你妻子没有选择
Your wife didn't have a choice.
而你却有 我们想要的
You do. That's-- that's all we want--
只是一个选择 去赌一把
A choice, a chance.
让我们尽全力去尝试一下
Let us keep trying as long as we can.
我说了外门已封锁 我开不了
I told you topside's locked down. I can't open those.
快来
Come on!
-快走 -快点 快走
- Let's go! - Come on, let's go!
-快点 -快走
- Come on! - Move it! Move it!
-快点走 -我们离开这儿 索菲亚
- Come on, let's go! - We're gonna get out of here, Sophia.
这是你的机会 去吧
There's your chance. Take it.
我很感谢
I'm grateful.
-你总有一天会改变主意 -快点
- The day will come when you won't be. - Let's go!
我们只剩4分钟了 快走
Hey, we've got four minutes left! Come on!
-快走 -不 我要留下
- Let's go. Let's go. - No no, I'm staying.
我要留下 亲爱的
I'm staying, sweetie.
-你这是疯了 -不 我很理智
- But that's insane! - no, it's completely sane.
这么久以来从没这么理智过
For the first time in a long time.
我不想变成吉姆和艾米那样
I'm not ending up like Jim and Amy.
没时间争论了
There's no time to argue
也没有意义 你们快出去
and no point, not if you want to get out.
出去吧 快走
Just get out. Get out.
T仔 快走 伙计
Dog. Come on, man.
快点 快走了
Come on! Let's go! Let's go!
我也要留下
I'm staying too.
不 安德莉亚
Andrea, no.
-你们先走 -快点
- Just go! Go! - Come on.
安德莉亚
Andrea,
艾米不希望你这样
This isn't what Amy would want for you.
她死了 你得快走
She's dead, and you need to leave.
-快把门打开 -拜托
- Get them doors open! - Come on!
-不行 -等一下
- It doesn't work! - Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
快试试看
Try it! Try it! Try it now!
-快开啊 -跟紧我 宝贝儿
- Come on! Come on! - Stay close, sweetheart.
时间快到了
Time's almost up.
达里尔 小心
Daryl, look out!
T仔 快下来
Dog, get down! Get down!
-老天 -这玻璃打不碎吗
- Jesus. - The glass won't break?
瑞克 我这里有东西可能有用
Rick, I have something that might help.
卡萝尔 指甲锉可派不上用处
Carol, I don't think a nail file's gonna do it.
你刚到营地时
Your first morning at camp,
我帮你洗制♥服♥时在口袋里找到这个
when I washed your uniform I found this in your pocket.
来吧
Come on.
小心
Look out!
-快趴下 -见鬼
- Get down! Get down! - Shit?
好吧
Okay.
你赢了
You win.
-你在做什么 -我说好吧
- What are you doing? - I said okay.
-别开玩笑了 戴尔 -我没开玩笑
- Don't pull this, Dale. - I'm not pulling anything.
如果你留下 我也留下
If you're staying, I stay too.
他说的没错 我们都知道出去会有什么后果
He's right. We know what's waiting for us out there.
我不想独自去面对
I don't want to face it alone.
戴尔 见鬼的 你快出去
Dale, get the hell out.
我不想你留在这
I don't want you here.
太糟糕了 你不能这样
Too bad. See, you don't get to do that,
走进某人的生活
to-- to come into somebody's life,
让他在乎你后又一走了之
make them care and then just check out.
我要留下
I'm staying.
这事就这么定了
The matter is settled.
等一下
Wait wait wait. Wait wait.
他们来了
They're coming.
他们出去了
They got out.
快点
Come on.
戴尔 卧倒 快卧倒
Dale, get down! Down!
到里面去 大家都卧倒
Get back! Everybody down! Down!
卧倒
Get down!
来吧 快来
Come on. Come on.
快点 上车
Come on. Come on. Get in, get in, get in.
快上车
Get in!
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表