"闯入者不得好死"
我要去找他们
I'm going after them.
别 我们不知道他们在哪儿
Don't, they could be anywhere.
而且兰德尔若是跑回来 这里需要你
And if Randall come back, we're gonna need you here.
-瑞克和肖恩还没回来 -没
- Rick and Shane ain't back? - No.
-我们听见了枪声 -也许他们找到了兰德尔
- We heard a shot. - Maybe they found Randall.
-我们找到他了 -把他押回棚屋了吗
- We found him. - Is he back in the shed?
他变成了行尸
He's a walker.
找到咬他的行尸了吗
Did you find the walker that bit him?
奇怪的是他没有被咬
No, the weird thing is he wasn't bit.
-他脖子断了 -所以他死前挣扎过
- His neck was broke. - So he fought back.
问题是肖恩和兰德尔的
The thing is, Shane and Randall's tracks
足迹重合
were right on top of each other.
肖恩不会追踪 所以他不可能跟在后面
And Shane ain't no tracker, so he didn't come up behind him.
他们走在一起
They were together.
拜托你去外面把瑞克和肖恩找回来
Would you please get back out there, find Rick and Shane
搞清楚到底发生了什么好吗
and find out what on earth is going on?
-好吧 -谢谢
- You got it. - Thank you.
你被咬了吗
You bit too?
没
No.
肖恩被咬了
Shane was.
那不是肖恩了 你知道的
That wasn't Shane. You know that.
以前是
Used to be.
发生了什么
What happened?
你们被袭击了
You guys attacked?
我有听到枪声
I mean, I... I heard a gunshot,
但我没在周围看见行尸
but I didn't see any walkers nearby.
肖恩到底是怎么死的
How did Shane die?
我的天 走 快走
Oh my God! Go-go-go-go...
我们得回去房♥子里
We... we gotta get to the house,
-告诉其他人 -我们没法回去
- tell the others. - We'll never get through that.
绕不过去
Can't go around.
卡尔 跟紧点 快走
Carl, stay close. Go!
-帕特里夏 关灯 -我去拿枪
- Patricia, kill the lights. - I'll get the guns.
也许它们和公路那尸群一样只是路过
Maybe they're just passing, like the herd on the highway.
我们是不是该进屋
Should we just go inside?
屋子里又没有秘密地下通道
Not unless there's a tunnel downstairs I don't know about.
这种规模的尸群足以把房♥子碾平
A herd that size would rip the house down.
-卡尔不在 -什么
- Carl's gone. - What?
他在楼上 但我找不到他
He... he was upstairs. I can't find him anymore.
-也许是躲起来了 -他应该就在楼上
- Maybe he's hiding. - He's supposed to be upstairs.
-我不会抛下我儿子逃走的 -不会
- I'm not leaving without my boy. - We're not.
我们再找找 一定会找到他的
We're gonna look again. We're gonna find him.
玛姬
Maggie.
俺们村里长大的都会用枪
You grow up country, you pick up a thing or two.
看这数量 有枪也没用
I got the number... It's no use.
你想走可以走
You can go if you want.
你要把它们全灭了吗
You gonna take 'em all on?
我们有枪 有车
We have guns. We have cars.
能杀多少杀多少
Kill as many as we can,
然后用汽车把剩下的引走
and we'll use the cars to lead the rest of them off the farm.
-你说真的吗 -这是我的农场
- Are you serious? - This is my farm.
我誓死不弃
I'll die here.
好吧 我反正无所谓
All right. It's as good a night as any.
好了 来吧
All right, here we go.
好了 快点
Come on. Hurry.
妈的 好 好了
Oh shit. All right. Okay.
到上面去 快
Up there. Hurry.
-那你呢 -我一会就上去
- Well, what about you? - I'll be right there.
我一下令你就放火
Drop the lighter when I say.
至少阻止一部分行尸接近房♥子
We'll stop some of them from reaching the house
引开剩下的 这样我们还有一线生机
and distract the others, so at least we'll have a chance.
看着我 你能做到的
Hey-hey-hey, look at me. You can do this.
卡尔
Carl...
我爱你
I love you.
好了 快走
All right, go-go-go.
想大开荤戒吗
You want some?!
过来吃啊
Come and get it!
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
来啊
Come on!
来这儿
Over here!
过来这儿 过来这儿
Come on, over here. Come on, over here!
卡尔 就是现在
Carl, now!
-开稳点 -我尽力
- Keep it steady! - I'm trying!
见鬼
Damn it.
谷仓着火了
The barn's on fire.
行尸们被引过去了
They're headed for it.
也许是瑞克放的火
Maybe Rick set it to draw 'em in.
我找不到他
I can't find him anywhere.
-也许他偷偷溜出去了 -我该怎么办
- So maybe he snuck outside. - What do I do?
他刚才还在这
He was here.
他一定是去找瑞克了
He must've run off, maybe looking for Rick
-或者他去追兰德尔了 -可能是他放的火
- or went after Randall himself. - Maybe he set the fire.
一定是瑞克或者肖恩放的火
Must've been Rick or Shane who started that fire.
可能他们正在往外逃呢
Maybe they're trying to get out back!
-你到周围看看 快去 -收到
- Why don't you circle around? Go! - Got it!
嘿 我们在这
Hey! Here!
把车开到这来
Get in here!
停在这 快点
Put it right there! Come on!
哦 不
Oh no!
卡尔 快
Carl, now!
走这边
This way!
它们到处都是 没法围住它们
They're all over the place. There's no corralling them.
就算子弹用完也没什么用
We're gonna run out of ammo before we even make a dent.
我们需要新的计划
We need a new game plan.
那里 往树林里跑
There. Head for the woods now,
越快越好 快跑
as fast as you can. Come on.
快点
Come on!
我检查了小屋 哪儿都找不到他
I checked the shed. I can't find him anywhere.
地下室和阁楼都没有
Not in the cellar or the attic.
他怎么就不能听一回话呢
Why can't he listen for once?
如果他跟着他爸走 走得就是那条路
Ok okay, if he followed his daddy, he went that way.
不 你会把行尸引到他那边去的
No, you'll lead 'em right to him.
我们不能久留
We can't stay here!
-那是我儿子 -你要相信我
- That's my boy! - You're gonna have to trust.
如果我们找到他 他需要见到他妈妈
If we find him, he's gonna need his mother.
我们必须走了
We've gotta go.
叫上其他人
Get the others.
卡尔
Carl!
贝丝 帕特里夏 快点 我们得走了
Beth, Patricia, come on. We've gotta go now.
洛莉
Lori.
赫谢尔
Hershel.
赫谢尔
Hershel. Hershel!
-赫谢尔 该走了 -快点
- Hershel, it's time to go! - Come on! Now!
赫谢尔
Hershel! Hershel!
我们得走了 我们得离开这里
We gotta go. We gotta get out of here.
-我们走吧 -躲在我后边
- We gotta go. - Stay behind me. Stay behind me.
大家快点
Come on, girls. Come on.
不
No! No!
-上车 -爸爸
- Get in! - Dad!
去找卡萝尔 她往那个方向跑了
Get Carol... She ran that way.
小心点
Look out!
它们抓住她了 我们得走了
They got her! We gotta go!
T仔 快
Dog, come on!
他们要去哪儿
Where the hell are they going?
我跟着他们吗
Should I follow them?
跟着
I'd say yes.
快转弯 在这快转弯
Swing it around. Swing it around here.
天呐
Oh my God.
我开不进去
I can't get through.
-往外开 -什么
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表