他说得对 所以行尸不会
He's right. There's a reason the dead didn't come back to life
袭击我们的食橱
and start raiding our cupboards.
我们需要活人做诱饵
We need live bait.
我说过我喜欢你的新发型吗
Have I mentioned that I really like your new haircut?
你头真有型
You have a nice shaped head.
别担心 老弟
Don't worry about it, bud.
我们会把你整个拉出来
We're gonna get you out of here in one piece.
得是活着的一整个 重点是"活着"
Living piece. That living part is important.
-拜托你们慢点放 -没事啦
- Nice and slow, please. - We got you.
你们这群人疯了
Oh, you people are crazy.
你到底想不想把它从你的井里弄出来
You want to get it out of your well or not?
帮我们在这儿看着 玛姬
Give us an eye there, Maggie.
感觉如何
Doing okay?
感觉好极了
Yup, doing great.
像在做梦一样
Living the dream.
再放低点 再低点
Little lower. Little more.
-抓住 抓住 -快抓住
- Get it! Get it! - Grab it!
抓住啊
Grab it!
拉我出去
Get me out of here!
拉我出去
Get me out of here!
别碰我 别碰我
Get it off. Get off.
别碰我 拉我出去
Get off! Get me out!
天啊 天啊
Oh my god. Oh my god.
伙计们 拉我出去
Guys, get me out!
-加油 伙计们 -拉我出去
- Come on, you guys. - Get me out!
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh god. Oh god. Oh my god!
把我从这拉出去
Get me out of here!
-拉啊 -快拉
- Pull! - Pull! Pull!
-拉啊 拉啊 -加油 用力拉
- Pull! Pull! - Let's go, pull.
把我拉出去 把我拉出去
Get me out. Get me out.
快点
Come on, guys.
-格伦 -拉他上来
- Glenn! - Pull him up!
拉他上来 拉他上来
Pull him up! Pull him up!
我把拉出去
Get me out of here!
拉他上来 拉他上来
Pull him up. Pull him up.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
得重新来过了
Back to the drawing board.
说得轻巧
Says you.
索菲亚
Sophia!
索菲亚
Sophia!
-加油伙计们 拉啊 -加油
- Come on, guys, pull. - Come on, y'all.
快好了 加油拉 伙计们
Almost there. Come on, pull, guys.
-加油 -用力啊
- Come on. - Pull!
加油 大家一起用力
Come on, y'all. Together.
快好了 加油 继续
Almost there. Come on, pull. Keep it coming.
加油 小心点 T仔
Come on, pull. Watch out, dawg.
慢点 再来一点
Nice and easy. Just a little more.
加油 快出来了
Come on, almost there.
加油拉啊 兄弟们
You've got to pull it, man.
卡住了 加油
It's stuck! Come on.
加油拉
Come on, pull!
用力
pull!
我们得封了这口井
We should seal off this well.
这是个不错的主意
Yeah, might be a good idea.
那怎么处理...
So what do we do about--
还好我们没犯傻拿枪崩了它
Good thing we didn't do anything stupid like shoot it.
明天我们还会回来
We'll come again tomorrow.
你知道还有机会...
You know there's always the chance--
别 我不需要再听这样的话 安德莉亚
Don't. I really don't need to hear it anymore, Andrea.
别再想也别再祈祷
Save the thoughts and prayers.
世事难料 卡萝尔
You never know, Carol.
我们可以在围栏上挂上把子
We can hang targets along that fence line there.
后面的斜坡 是天然挡弹墙
That rise, it gives a natural backstop.
是个好主意
It's a good idea.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要多久才能正式拿枪
So how long before I can carry?
别高估自己的实力
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
我最近可不那么有耐性 肖恩
I'm not in a very patient frame of mind these days, Shane.
-你应该注意到了 -得了
- You might have notice that. - No shit.
我可不担心你会自我了断
Look, I ain't worried about you offing yourself,
虽然最近你把戴尔老头吓得半死
even though you got old Dale pissing his pants lately.
没错 这我也注意到了
Yeah, I noticed that too.
他是会因为我而
He did come within a minute or so of being blown to hell
过度紧张 是没错
because of me, to be fair.
听着 我看出来你很有拿枪的欲望
Look, I see you have the desire for gun work
这欲望能让你支撑下去
and desire will take you a long way.
但你也要注意开枪要小心
But something you need to know, so fire this carefully.
-我听着呢 -纸靶子是一回事
- I'm listening. - Paper targets is one thing.
射中不会动的物体很容易
Easy to hit what ain't moving.
但是要搞定一个
But taking down an assailant,
要杀你的行尸
one that's trying to kill you,
是另一回事
it's different.
听着 在这种情况下
Cuz I say, that kind of situation,
它们如果动作很慢 就没什么
things slow down. That's crap.
但如果行动迅速 就靠你的肾上腺素了
They speed up. Adrenalin, ha.
如果你反应慢它就会废了你
It'll cripple you if you let it.
你得利用自己的本能反应
You need to use your instinct.
不能给它机会
You got to rule it out.
总得有一个要死
Because somebody is going to die
得想办法
And you'd better hope
由你自己来决定谁死谁活
that you're the one who's making that decision.
怎么做 我是说 你是怎么做到的
How? I mean, how do you do that?
关掉开关
Turn off a switch.
这开关
The switch,
让你感到害怕和愤怒
the one that makes you scared or angry,
还有同情心什么的
Sympathetic, whatever.
你不会想 只会做
You don't think. You just-- you act.
因为有人指望着你
'Cause odds are somebody else is counting on you.
你的搭档
That's your partner.
你的朋友
That's your friend.
杀人一点都不容易
There ain't nothing easy about taking a man's life
不管该不该死
no matter how little value it may have.
但你做完这一切
But when you get it done,
就必须忘记
you have to forget it.
我想我还没达到能遗忘这一步
I guess I haven't quite got that last part down yet.
你会的
But you're getting there?
但愿如此
I hope so.
这个地方不错
It's a good spot.
就这里吧
It'll do.
知道吗 通常
You know, normally
是我一个人做这种事
This is the kind of thing I'd do on my own.
独行侠
Solo.
我擅长做的事 明白吗
It's sort of my thing, you know?
我是孤家寡人
I'm a loner.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - I'm fine.
在井边时我看到你的表情了
I saw the look on your face back at the well.
从没如此近距离见过有人被杀吗
Never seen one killed up close before?
吓到了吧
Guess it's kind of a shock.
知道吗 一路上我们看过很多
You know, being out on the road, we've seen a lot.
可能我们已经有点麻木了
Guess we've gotten a little numb to it.
也许是
Whoa. I guess so...
我去看看剩下了哪种抗生素
I'll go see what antibiotics are left.
清单上还有什么
What else is on the list?
那你开始吧
Why don't you get started?
你呢
What about you?
我去看看有什么值得拿的
I'm gonna look around, see what's worth grabbing.
平常用的一些东西
Just some general stuff.
你找到什么了
What do you got?
没什么 正如我说的 平常东西而已
Nothing. Just, like I said, general stuff.
安全套
Condoms?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表