我们快出发了吗
Are we gonna go soon?
我也不知道 宝贝 希望如此
I don't know, baby. I sure hope so.
我好饿
I'm hungry.
我明白 卡尔 大家都很饿
I know, Carl. We all are.
我去拿些吃的给他吧
Why don't I get him something to eat?
爱德对生存技能很有研究
Ed's into all this survival stuff.
我们的速食食品都够养活一个小型军队了
We've got enough m.R.E.S to feed a small army.
-那谢谢了 -没事
- I'd sure appreciate it. - No trouble.
你干嘛要告诉她这件事
What in the hell did you tell her that for?
我们根本就不认识这些人
We don't even know these damn people.
那个小男孩饿了 我们可以拿出一盒
That boy is hungry. We can spare one box.
这叫做 秘密行事
It's called operational security.
你♥他♥妈♥要是再这么乱发善心
How long do you think this stuff is gonna last
这些东西很快就得被吃完
If you keep running your damn mouth off to everybody we meet?
对不起 我没多想
I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking.
找到什么了吗
You getting anything?
-什么也没有 -一点也不稀奇
- There's nothing. - Big surprise there.
不 我是说 什么都没有
No, I mean there's nothing.
紧急广播系统停了
Emergency broadcast system stopped,
还有播报难民安置中心消息的录音
and that recording about the refugee center.
都没了
It's all gone.
我往前走走 看能发现什么情况
I'm gonna go up the road, see what I can see.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
爱德肯定是忘了把那些速食装包了
Ed must have forgot to pack those m.R.E.S
-我在我包里找到了这个 -没事的
- I found these in my purse. - It's all right.
听着 你能帮我照看一会儿卡尔吗
Listen, do you mind keeping an eye on carl for a minute?
好的
No.
我和肖恩要去前面打探一下
Shane and I are gonna go scout up ahead a little bit
看能不能找到了解情况的人
And see if we can find someone that knows what's going on.
-我想和你们一起去 -不行
- I want to come with you. - Huh-uh.
别担心 我们很快就会回来
Hey, we'll be back before you know it.
好吗 小男子汉
Okay, little man, huh?
他们为什么不播难民安置中心的消息了呢
Why would they stop broadcasting about the refugee center?
-我也不知道 -你觉得他们不再收人了吗
- I don't know. - Think they're turning people away?
如果真这样的话 肯定会引发动♥乱♥
They're gonna have a riot on their hands if they try.
-你♥爸♥爸真好 -肖恩不是我爸
- Your dad's nice. - Shane's not my dad.
我爸死了
My dad's dead.
-我们该怎么办 -过来
- What do we do? - Come here.
我们要做瑞克会希望我们做的
We're gonna do what rick would have wanted us to do,
带你和卡尔离开这里
Get you and carl out of here.
这可不是闪电
That's not lightning.
跟紧我 走吧
You stay with me now. Come on.
天啊
Oh my god.
他们在往街道上投汽油弹
They're dropping napalm in the streets.
肖恩
Shane.
到我这来
Come here.
-早啊 -早上好
- Morning. - Good morning.
真不敢相信我居然睡过头了
I can't believe I slept in.
肯定是太困的缘故
You must have needed it.
感觉还好吧
Feeling all right?
下次要叫醒我 好吗
Next time wake me, all right?
特别是洗衣日
Especially on laundry day.
我能搞定
I can manage.
我有个想法 想听听你的意见
I had an idea I wanted to run by you.
-什么想法 -他们家那个大厨房♥
- What's that? - That big kitchen of theirs got me thinking.
我挺想再在一个真正的厨房♥里做顿饭
I wouldn't mind cooking in a real kitchen again.
也许咱俩都能加入
Maybe we all pitch in
今晚一起给赫谢尔和他的家人做顿晚餐
and cook dinner for hershel and his family tonight.
我只是找点事做 不让自己的脑袋闲着
Kind of looking for things to keep my mind occupied.
他们为我们付出了这么多
After everything they've done for us,
我们能做的好像只有这个
Seems like the least we could do.
介意我多邀请几个人吗
You mind extending the invitation?
我只是觉得经过你的同意比较好
Would just feel more right coming from you.
为什么这么想
How so?
你是瑞克的妻子
You're Rick's wife.
这或多或少让你成了我们的"第♥一♥夫♥人♥"吧
It sort of makes you our unofficial first lady.
大家早上好 我们开始行动吧
Morning, guys. Let's get going.
我们要找的地方有很多
We've got a lot of ground to cover.
好了 今天每个人都有新的搜寻区域
All right, everyone's getting new search grids today.
如果她能跑到
If she made it
达里尔发现的那个农舍那么远的话
as far as the farmhouse daryl found,
也许她去了更往东点的地方
She might have gone further east than we've been so far.
我想帮忙
I'd like to help.
我对这片地方非常熟悉
I know the area pretty well and stuff.
赫谢尔同意吗
Hershel's okay with this?
是的 同意了 他说我该问问你
Yeah yeah. He said I should ask you.
那好 谢谢你
All right then. Thanks.
我不觉得达里尔的发现和索菲亚有关
Nothing about what Daryl found screams Sophia to me.
谁都可能躲在那个农舍里
Anyone could have been holed up in that farmhouse.
那也包括她 对吗
Anybody includes her, right?
睡在那个橱柜里的人
Whoever slept in that cupboard
身高只有这么点儿
was no bigger than yay-high.
这是条好线索
It's a good lead.
也许我们该再沿着她的足迹找
Maybe we'll pick up her trail again.
别也许了 我要借匹马
No maybe about it. I'm gonna borrow a horse,
到那边的山脊去
head up to this ridge right here,
往这片地俯瞰一下
take a bird's-eye view of the whole grid.
如果她在那的话 我肯定能看到她
If she's up there, I'll spot her.
好主意
Good idea.
没准你还能看到个吸血怪兽呢
Maybe you'll see your chupacabra up there too.
-吸血怪兽 -你没听说过吗
- Chupacabra? - You never heard this?
我们住营地的第一天晚上
Our first night in camp,
达里尔说这让他想起有次去猎松鼠时
Daryl tells us that the whole thing reminds him
看见了只吸血怪兽的事
of a time when he went squirrel hunting and he saw a chupacabra.
想怎么着 混♥蛋♥
What are you braying at, jackass?
这么说 你相信这世上有吸血狗存在
So you believe in a blood-sucking dog?
你相信死人能行走吗
Do you believe dead people walking around?
等等 你以前用过枪没
Hey hey. Ever fire one before?
如果我要出去的话 我得拿一个
Well, if I'm going out, I want one.
是吗 地狱里的人还想喝思乐冰呢
Yeah, and people in hell want slurpees.
(思乐冰 一种饮料)
明天你过来训练吧
Why don't you come train tomorrow?
如果你是认真的 我可是个持证教练哦
If you're serious, I'm a certified instructor.
现在他先跟着我们走
For now he can come with us.
那你负责做保姆看着他
He's yours to babysit then.
好了 安德莉亚 T仔 我要你们俩...
All right, Andrea, T-dog, I want you guys...
吉他不错
Nice guitar.
戴尔在高速上找到的
Dale found it on the highway.
知道吗 我们还有十一个避孕套
You know, we still have 11 condoms.
你看到的是十一个套套
You see 11 condoms,
我看到的是不堪回首的11分钟
I see 11 minutes of my life I'm never getting back.
没那么糟吧
It wasn't that bad, was it?
听着 我都不知道我是否喜欢你
Look, I don't even know if I like you.
但是你在思考这件事情
But you're thinking about it.
你是该考虑考虑
You should.
你还记得高中时 我们在DQ里遇到的
You remember the name of that waitress at the Dairy Queen
那个女服务员的名字吗
when we were in high school?
我了解你 肖恩 我知道
I know you, Shane, well enough to know that there is only one
要想让你开口聊天
sure-fire way of engaging you in a conversation,
就得先...
And that is to start
问你在高中和女生们的风流史
asking you about girls you did in high school.
我也不想
I don't want to,
为了让你开口 逼不得已只能这样
but I'll willing to do it if that's what it takes.
玛丽安娜
Maryanne.
我跟你提过她吗
I told you about her?
说得很详细 简直是折磨人
In excruciating detail.
折磨人 去你的
Excruciating, my ass.
你以前就靠这些细节活着呢吧
You used to live for those details back in the day.
我那是近墨者黑
I was impressionable.
或许我一直身临其境地活在你的世界里呢
And I may have been living vicariously through you.
为什么不呢
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表