They shot him. We gotta go. Roamers are everywhere.
-我们走吗 -跳下来
- We're leaving? - Jump!
快点 快跳下来
Hurry up, jump already.
-那家伙没跳下来 -救命 帮帮我
- Dude didn't make it. - Help me! Help-- help me!
我得走了
I've gotta go.
-对不起 -不 别走
- I'm sorry! - No no, don't leave!
帮帮我 别走
Help me! No! No!
-去叫赫谢尔 -帮帮我
- Get Hershel. - Help!
救命 帮帮我
Help! Help me!
赫谢尔
Her-- hershel!
赫谢尔 赫谢尔
Hershel. Hershel.
肯定是枪声把行尸引来了
The gunfire must've attracted the walkers.
-瑞克呢 -他跑对面去了
- Where's Rick? - He-- he ran across.
我们不能丢下他
Well, hell, we can't go without him.
瑞克
Rick!
-我们得走了 -不
- We have to go now. - No!
-闭嘴 -抱歉 我们得走了
- Shh! - I'm sorry, son. We have to go.
-别丢下我 求你了 -我们得走了
- No no, don't leave me please. - We have to go.
-不行 -他刚才还冲我们开枪呢
- We can't. - He was just shooting at us!
-他是个孩子 -求你们帮帮我
- He's a kid. - Please help me.
这地方被行尸包围了
This place is crawling with walkers!
-我们不能丢下他 -栏杆穿透了
- We can't leave him! - The fence went clean through.
我们不可能直接把腿弄出来
There's no way we can get the leg off in one piece.
闭嘴 别出声 要不我打死你
Shut up! Shut up or I will shoot you!
打死他没准是对的
That may be the answer.
我们得把肌肉扯开
We're not gonna get that leg off
才能把腿弄出来
without tearing the muscle to shreds.
那样他肯定跑不动了 还可能大出血
He certainly can't run. He may bleed out.
闭嘴
Shut up.
对不起 别出声了
I'm sorry. Sh-sh-- shut up.
-闭嘴 -也许我们应该打死他
- Shut up. - Maybe we should put him down.
我不想看到更多的杀戮了
I don't wanna see any more killing,
但是把他活着留在这太残忍♥了
but this is cruel.
我们不能直接把腿弄出来吗
Can't we just take the leg off?
-斧头还在车里吗 -不 不要
- That hatchet still in the car? - No no, don't-- don't--
别砍掉我的腿 求你们了
Don't cut my leg off, please.
求你们了 别砍我的腿
Please, not my leg.
需要砍断骨头吗
Will this cut through the bone?
我得切断膝盖骨以下的韧带
I'll have to sever the ligaments below the kneecap,
他会失去小腿部分
cut above the tibia he's going to lose his lower leg.
-不 不要 -我们离开这之后
- No, don't. No. - When we get clear of here,
我们需要去找些火种 烧一下伤口
we're gonna have to find some tinder, cauterize the wound
防止大出血
so he doesn't bleed out.
好吧 没别的选择了 快点
All right, no choice. Hurry up.
天呐 老天
Oh god, oh god.
-不 -把那根棍子递给我
- No! - Hand me that stick.
-给你 -不要
- Here. - No. Ah!
伙计们 有行尸
Guys, walkers.
快点
Hurry up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
老天 到处都是行尸
Oh god. They're everywhere.
赫谢尔 你那怎么样
Hershel, how we doing over there?
我需要搭把手 放轻松
I need more hands! Easy easy.
不要 求你别别别砍掉我的腿
No, don't don't don't don't cut my leg off please.
快点 我们得走了 我快没子弹了
Come on, we gotta go! I'm almost out of ammo!
我们没时间了 快点 我们走
We don't have much time! Come on, we've gotta go!
拖不住他们了 赫谢尔 快动手
Can't hold 'em off! Hershel, do it now!
-快点 赫谢尔 -没时间了
- Come on, Hershel! - There is no time!
赫谢尔 快点
Hershel, come on!
别丢下我 求你们了 不要
Please don't leave me! Please! No!
别丢下我 求求你们 别丢下我
Please don't leave me! Please! Please don't leave me!
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You all right? - I'm fine.
你有事 我看见车祸现场了
You're not fine. I saw the wreck.
我看看你
Let me look at you. Oh.
怎么回事
what happened?
我低头看地图 结果撞上了一个行尸
Looked down at the map and hit a walker.
下次别乱走 就不需要看地图了
Next time stay put, you won't need a map.
来 我必须带你回去
Come on, I gotta get you back.
不 我们得找到瑞克
No, we gotta find Rick.
他回来了 他们都回来了
He's back. They're all back.
他们都安然无恙
They're all safe and sound.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
-你在干什么 -天哪
- What are you doing? - God.
照看你
Keeping an eye on you.
真是好心眼啊
Ain't you a peach?
我不会让你离开的
I'm not gonna let you pull away.
你已经有了一席之地
You've earned your place.
要是你把管别人闲事的
If you spent half your time minding
一半时间花在自己女儿身上
your daughter's business instead of sticking your nose
她就不会死了
in everybody else's, she'd still be alive!
接着说
Go ahead.
接着说 然后呢
Go ahead and what?
我是说快走 我不想看到你
I mean just go! I don't want you here!
你真麻烦啊 娘们
You're a real piece of work, lady.
怎么 你要
What, are you gonna make this about my daddy
拿我爹或像我爹的混♥蛋♥说事吗
or some crap like that?
你认识杰克
Man, you know Jack.
你怕了 你怕了
You're afraid. You're afraid
因为你独自一身 没有老公
'cause you're all alone. You got no husband,
没有闺女
no daughter.
你不知道自己该怎么办
You don't know what to do with yourself.
你不归我管 索菲亚不是我女儿
You ain't my problem! Sophia wasn't mine!
你要做的就是看着她
All you had to do was keep an eye on her!
天哪 你没事吧 发生什么事了
Oh my god, are you all right? What happened?
-出了意外 我没事 -她被袭击了
- I was in an accident. I'm fine, I'm fine. - She was attacked.
是的 瑞克在哪儿
I really am. Where's Rick?
他们还没回来吗
They're not back?
他们在哪里
Where are they?
我得把你先带回来
Look, I had to get you back here.
-你这个混♥蛋♥ -洛莉
- You asshole. - Lori.
-他是我丈夫 -我会去找他 会的
- He's my husband. - Lori, I will go after him. I will find him.
凡事有轻重缓急
Hey! Now look, first things first--
我得 我得照顾你
I gotta-- I gotta look after you.
我得确保宝宝没事
I gotta make sure the baby's all right, okay?
你要生宝宝了
You're having a baby?
为什么你没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
来 来确保你没事
Come on. Let's make sure you're all right.
走
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
字幕
Hey.
抱歉
I am so sorry
我离开的时候没有告诉你
that I left without telling you.
没关系
It's okay.
我不怕
I wasn't scared.
爸爸什么时候回来
When's dad getting back?
希望很快
Let's hope soon.
你告诉他有宝宝的时候我也要在场
I wanna be there when you tell him about the baby.
亲爱的 他已经知道了
Oh, love, he already knows.
我们只是想找个好时机告诉你
We were just trying to find the right time to tell you.
男孩还是女孩
Is it a boy or a girl?
生出来才知道
Well, we won't know that until it's born.
-我能摸得到到它吗 -得过一阵子
- Will I be able to feel it? - Not for a while.
你肯定有很多问题
You must have a lot of questions, huh?
我们从没谈过心
We never had the talk.
大概是我们忘了
I guess we forgot.
别看我 那是你♥爸♥的事
Don't look at me. That's your father's job.
如果是女孩 能叫她索菲亚吗
If the baby's a girl, can we name her Sophia?
伙计
Hey, dude.
是我不对
Hey, I'm sorry, bud. Okay?
-我以为你知道了 -卡尔哥哥
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表