spend a lot of time together, their cycles line up,
然后就同时荷尔蒙大爆发
and they all get super crazy hormonal at the same time.
我建议你
I'm gonna advise you
这套理论自己知道就好
to keep that theory to yourself.
-是啊 -还有谁行为怪异了
- Yeah. - Who else is acting weird?
-玛姬 -啊 玛姬
- Maggie. - Ah, Maggie.
她一开始对我很刻薄
She started off being mean to me.
后来她想跟我嘿♥咻♥
Then she wanted to have sex with me.
现在又变得很刻薄
And now she's being mean to me again.
至于洛莉我都懒得问她
And I don't even want to know what's going on with Lori.
洛莉又怎么了
What's going on with Lori?
没什么 我不知道
Nothing. I don't know.
好吧 回到刚才那一句
All right, let's take this back a step.
你怎么知道玛姬想和你嘿♥咻♥
How do you know that Maggie wanted to have sex with you?
小伙子 你不是吧
Oh, son, you didn't.
你没想过她父亲会有什么反应吗
Did it ever occur to you how her father might feel about this?
她都22岁了
She's 22.
可是他是这里的主人
And he is our host.
他还不知道
He doesn't know.
是啊 看他会不会一直蒙在鼓里
Well, see that it stays that way.
天啊 格伦 你脑子秀逗了吧
Jesus, Glenn, what were you thinking?
我当时想
I was thinking
可能明天我就挂了
That I might be dead tomorrow.
谢谢借书给我
Thanks for the book.
你说得对 这书超难看
You're right, it sucks.
行尸 行尸
Walker. Walker!
就一个吗
Just the one?
我打赌我可以从这里干掉它
I bet I can nail it from here.
别 安德莉亚 把枪放下
No no, Andrea. Put the gun down.
你最好让我们处理他
You'd best let us handle this.
肖恩 等等 让赫谢尔处理行尸
Shane, hold up. Hershel wants to deal with walkers.
为什么 老兄 我们能搞定
What for, man? We got it covered.
-安德莉亚 不要 -边儿去 戴尔
- Andrea, don't. - Back off, Dale.
那是达里尔吗
Is that Daryl?
这是你第三次拿枪指着我的头
That's the third time you've pointed that thing at my head.
你要开枪吗还是怎样
You gonna pull the trigger or what?
不
No!
瑞克
Rick!
到底发生了什么事
What on earth's going on out here?
-我是开玩笑呢 -起来
- I was kidding. - Come on.
我的天啊
Oh my god.
天啊 他死了吗
Oh my god, is he dead?
他昏过去了 子弹只是擦伤了他
Unconscious. You just grazed him.
但你看他 他到底发生什么事了
But look at him. What the hell happened?
他戴着耳朵项链
He's wearing ears.
别让他们看到就行
Let's keep that to ourselves.
兄弟们 这不是索菲亚的娃娃吗
Guys, isn't this Sophia's?
我在河床那里找到的
I found it washed up on the creek bed right there.
她一定是过河的时候弄掉的
She must have dropped it crossing there somewhere.
她差不多走了那片地儿的一半路程
Cuts the grid almost in half.
-不用客气 -他伤得怎么样
- Yeah, you're welcome. - How's he looking?
没想到抗生素会用得那么快
I had no idea we'd be going through the antibiotics so quickly.
你知道我的马去哪里了吗
Any idea what happened to my horse?
你说那匹差点要了我老命的马
Yeah, the one who almost killed me?
它要是有能耐 早另觅高枝了
If it's smart, it left the country.
我们叫它奈利 就是胆小鬼奈利的意思
We call that one Nelly, as in nervous Nelly.
美国前总统林登·约翰逊对一部分反对越南战争的人的贬称
如果你事先问我 我会告知你它会把你甩下
I could have told you she'd throw you if you'd bothered to ask.
你们这样莽撞还能活着真是奇迹
It's a wonder you people have survived this long.
他会没事的
He'll be all right.
虽然很难开口 但这次我同意赫谢尔
I hate to say it, but I'm with hershel on this one.
不能再这样出去了 特别是这次以后
Can't keep going out there, not after this.
你现在就想放弃? 达里尔才冒着生命危险
You'd quit now? Daryl just risked his life
带回来第一个确凿证据
to bring back the first hard evidence we've had.
你是这么看的
That is one way to look at it.
在我看来 达里尔今天为个娃娃差点送命
The way I see it, daryl almost died today for a doll.
对啊 我就知道你这么想
Yeah, I know how you see it.
我不是冷酷无情
I'm not out to be a hard case.
只是想现实一点
Just being realistic.
他得开始做这种艰难的抉择
He's just got to start making the tough calls.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
我也许并不赞同他所有做法
I may not agree with all of his choices,
但我尊重他的决定
But I respect him.
我知道你和我的选择
I know yours and mine
你的选择并没那么难
And your way isn't harder.
世界上最容易的事
It's the easiest thing in the world
就是撒手不去管别人死活
to cut our losses and to not help.
你一直告诉自己
You keep telling yourself you're
在做艰难的抉择 其实你是想...
making the tough calls. You're really just trying--
现在这世上我唯一关心的就是你和卡尔
The only thing I care about now in this world is you and carl.
所以如果觉得我对别人视若无睹
So I apologize if I appear to be insensitive
我道歉 但是你也看到
to the needs of others, but you see
为了你俩的安全我愿意做任何事
I'll do whatever it takes to keep the two of you safe.
甚至是放弃一个迷路的孩子吗
Even abandoning a lost child?
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
我和我儿子不再是你的问题
My son and I are not your problem anymore,
或者借口了
Or your excuse.
-他怎么样了 -他会没事的
- How's he doing? - He'll be fine.
你呢
What about you?
我向达里尔开枪
I shot Daryl.
别太苛责自己
Don't be too hard on yourself.
我们都曾想向达里尔开枪
We've all wanted to shoot Daryl.
宝贝 我该怎么办
Baby, what do I do?
晚餐准备好了 你来吗
Dinner's ready. You coming?
-需要帮助吗 -不用 我马上来
- You need anything? - Huh-uh, I'll be right there.
谁会弹吉他
Does anybody know how to play guitar?
戴尔找到把不错的
Dale found a cool one.
应该有人会弹吧
Somebody's got to know how to play.
奥蒂斯会
Otis did.
是啊 他还弹得很好
Yes, and he was very good too.
今晚 哪里见
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
就是看起来的这样
As good as I look.
我带了晚餐给你 你一定饿坏了
I brought you some dinner. You must be starving.
小心 我缝了针
Watch out, I got stitches.
我想告诉你
You need to know something.
你今天为我女儿做的事
You did more for my little girl today
比她父亲一生做的事都多
Than her own daddy ever did in his whole life.
换了瑞克和肖恩也会这么做的
I didn't do anything Rick or Shane wouldn't have done.
我知道
I know.
你和他们都是好人
You're every bit as good as them.
都是好人
Every bit.
有试过在草棚里做吗
你不该看到这个的
You weren't supposed to see this.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表