You're his henchman
而我则是负担
and I'm a burden.
你不该屈居此位
You deserve better.
你到底想要什么
What do you want?
一个高尚的领导者
A man of honor.
瑞克很高尚
Rick has honor.
我觉得我们应该出去搏一搏
I think we should take our chances.
别傻了
Don't be foolish.
没有食物 没有燃料
There's no food, no fuel,
没有弹♥药♥
no ammo.
-什么声音 -什么都有可能
- What was that? - Could be anything.
可能是浣熊或者负鼠
Could be a raccoon, could be a possum.
或者行尸
Walker.
我们必须上路 还等什么
We need to leave. I mean what are we waiting for?
-去哪里 -声音来自那边
- Which way? - It came from over there.
-我们来的方向 -没错
- Back from where we came. - Yeah.
现在最忌讳
The last thing we need is
大半夜乱跑
for everyone to be running off in the dark.
我们没车
We don't have the vehicles.
任何人都不该徒步出去
No one's traveling on foot.
不要惊慌
Don't panic.
我不想...
I'm not...
我不想待在这里等着尸群袭击
I'm not sitting here, waiting for another herd to blow through.
-我们必须现在就离开 -任何人都不准走
- We need to move, now. - No one is going anywhere.
-做点什么 -我正在做
- Do something. - I am doing something!
我在凝聚这个团队
I'm keeping this group together,
让我们活下去
alive.
我一直都在这么做
I've been doing that all along, no matter what.
你们以为我愿意吗
I didn't ask for this.
我为你们杀了我最好的朋友
I killed my best friend for you people, for Christ's sake!
你们知道他什么德性
You saw what he was like,
他总是逼我
how he pushed me,
他危及我们的安全
how he compromised us,
他是个威胁
how he threatened us.
他导演了整个兰德尔事件
He staged the whole Randall thing,
他想诱杀我
led me out to put a bullet in my back.
他让我别无选择
He gave me no choice.
他是我朋友 但是他想杀我
He was my friend, but he came after me.
我双手是干净的
My hands are clean.
也许你们离了我更好
Maybe you people are better off without me.
去吧
Go ahead.
我认为能找到容身之所
I say there's a place for us,
但也许这只是白日梦
but maybe... maybe it's just another pipe dream.
也许...我是个蠢货
Maybe... maybe I'm fooling myself again.
你们怎么不去自己找找
Why don't you... Why don't you go and find out yourself?
记得寄明信片给我
Send me a postcard.
走啊 门大敞着
Go on, there's the door.
幸福就在门外 看你们能走多远
You can do better? Let's see how far you get.
没人走 好的 但丑话说在前面...
No takers? Fine. But get one thing straight...
如果留下
you're staying.
就别再想要什么民♥主♥
This isn't a democracy anymore.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表