No, she's okay?
她跟我们一个样 瑞克
She's us, Rick.
剩下的等我们逃走之后再说
The rest when we get away.
如果我想办法给你递了张纸条
Look, if I pass you a note somehow,
你读完之后一定要把它毁掉
you read it and destroy it.
他们杀了人 瑞克 好几十个
They killed people, Rick. Dozens of people.
他们在外面到处杀人
They're killing people out there.
你有没有过... -不 不
Have you had to-- - No. No.
穿红衣服的那些人
The ones in red.
有时候他们会出去
They go out sometimes.
然后满身是血地回来
They come back covered in blood.
我们中大部分人都不知道他们是干什么的
Most of us don't know what they do.
我之前也不知道
I didn't know.
但我心里清楚
But I knew.
我被困在这里了
I was stuck here.
我们能阻止他们吗
Could we stop them?
不可能
No.
至少能试试吧
Could we try?
那就再也回不去了
We'd never get back.
你朋友的事 我很抱歉
Sorry about your friend.
他本该活下去的
He should have lived.
他们原本都该活下去的
They all should have lived.
现在有我了
I'm here now.
我们可以一起面对
We're here together now.
我们会回家的
And we're gonna get home.
你介意被人监视吗
WoDoes it bother you that you're being observed?
不介意 我只是有段时间没看见过自己的样子了
No. I just haven't seen myself in a while.
这里是法制之地
This is a place of law.
我们所处的基地位于一座城市的郊区
We are on a base on the outskirts of a city
这座城市还保留着我们曾经所知的生活残迹
that is a remnant of the life we knew.
出发
Move!
你好啊 瑞克
Hi, Rick.
抱歉就这么闯进来了
Sorry for breaking in.
严格来说 这是一次调查
Technically, this is an investigation,
但我是不会写文件上报的
but I'm not filing paperwork.
这件事咱们还是私下处理吧
Let's keep this off the books.
有些事你知我知就好
Let's continue to keep certain things between you and me,
就像一直以来那样
as we have.
有段时间不见了
It's been a while.
你看起来不错
You look good.
发生的一切太令人惊叹
It's amazing what's happened.
真是太令人惊叹啊
Truly amazing.
我是说 在一个绝大多数人都死了的世界里
I mean, in a world where most people are dead,
活着的人居然还能继续遇到彼此
the living can continue to bump into each other.
这我能理解
I can see that.
但是 她居然找到了你
But still, she found you.
就算所有人都不能 她也能找到你
If anyone could, she could.
她跟他在一起
She was with him.
那个小个子
The little one.
当然了 那把刀是她的
I mean, of course, it was her sword.
但这件事我不会上报
But I'm keeping that off the books.
只会记在脑子里
Just up here.
这可不在我们长♥期♥协议的范围里
This doesn't fall under our longstanding deal.
你要知道 如果你胆敢带着她一起逃跑
You have to know that if you try to escape with her,
我保证所有你爱的人都会丧命
I will make sure that all those people that you love die,
包括我非常喜欢的那少数几人
including a few that I like very much.
你最好想清楚了
You have to know that.
我相信你会的
I'm certain that you do.
我也是不得已而为之
I've had to do things like that.
反正我的双手早已浸透了鲜血
My hands are already covered in blood.
再染些血也看不出来了
They can't get any bloodier.
这个问题我必须得问问你
So I have to ask you this question,
而且 很抱歉我要说脏话了
and I'm sorry for the language,
不过反正你也从我口中听到不少脏话了
but you've heard a lot of language from me.
对对对
Yes, yes, yes.
瑞克 你♥他♥妈♥到底是在搞什么鬼
Rick, what the fuck are you doing?
你跟她 你们要走
You and her, leaving?
你很清楚那绝对不行
You know that can't be had.
有个女人救了我
There's a woman who saved me
我不想让她被那些人送走
and I don't want them to send her away.
她说她一直在寻找人多势众的安全感
She said that she was looking for safety in numbers.
问题是 她看上去不是那种
Thing is, she doesn't look like someone
需要依赖别人才能保全自己的人
who relies on others for safety.
所以我的问题是 你到底是什么人
So my question is, who are you?
我叫戴娜
Just Dana.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:存活之人(2024) | 导航列表