戴尔有时会很烦人
Dale could-- could get under your skin.
他反正把我气的够呛
He sure got under mine,
因为他敢于直言自己的想法
Because he wasn't afraid to say exactly what he thought,
和感受
how he felt.
那种诚实很珍贵
That kind of honesty is rare
很勇敢
and brave.
每当我做决定时
Whenever I'd make a decision,
我总是会看着戴尔
I'd look at Dale.
他也会用他的那种表情看着我
He'd be looking back at me with that look he had.
我们都多少见过他那种表情
We've all seen it one time or another.
我有时看不透他 但他却能完全看透我们
I couldn't always read him, but he could read us.
他能看透一个人的本质
He saw people for who they were.
他了解我们...
He knew things about us--
我们的真♥相♥...
the truth...
我们的真实自我
Who we really are.
在最后 他还在谈论着丧失人性
In the end, he was talking about losing our humanity.
他说这个队伍散了
He said this group was broken.
致敬他的最好方式就是重新团结起来
The best way to honor him is to unbreak it.
求同存异
Set aside our differences and pull together,
不要再怨天尤人
stop feeling sorry for ourselves
要掌握我们自己的命运...
and take control of our lives...
我们的安全
our safety...
我们的未来
our future.
我们没有散
We're not broken.
我们要证明他是错的
We're gonna prove him wrong.
从现在开始...
From now on...
我们要按他的信念行事
we're gonna do it his way.
这就是我们致敬戴尔的方式
That is how we honor Dale.
《行尸走肉》第二季 第十二集
The Walking Dead S02E12
会很拥挤的 14个人在一间屋子里
It'll be tight, 14 people in one house.
别担心那个
Don't worry about that.
沼泽会冻住 小溪会干涸...
With the swamp hardening, the creek drying up...
加上农场的50头牲畜
With 50 head of cattle on the property,
我们就像行尸的大餐
we might as well be ringing a damn dinner bell.
她说得对
She's right.
我们早该让你们住进来
We should've moved you in a while ago.
好了 我们把车移到每道门前
All right, let's move the vehicles near each of the doors
-面超着大路 -放那里就行
- facing out toward the road. - Just leave it there.
我们在风车房♥和谷仓
We'll build a lookout in the windmill,
设立哨岗 这样视线就能
another in the barn loft. That should give us sightlines
覆盖农场的两边
both sides of the property.
T仔 你在房♥子周围巡逻
T-dog, you take the perimeter around the house.
注意每个进出的人
Keep track of everyone coming and going.
那站岗怎么办
What about standing guard?
我需要你和达里尔身兼两份职责
I need you and Daryl on double duty.
明白
Gotcha.
我会在地下室囤积食物和水
I'll stock the basement with food and water,
如果情况糟糕 也足够我们生存几天
enough that we can all survive there a few days if need be.
-外♥围♥巡逻怎么办 -我们先封锁这个区域
- What about patrols? - Let's get this area locked down first.
然后肖恩分配轮班
After that, shane'll assign shifts
我和达里尔会把兰德尔带走放生
while me and Daryl take Randall offsite and cut him loose.
我们又要放他
We're back to that now?
本就应该这么做 只怪当时执行不力
It was the right plan first time around. Poor execution.
真是轻描淡写
that's a slight understatement
就算你不同意 也要这么做
You don't agree, but this is what's happening.
给我忍♥着 然后继续前进
Swallow it-- move on.
你明白戴尔的死和囚犯的事
You know that Dale's death and the prisoner--
是两回事吧
that's two separate things, right?
你想带达里尔去
You wanna take Daryl as your wingman,
随你的便
be my guest.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You got it.
我明白你为什么不带肖恩
I see why you're not taking Shane with you.
但你要明白只要他在
Just know I've got no more patience
我也不会有多少耐心
where he's concerned.
他会改头换面的
He's turning over a new leaf.
安德莉亚
Andrea.
我和达里尔出去的时候
When I'm out with Daryl,
帮着赫谢尔照看一下这里
help Hershel keep an eye on things around here.
-我吗 -肖恩总喜欢
- Me? - Shane's got a way
让事情变得失控
of letting things get out of hand,
尤其在他情绪不稳定的时候
especially when he's all torqued up.
我觉得我们现在情绪都不稳定
I think we're all a bit torqued up at this point.
如果他要在这里长住 都就必须明白
If you're staying here permanently, he's got to understand
现在由我和瑞克做主 而不是他为所欲为
that it's what Rick and I say, not whatever he wants.
-你们关系不错 -我们常聊天
- You've become close. - We talk.
那你就知道他不是坏人
Then you know he's not a bad guy.
他只是自控能力不好
He's just his own worst enemy.
你要我当肖恩的保姆吗
You want me to babysit Shane?
我需要确定每次我离开农场时
I need to make sure every time I leave the farm
事情不会变的一发不可收拾
all hell doesn't break loose.
那么也许你就不应该离开
Then maybe you should stop leaving.
-你能帮我看着这里吗 -当然
- Will you keep an eye on things? - Of course.
-你好 肖恩 -怎么了 老兄
- Hey, Shane? - What's up, man?
你干嘛呢 一个人在这里乱跑
What you doing, wandering around by yourself?
如果我告诉你一件事情
If, um-- if I tell you something,
你能保证不告诉我父母吗
will you promise not to tell my parents?
我觉得这不是个好主意 小家伙
I think it's probably a bad idea for both of us, bud.
卡尔
Hey, Carl.
回来
Come on back.
说吧
Go on.
我从达里尔的摩托上拿的
I took it from Daryl's motorcycle.
如果他发现是我拿的 他会杀了我的
If he found out I took it, he'd kill me.
你拿枪干什么
What you doing with this?
戴尔 他的死是我的错
Dale. It's my fault that he died.
卡尔 你怎么能这样说 他是被行尸杀的
Carl, why would you say that, man? He got bit by a walker.
-你怎么... -我见过那只行尸
- Why you say-- - I saw that walker.
我本来准备打死它
I was gonna shoot it.
当时他被困在泥里
When he was stuck in the mud.
我朝他身上丢石块
I was-- I was throwing rocks at him and stuff.
但我准备做的 我准备把它爆头
But I was gonna do it-- shoot it right in the head.
但是它挣脱了泥潭 开始追我...
And it-- it got free, came after me and...
我就跑了
I ran away.
如果我杀了它 戴尔就不会死了
If I had killed it, Dale would still be here.
卡尔 你不准再这么说 好吗
Carl, I want you to stop that, okay?
这不是你的错
This ain't your fault.
但是你必须留着这把枪
But you need to hold onto this.
你需要保护自己
You need to protect yourself.
卡尔 只要我在你身边 你就不会有事
As long as I'm around you, nothing's gonna happen to you, Carl.
但我没法每时每刻都罩着你
But I can't keep my eyes on you 24/7.
你得自己照顾自己
Only you can do that.
-卡尔 拿着 -我再也不碰枪了
- Carl, take it. - I'm never touching another gun again.
卡尔 这由不得你
That ain't an option, Carl, okay?
把它还给达里尔吧
Just give it back to Daryl.
男人们都在里屋
The men are in there.
你可以把你的东西放我房♥里
You can put your stuff upstairs in my room.
可是你♥爸♥也在家啊
With your dad in the house?
我还是把东西放这儿吧
I just-- I'm just gonna put my stuff over there.
当心 别累坏自己了
Whoa. Don't--don't-- don't strain yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
我 瑞克 卡尔就住客厅角落吧
Rick and Carl and I are taking the corner of the living room.
这东西放我房♥里去吧
You can put that in my room.
你睡那儿舒服些
You'll be more comfortable there.
那可不行
We can't do that.
我怎能让孕妇和孩子睡地板
A pregnant woman and child sleeping on the floor
自己却睡床上呢
while I've got a bed to myself?
毕竟房♥子是你的
This is still your house.
现在是大家的了 我在楼下睡沙发吧
It's our home. I'll take the couch downstairs.
以前 我晚上回家时经常浑身酒气
On nights when I came home reeking of bourbon,
我老婆就把我锁在卧室外
my wife would lock the bedroom door.
所以我和沙发是老朋友了
I'm sad to say that couch and I become old friends.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表