驾
Hi-yah!
你丫闭嘴
Shut up.
中枪了
Shot?
什么叫"中枪了"
What do ya mean shot?
戴尔 我也不知道
I don't know, Dale.
我当时又不在
I wasn't there.
我只知道 她像佐罗一样骑着马突然出现
All I know is this chick rode out of nowhere like Zorro
然后把洛莉带走了
on a horse and took Lori.
你让她走了
You let her?
老兄 别鸡♥巴♥烦我
Climbed down out of my asshole, man.
是瑞克让她来的
Rick sent her.
她能叫出洛莉和卡尔的名字
She knew Lori's name and Carl's.
我听到尖叫声 是你吗
I heard screams, was that you?
有只行尸攻击她
She got attacked by a walker.
当时真是死里逃生啊
It was a close call.
安德莉亚 你没事吧
Andrea, are you all right?
这地方真美
This place is beautiful.
我们家族在此生活有一百六十年了
Been in my family 160 years.
真不敢相信它是如此安静
I can't believe how serene it is.
如此远离尘嚣
How untouched.
你们真幸运
You're lucky.
也不是人人都安然无恙
We weren't completely unscathed.
我们也失去了朋友 邻居
We lost friends, neighbors.
传染病夺走了我的妻子
The epidemic took my wife,
和继子
my stepson.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我的女儿们逃过一劫
My daughters were spared.
我为此感谢上帝
I'm grateful to god for that.
这里的这些人
These people here,
除了彼此便一无所有
all we've got left is each other.
只希望能平安度过难关
Just hoping we can ride it out in peace
直到找到解药
till there's a cure.
我们去过疾病防治中心
We were at the CDC...
现在那儿已经被夷为平地了
It's-it's gone now.
根本没有解药
There is no cure.
我不信
I don't believe it.
艾滋病出现时 大家都很恐慌
When AIDS came along, everyone panicked.
镇上有个男孩染病了
One boy in town came down with it,
一些家长就不让孩子去上学
and some parents pulled their children from school,
这样他们就不必坐在同一个教室里
so they didn't have to sit in the same room.
这完全是另一回事
This is a whole other thing.
人们总是这么说
That's what we always say.
"这次不同"
"This one's different."
这次确实是
Well, this one is.
人类自出现以来就在与各种传染病作斗争
Mankind's been fightin' plagues from the start.
我们曾处于被动挨打的局面
We get our behinds kicked for a while,
但又会重新站起
then, we bounce back.
这是自然界在自我修复
It's nature correcting herself,
恢复平衡
restoring some balance.
希望我能相信这套说法
I wish I could believe that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的乖儿子
My baby boy.
乖儿子
Baby boy.
乖儿子
Baby boy.
没事了
It's okay.
妈妈来了
Mama's here.
妈妈来了
Mama's here.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我们会把你治好的
We're gonna make you okay.
慢点儿 慢点儿
Slow. Slow.
你输了几次血
How many transfusions?
两次 两次而已
Two. Only two.
你知道吗 当你在医院时
You know he wanted to do the same for you
他也想输血给你
when you were in the hospital.
我只好劝他打消这个念头
I had to talk him out of it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 我明白了
Okay, so I understand.
等肖恩和另一个人回来后
When Shane gets back with this other man--
-他叫奥蒂斯 -奥蒂斯
- Otis. - Otis.
那个开枪打我儿子的混♥蛋♥
The idiot who shot my son.
夫人 那只是个意外
Ma'am, it was an accident.
这事再说吧
I'll take that under advisement later.
目前来说他就是开枪打我儿子的混♥蛋♥
For now, he's the idiot who shot our son.
洛莉 他们现在正尽一切努力去补救
Lori, they're doing everything they can to make it right.
好吧 他们一回来
Okay, as soon as they get back
你就能进行手术吗
You can perform this surgery?
我肯定会尽我最大努力的
I'll certainly do my best.
好吧 我是说 你以前做过这个吗
Okay... I mean, you've done this procedure before?
从某种意义上来说 是的
Well, yes, in a sense.
从某种意义上
In a sense?
宝贝 我们没有时间
Honey, we don't have the luxury
去找另一个外科医生了
Of shopping for a surgeon.
我明白
No, I understand that.
但是我想知道 你是医生吧
But, I mean, you're a doctor, right?
是的 夫人 当然是
Yes, ma'am. Of course.
兽医(又译:老兵一词的缩写)
A vet.
老兵 是军医吗
A veteran-- a combat medic?
是兽医
A veterinarian.
你以前在什么东西上动过这种手术
And you've done this surgery before on what?
牛 猪
Cows... Pigs?
我得先坐下来
I-- I have-- I have to sit.
你疯了吧
Completely in over your head, aren't you?
夫人 我们不都是吗
Ma'am, aren't we all?
嘘
Shh-shh-shh!
好了 我们看一眼
okay, let's take a look.
你看到路对面那个大医疗拖车了吗
You see that big mobile medical trailer across the way?
那就是我们要去的地方吗
That's where we gotta get to?
对
Yeah.
我不能那么做
I won't do it.
我们不能这么离开
We can't just leave.
卡萝尔 队伍现在四分五裂
Carol, the group is split.
我们一盘散沙 只有挨打的份
We're scattered and weak.
如果她回来发现我们不在这儿怎么办
What if she comes back and we're not here?
有这个可能
It could happen.
如果索菲亚回来而我们已经走了
If sophia found her way back and we were gone,
那就糟糕了
That would be awful.
好吧
Okay.
我们得订个计划
We gotta plan for this.
要我说 明早动身就可以了
I say tomorrow morning is soon enough to pull up stakes.
这样可以留出些时间做标志
Give us a chance to rig a big sign,
给她留一些补给
Leave her some supplies.
我今天晚上就守在这儿 跟房♥车一起
I'll hold here tonight, stay with the rv.
如果房♥车留下 我也留下来
If the rv is stayin', I am too.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们俩
Thank you both.
我也加入
I'm in.
如果你们都留下那么我
Well, if you're all staying then I'm--
你不要留下 格伦 你得去
Not you, glenn-- you're going.
开卡萝尔的切诺基走
Take-take Carol's cherokee.
我
Me?
为什么总是我
Why is it always me?
你必须找到农场 跟我们的人取得联♥系♥
You have to find this farm, reconnect with our people
看看情况如何 最重要的是
And see what's going on-- but most important,
你必须把T仔带到那儿
You have to get t-dog there.
没别的选择
This is not an option.
那个伤口在恶化
That cut has gone from bad to worse.
他还有严重的血液感染
He has a very serious blood infection.
把他送到农场去
Get him to that farm.
看他们有没有抗生素
See if they have any antibiotics.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表