但如果这么做
But if I do,
他就不能自己呼吸了
He won't be able to breathe on his own.
结果还是一样糟
Same bad results.
-那该怎么办 -你得找个呼吸器
- What'll it take? - You need a respirator.
-还有呢 -还有连接呼吸器的管子
- What else? - The tube that goes with it,
其他医用物品 手术被单 缝合线
extra surgical supplies, drapes, sutures.
如果这些都有的话 你能救好他吗
If you had all that, you could save him?
如果这些都有 我会尽力
If I had all that, I could try.
最近的医院一个月前失火了
Nearest hospital went up in flames a month ago.
-高中学校里有 -我也是这么想的
- The high school. - That's what I was thinkin'.
那里设了一个应急所
They set up a FEMA shelter there.
那儿应该有我们需要的所有东西
They would have everything we need.
我最后一次看到时那地方就已被行尸占据
Place was overrun last time I saw it.
根本没办法靠近 也许现在好些了
You couldn't get near it-- maybe it's better now.
我说过 剩下的任务交给我
I said, leave the rest to me.
现在收回这句话太晚了哈
Is it too late to take that back?
-我不想你只身前往 -行了
- I hate you goin' alone. - Come on.
医生 给我列个单子 画张地图吧
Doc, why don't you do me a list, draw me a map.
不需要地图了 我带你去
You won't need a map-- I'll take you there.
-只有五英里远 -奥蒂斯 不要
- Ain't but five miles. - Otis, no.
亲爱的 我们没时间玩猜谜游戏了
Honey, we don't have time for guesswork
我得负责任
and I'm responsible.
我不会在这坐视不管
I ain't gonna sit here while this fella
让他一个人去
takes this on alone.
-不会有事的 -你确定要这样吗
- I'll be all right. - Are you sure about this?
你知道他说的这些东西
Do you even know what any of the stuff
长什么样儿吗
he's talking about looks like?
我想想 还真不知道
Come to think, no.
我以前当过急诊志愿者
I've been a volunteer EMT.
我知道
I do.
我们可以一直在这儿讨论着
Now, we can talk about this 'till next Sunday,
或者赶紧速度去
or we could just go do it real quick.
那就赶紧去吧
I'll take right quick.
我该谢谢你
I should thank you.
等你儿子能活蹦乱跳了之后
Wait 'till that boy of yours is up and around,
再谈这个吧
Then we'll talk.
我去拿些东西
I'll gather some things.
你老婆 她在哪
Where is she-- your wife?
马上就要天黑了
We'll lose the light before too long.
-我觉得我们该撤了 -我们回去吧
- I think we should call it. - Let's head back.
我们明天继续找吗
We'll pick it up again tomorrow?
对 我们明天会找到她的
Yeah, we'll find her tomorrow.
拿到需要的东西之后马上离开
Just get what you need and get out of there.
坚强点 好吗
You stay strong, all right?
瑞克 这真是把好枪
That's a fine weapon, Rick.
我会把它完好无损地带回来
I'll bring it back in good shape.
这是我唯一一把枪
Only one I got.
今天真是诡异极了
Man, this turned into one strange day.
谁说不是呢
Didn't it, though?
我们去看看你儿子吧
Let's check on your boy.
我找到了些电池
Found some more batteries,
一瓶挺时髦的香水
a bottle of very trendy pink water,
一把全新的砍刀
an excellent new machete,
而且我觉得格伦说不定会喜欢这把吉他
and I thought Glenn might like this guitar.
也许他会弹
Maybe he plays.
没找到药
No drugs.
你呢
You?
对 找到点布洛芬和烟
Yeah, ibuprofen and these.
我们现在在干吗
What are we doin'?
把这些日用品集中放一起
Pullin' supplies together.
不 我是说
No, I mean...
我们在这儿要干什么
What are we doin'?
其他人都在树林里
People off in the woods,
在找那个可怜的小女孩 而我们却在这待着
They's looking for that poor girl and we're here.
为什么
Why?
因为他们认为咱俩最弱
'Cause they think we're the weakest.
你多大年纪了 七十岁么
What are you, 70?
六十四了
6♥4♥.
而我是个黑人
And I'm the one black guy.
你明白我的处境多么朝不保夕吗
Realize how precarious that makes my situation?
你在说什么鬼话
What the hell are you talking about?
我说的是那两个老好人警官
I'm talking about two good-old-boy cowboy sheriffs
还有那个因为我把钥匙弄丢了
and a redneck whose brother cut off his own hand
所以他哥哥切断自己手腕的土包子
because I dropped a key.
你觉得我们这些人中
Who in that scenario you think
谁会先被♥干♥掉
is gonna be first to get lynched?
你开玩笑呢吧
You can't be serious.
我 我是不是错过什么了
Am I-- hey, am I missing something?
那些警♥察♥做啥都是为咱们好
Those cowboys have done all right by us.
而且如果我没说错的话
And if I'm not mistaken,
那个土包子不辞辛苦地替你收拾烂摊子
That redneck went out of his way
还不止一次
to save your ass-- more than once.
别忘了还有安德莉亚
And don't forget about Andrea.
她杀了亲妹妹
Kills her own sister.
她妹妹那时已经死了
She was already dead.
然后她还要自杀
Then wants to blow herself up.
是她没错 就是她没错
Yeah, she's all there.
当时她正经历艰难时刻
She's havin' a tough time.
你这人有毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
全世界都在经历艰难时刻
The whole world's havin' a tough time.
可恶 哥们 睁大眼
Damn, man! Open your eyes.
看看我们身处何方
Look where we are.
-困在这鬼地方 -小点声
- Stuck in this mess here! - Shh!
咱俩溜吧
Let's-- let's just go.
咱们把这房♥车开走
Let's just take the RV.
你已经走极端了
You've gone off the deep end.
我是认真的
I mean it, man.
咱们干嘛要坐在路边当活饵子
Why are we on the side of this road like live bait?
开路吧 就咱俩
Let's go, you and me.
趁他们还没回来
Let's go before they get back.
天哪
Oh, my god!
你发烧了
You're burnin' up.
药给我
Give me that.
快点儿
Come on.
来 吃药
Here, take these.
得让烧退了
We've got to knock that fever down.
他们跑到什么鬼地方去了
Where the hell are they?
还有多远
How much farther?
不远了
Not much...
像乌鸦一样飞 一百码左右就到了
Maybe a hundred yards as the crow flies.
可惜我们不是乌鸦
Too bad we're not crows.
"像乌鸦一样飞" 放屁
As the crow flies, my ass.
安德莉亚
Andrea?
不不 不
No, no. Oh, no!
你是洛莉吗
Lori?
你是洛莉·格兰姆斯吗
Lori Grimes?
我是洛莉
I'm Lori.
瑞克让我来的 你得马上跟我走
Rick sent me-- you've got to come now.
什么
What?
出了意外 卡尔中枪了
There's been an accident. Carl's been shot.
他还活着 但你得马上跟我走
He's still alive but you've gotta come now.
瑞克需要你 快来吧
Rick needs you-- just come!
等会儿 等会儿
Whoa-whoa-whoa!
我们又不认得这姑娘
We don't know this girl.
你不能上她的马
You can't get on that horse.
瑞克说你们有同伴在公路上
Rick said you had others on the highway.
在大塞车那儿 对吗
That big traffic snarl?
-是的 -折返到费尔伯恩路
- Uh-huh. - Backtrack to Fairburn Road.
走两里就是我们的农场
Two miles down is our farm.
你们会见到邮箱 上面的名字是格林
You'll see the mailbox, name's Greene.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表