瑞克 你...
Rick, just...
你一定要挺住
You've got to keep your strength up.
洛莉 你听说过...
Lori, did you...
我是说 这真是个传奇故事
I mean, it was legendary.
你听过肖恩偷金斯利车的那件事吗
Did you ever hear about the time Shane stole Kingsley's car?
听说过
Yeah.
当时 校长的车
The principal's car
就停在教职工停车场那儿
right out of the teacher's lot
那还是学生时代的一个中午
in the middle of a school day.
肖恩出去吃午饭
Shane steps out of lunch and makes a beeline
然后直奔金斯利的那辆现代
to Kingsley's Hyundai...
发动车 火速开动 沿着迪伦大道
Wires the ignition, peels out, drives down Dylan drive
直奔那儿的一个养鸡场
to that chicken farm out there.
你以前听过这个故事的 对吧
You've heard this before, right?
他把那车停在一个很大的鸡舍里面
So he pulls it into one of the big holding pens.
金斯利每个月给那车打一次蜡
Kingsley, he waxed that thing every month;
每周送到车店里清理一遍
had the auto shop vacuum it out every week.
肖恩就把那车停在那个大鸡舍里
Shane, he parks it in this huge pen
和几百只洛岛红鸡搁一块儿
with a couple of hundred rhode island reds.
他在后座上撕开装满种子的袋子
He busts open bags of seed in the back seat,
摇下玻璃窗
rolls down all the windows,
然后狂奔回学校
and then starts sprinting back to school.
那段路少说也有3英里远
It's three miles away easy.
他在铃响之前赶回来吃完了三明治
He's back in time to finish his sandwich before the bell.
之后铃响了
And then the bell rings.
金斯利在走廊里路过时
Shane gets up and when he runs into Kingsley in the hallway
肖恩站起来 冲着窗外说道
He looks out the window and says,
"金斯利校长
"Principal Kingsley,
你的坐骑不见了"
your coupe's gone."
坐骑 听着像是鸡舍
Coupe, like chicken coop.
我听懂了
I get it.
你当然听得懂
Of course you do.
这故事你听了上千遍
You've heard this story 1000 times.
之前你说的那些话很对
What you said before, you're right.
肖恩一定会带着医生需要的东西回来
Shane's gonna make it back with what the doctor needs.
一定会想办法回来
He'll make it back.
赫谢尔说你得吃东西
Hershel said you need to eat.
卡尔会好起来
Carl's gonna be all right.
求你了 为了我
Please, for me.
你得保持体力
You've got to keep your strength up.
我的弹夹呢
I need my clip now.
我沿路去找一下她闺女
I'm gonna walk the road, look for the girl.
我也要去
I'm coming too.
我去走走 到树林里打探下
I'm going for a walk. Shine some light in the forest.
如果她在就能看到我
If she's out there, give her something to look at.
-你觉得这时候出去合适吗 -戴尔
- You think that's a good idea right now? - Dale.
看那几个窗户 另一边是什么
Those windows, what's on the other side?
窗户大概20英尺高
About a 20-foot drop with
下面啥也没有 也许有些灌木丛
nothing to catch you, maybe some bushes,
-然后就是田径场了 -我们需要足够的时间
- Then the athletic field. - We just need enough time.
爬上去 打开窗户 然后跳出去
We got to get up there. We got to get 'em open and get out.
我不行 也许你可以
Not me. Maybe you.
-说什么呢 -得了吧 你看我这体型
- Hey hey hey. - Come on, man, look at me.
你真觉得我能
You really think I can squeeze through
从那么小的窗户眼儿挤出去
One of them tiny windows?
这些行尸都围着我们呢
They'd be all over us.
听着 我们得放几枪 引他们过去
Look, we lay down some fire to get a head start.
你待在这 我跳下去把它们引开
You stay here. I hop down and draw them away.
这样你就有机会
That gives you the chance
爬上那个看台 从窗户跳出去
to get up the bleachers and out a window.
那你去哪
And where do you go?
我去楼梯下面的更衣室
Locker room down those steps.
那岂不是很容易被困住
Looks like a good way to get trapped.
里面也有窗户 比较符合我的尺寸
It's got windows too, and more my size.
我从窗户钻出去 然后沿原路返回
I get out through one, I double back,
我们在田径场碰头
we meet up out on the field.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吧
You're a crazy son of a bitch, ain't you?
我只是想为那个小孩做点好事
Just trying to do right for that boy.
你对着它们放三枪 然后走人
You take three shots and you go.
然后我用枪掩护你
After that I fire. I'll lay down a cover for you.
-给你开个路 -好
- I'll get you a lead. - All right.
天哪
Oh god.
我们要按门铃吗
So do we ring the bell?
我觉得这里好像住着人
I mean it looks like people live here.
我们不必多此一举了 好吗
We're past this kind of stuff, aren't we?
不用那么善解人意
Having to be considerate.
你们开车进来时关上大门了吗
Did you close the gate up the road when you drove in?
你好
Uh, hi.
是的 关了
Yes, we closed it.
插了门闩 都关好了
Did the latch and everything.
你好 很高兴再次见到你
Hello. Nice to see you again.
我们之前简短地打过照面
We met before briefly.
我们是来帮忙的 有需要我们做的吗
Look, we came to help. There anything we can do?
不是咬伤 我自己不小心割了个大口子
It's not a bite. I cut myself pretty bad though.
我们得好好看看
We'll have it looked at.
我去告诉他们你们来了
I'll tell them you're here.
我这儿有些止痛药和抗生素
We have some painkillers and antibiotics.
已经给他吃了一些
I already gave him some.
如果卡尔需要就拿去吧
If Carl needs any.
快进来 我给你们做点吃的
Come on inside. I'll make you something to eat.
有我们在 没事的
Um, we're here, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
需要什么尽管说
Whatever you need.
要是他们再不快点回来
They don't get back soon,
我们就得做个决定了
we're gonna have a decision to make.
什么决定
And that is?
在没有呼吸机的情况下
Whether to operate on your boy
要不要给你们的儿子动手术
without the respirator.
-你说过这行不通的 -我知道
- You said that wouldn't work. - I know.
确实不大可能 但我们不能多等了
It's extremely unlikely. But we can't wait much longer.
你真觉得我们会找到索菲亚吗
You really think we're gonna find Sophia?
你脸上的表情
You got that look on your face
跟其他人没两样
same as everybody else.
你们这些人到底怎么了
What the hell's wrong with you people?
-我们才刚开始找呢 -是吗
- We just started looking. - Well, do you?
这又不是在西♥藏♥的某座山上
It ain't the mountains of Tibet.
这是乔治亚州
It's Georgia.
她可能在哪个农舍待着
She could be holed up in a farmhouse somewhere.
人有时迷路 又幸存下来
People get lost and they survive.
-这种事时有发生 -她才十二岁
- It happens all the time. - She's only 12.
见鬼 我走丢的时候比她还小呢
Hell, I was younger than her and I got lost.
在丛林里九天 就吃浆果度日
Nine days in the woods eating berries,
用毒橡树叶擦屁♥股♥
Wiping my ass with poison oak.
他们后来找到你了吗
They found you?
我老爸和女招待去饮酒作乐
My old man was off on a bender with some waitress.
莫尔被关在少管所里
Merle was doing another stint in juvie.
都没发现我不见了
Didn't even know I was gone.
我自己找到了回来的路
I made my way back though.
直接去厨房♥给自己做了个三明治
Went straight into the kitchen and made myself a sandwich.
毫发未伤
No worse for wear.
除了我的屁♥股♥痒得死去活来
Except my ass itched something awful.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
抱歉 你的故事真凄惨
I'm sorry, that is a terrible story.
唯一不同的是 索菲亚起码还有人去找
Only difference is Sophia's got people looking for her.
这就是优势
I call that an advantage.
或许这个世界不再适合孩子了
Maybe this isn't a world for children anymore.
可是我们已有孩子
Yeah well, we have a child.
卡尔在此时生在这个世界
Carl is here in this world now.
或许他不该出生的
Maybe he shouldn't be.
或许这是命中注定的
Maybe is is how it's supposed to be.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表