How so?
你不该拿走刀子
You shouldn't have taken the knife away.
-你说什么 -你错了
- Excuse me? - You were wrong,
就像戴尔拿走我的枪 那不由你们管
like dale taking my gun. That wasn't your decision.
她必须学着靠自己生活
She has to choose to live on her own.
她必须找到活下去的理由
She has to find her own reasons.
要我绑住她吗
Want me to tie a noose for her?
如果她是认真的 她会找到办法
If she's serious, she'll figure out a way.
这不意味着我不能阻止她
Doesn't mean I can't stop her
或让她知道我在意
or let her know that I care.
那没用 洛莉
That has nothing to do with it, Lori.
她面临太多选择
She only has so many choices in front of her,
她觉得最好的就是自杀
and she believes the best one is suicide.
-那不是个选择 -它当然是
- That's not an option. - Of course it is.
她不必被呼来喝去或者被像孩子一样对待
She doesn't need to be yelled at or treated like a child.
她需要一把上膛的枪对吗
She needs a loaded gun, right?
如果我不让你进去你会理解吧
You'll understand if I don't send you in there.
我熬过来了
I came through it.
还成了一个对队里多么有用的人啊
And became such a productive member of the group.
让玛姬以自己的方式解决吧
Let Maggie handle this her way.
我做了贡献
I contribute.
帮忙保证这里的安全
I help keep this place safe.
男人们可以自己解决
The men can handle this on their own.
不需要你帮忙
They don't need your help.
抱歉 那你想让我做什么
I'm sorry. What would you have me do?
有很多事要做呢
Oh, there's plenty of work to go around.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
都天下大乱了
Everything falls apart,
你却指责我不洗衣服
You're in my face over skipping laundry?
加重其他人的负担
Puts a burden on the rest of us,
让我卡萝尔 帕特里夏和玛姬
On me and Carol, and Patricia and Maggie.
做饭 打扫和照顾贝丝
Cooking, cleaning and caring for Beth.
你 你不关心任何人
And you-- you don't care about anyone
除了你自己 你坐在房♥车上
But yourself-- you sit up on that r.V.,
揣着猎枪晒太阳
Working on your tan with a shotgun in your lap.
不 我在监视行尸
No, I am on watch against walkers.
那才是重要的
That is what matters,
而不是关注柠檬水里有没有新鲜的薄荷
Not fresh mint leaves in the lemonade.
我们在维持稳定
And we are providing stability.
努力创造有意义的生活
We are trying to create a life worth living.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我跟着瑞克 干掉两个行尸
Look, I went after Rick. I took down two walkers.
玛姬的车撞毁之后
After crashing Maggie's car.
别说的好像只有你才能保护自己
Don't act like you're the only one who can take care of herself.
你为此道歉过吗
Ever apologize for that?
撞毁她的
Crashing her--
-你疯了 -不 你才是
- You're insane. - No, you are.
你才是那个自我为中心的
And you're the one that's self-centered,
觉得一切都是理所应当
the way you take it all for granted.
我丈夫在外面
My husband is out there
几百次
for the hundredth time.
我儿子遭到枪击
My son was shot.
你还敢说我觉得是理所应当的吗
Don't you dare tell me I take this for granted.
你还没懂 对吗
You don't get it, do you?
你丈夫死而复生
Your husband came back from the dead,
你儿子也是 现在你又有了个孩子
Your son too. And now you've got a baby on the way.
我们其他人失去的数不胜数
The rest of us have piled up our losses--
我 卡萝尔 贝丝
Me, Carol, Beth
但你却越得越多
but you just keep on keeping on.
-我们都经历了苦难 -玩过家家
- We have all suffered. - Playing house,
像个女王蜂
acting like the queen bee,
为所有人定规矩除了你自己
laying down rules for everybody but yourself.
你知道吗 继续啊
You know what? Go ahead.
进去然后告诉那小女孩
Go in there and tell that little girl
一切都会好的
that everything's gonna be okay,
就像你一样
just like it is for you.
她会有老公 儿子 宝宝 男友
She'll get a husband, a son, baby, boyfriend.
只要她保持乐观
She just has to look on the bright side.
妈妈会觉得丢脸的
Mom would be ashamed
当她知道她养了这么个胆小鬼
To learn she raised such a coward.
-爸爸怎么办 贝丝 -他自己都毫无头绪
- What about dad, Beth? - He's clueless.
-他让我们等待解药 -他知道他错了
- He had us waiting for a cure. - He knows he was wrong.
爸爸什么时候承认过错误
When has dad ever admitted he was wrong?
他只是告诉瑞克的人他们想听的
He's just telling Rick's group what they want to hear.
吉米呢
And Jimmy?
我们约会了三个月 现在我就该嫁给他了
We went out for three months and now I'm married to him?
我呢
And me?
你能那么对我吗
You could do that to me?
我不愿再参加一个葬礼
I can't take another funeral.
你逃不掉的
You can't avoid it.
我们还等什么
What are we waiting for?
-我们应该一起 -什么
- We should both do it. - What?
同时 互相帮助
At the same time. Help each other.
-不 -太难了
- No. - It's hard to do it.
-没人想干但是 -别 求你了
- No one wants to but-- - No, please don't.
我们做了就会安宁了 很容易
We can do it so it's peaceful, easy.
别说了
Stop talking like that.
我们选的 然后就会结束了
Our choice, and then it would be over.
否则当农场沦陷
Or we'll be forced to do
我们就被咬死了
it when the farm and this house is overrun.
-没人能保护我们 -不会的
- No one can protect us. - That's not true.
谁 格伦吗
Who, Glenn?
我听说发生了什么
I heard what happened.
瑞克只会救他的家人
Rick will save his family,
其他人也一样
the others too.
我们是孤独的
We're alone.
你 我 帕特里夏
You, me, Patricia,
只有爸爸和吉米
with only dad and Jimmy
对抗整个世界的行尸
against a whole world of those things.
我不想被吃掉
I don't wanna be gutted.
我想死
I wanna go...
在这张床上 今晚...
in this bed, tonight...
你陪在我身边
with you beside me.
求你了
Please.
好吧
Okay.
你们想要血吗
You want some of that?
卧♥槽♥
Oh shit.
你不能一直盯着她
You can't sit on top of her.
我不能留她一个人待着
I can't leave her by herself.
你必须那样
You're gonna have to.
你太累了
You're exhausted.
去透透气 我陪着她
Go get some air. I'll sit with her.
去吧
Go ahead.
洗漱一下 吃点东西
Wash up, get something to eat.
-我看着 -好的
- I got it. - Okay.
好的
Okay.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Okay.
你不准备说点什么
Aren't you gonna say something?
这就是你想要的吗
Is this what you want?
痛苦不会自己离开
The pain doesn't go away.
你必须学着承受
You just make room for it.
见鬼
- Oh! - Holy shit.
你♥他♥妈♥往哪儿跑
Where the hell do you think you're going?
是个人都会跑
What did you expect me to do?
求你了 放我走吧
Please, just let me go, man.
你本来就是来放我的
That's what you came here for.
我不会给别人泄密的
I'm not gonna tell anyone anything.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你要留在这里
You wanna stay here?
救那个刚才想砸扁你头的家伙
Help the guy that just tried to bash your head in?
那里有10个行尸
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表