你还有个我认识的女朋友?
You got a girlfriend I don't know about?
我吗 没 没
Me? No. No.
那你很自信嘛
Then you're a pretty confident guy.
不是的
No.
不不不 我没
No no no. I-I-I wasn't--
-我绝不会 -我有什么不好的吗
- I would never-- - Something wrong with me?
没
No.
没有 我...
No, I--
我不会和你那啥...
I would never have sex--
我 我凌乱了
Uh, I'm-- I'm lost.
我会和你做♥爱♥
I'll have sex with you.
真的吗
Really?
为什么
Why?
你是十万个为什么吗
You're asking questions?
好吧 我忍♥不住想问
Okay, I can't help wondering.
这年头也没什么选择余地了
It's not like our options are vast these days.
而且不是只有你一个人感到孤独
And you're not the only one that's lonely.
你得再考虑下
You need to reconsider.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
赶我们走的事
Asking us to leave.
你得再考虑考虑
You need to reconsider.
如果你见过外面的情况 你就不会赶我们了
If you saw how it is out there you wouldn't ask.
你是个有信仰的人
You're a man of belief.
如果你真有信仰 就相信我的话
If you believe anything, believe that.
你让我很为难
You're putting me on the spot.
我没办法
Well, I mean to.
那些人有事都找我
Those people look to me for answers.
我希望他们不要 可还是如此
I wish they didn't, but they do.
我不是为了他们或自己来求你
But I'm not asking for them or myself.
我是为了我儿子求你
I'm asking for my boy.
你朋友奥蒂斯已经付出了性命
After the price your friend Otis paid,
至少你再想想
the least you can do is give it some thought.
你这人说话真实在
You're a plainspoken man.
我是个当爹的
I'm a father.
我不想辜负我儿子
He's the one thing I don't want to fail.
我觉得自己每天都在辜负他
I feel like I do every day.
今天早上我对他撒了谎
I lied to him this morning.
虽然不是大谎 但已经够糟了
It wasn't a big lie, but it was enough.
我老爸都懒得说谎安慰我
My father didn't bother with comforting lies.
他直接动拳头
He used his fist.
他是个毫无爱心 野蛮暴♥力♥的酒鬼
He was a loveless, violent drunk
对谁都是个祸害
And no good to anybody.
我十五岁时 他把我赶出家门
He drove me from home when I was 15.
我离家多年
Didn't lay eyes on this place again for many years.
瑞克 他死的时候我都不在
I was not at his deathbed, Rick.
我不会让他得逞
I would not grant him that.
至今我也不会后悔
And to this day do not regret it.
有的父亲注定得不到儿子的爱
Some men do not earn the love of their sons.
我看你应该没这烦恼
I don't see you having that problem.
你会考虑我的请求吗
Will you consider my request?
有些事情
There are aspects to this,
我是不能 也不会商量的
things that I can't and won't discuss.
但如果你和你的人按我的规矩来
But if you and your people respect my rules,
我不敢打包票 但我会考虑的
no promises, but I will consider it.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我也保证
You have mine.
嘿
Hey.
我陪他坐会儿
I'll sit with him.
刚刚你不在的时候他醒了
He was awake earlier when you were gone.
他问你去了哪儿
He asked for you.
-我... -别煞风景
- I... - Don't spoil it.
这么说 感觉不错嘛
So it was good.
仅此一次
It was a one-time thing.
-一切都好吗 -挺好
- Everything go okay? - Fine.
什么事都没有
Nothing happened.
找到了吗
Did you find it?
我清理了一下
I cleaned up.
想给她个好环境
Wanted it to be nice for her.
我还以为走错地方了呢
For a second I thought I was in the wrong place.
花
A flower?
这是彻罗基玫瑰
It's a cherokee rose.
相传当年美国士兵
The story is that when american soldiers
驱逐印第安人哭着离开他们的家园时
were moving Indians off their land on the trail of tears,
彻罗基族的母亲们以泪洗面
the cherokee mothers were grieving and crying so much
因为她们在途中失去了自己的孩子
'cause they were losing their little ones along the way
因为日晒雨淋 疾病肆虐
from exposure and disease,
还有饥饿困乏
and starvation.
许多人失踪了
A lot of them just disappeared.
所以长老们 即所谓"祈祷者"
So the elders, they said a prayer;
祈求神灵鼓舞母亲们的精神
asked for a sign to uplift the mothers' spirits,
给她们力量
give them strength
还有希望
and hope.
第二天 这玫瑰
The next day this rose
就在妈妈们留下泪水的地方绽放开来
started to grow right where the mothers' tears fell.
我没傻到
I'm not fool enough
相信有花会为我哥哥而开
to think there's any flowers blooming for my brother.
但我相信这一朵
But I believe this one
是为你女儿开放的
bloomed for your little girl.
她一定会很喜欢把花放这
She's gonna really like it in here.
你好 爸爸
Hey, dad.
卡尔
Carl,
之前我跟你说过苏菲亚的事
I told you something earlier today about Sophia--
我知道了 妈妈告诉我了
I know. Mom told me.
我还准备好认错的呢
Here I was getting ready to confess.
我不是故意撒谎 我只是不想你担心
I didn't mean to lie. I just didn't want to worry you.
这借口很傻
It's a stupid excuse.
但我只想到这个
But it's all I got.
没关系
It's okay.
你觉得我们会找到她吗
Do you think we'll find her?
我知道我们会的
I know we will.
其实
Well...
我也不知道
I don't know.
但我真的相信
But I truly believe it.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
我是确实很累
I am tired.
现在我像你了
Hey, I'm like you now.
我俩都挨了子弹
We've both been shot.
这不诡异吗
Isn't that weird?
是啊 我想你妈妈会更想听你说"我俩眼睛很像"
Yeah, I think your mother would rather hear we got the same eyes.
所以就我们俩说说吧
So let's keep that between us.
既然你也加入了挂彩一族
Since you're in the club now,
你得戴上这帽子
You get to wear the hat.
知道不
Didn't you know?
明天我们往帽檐里塞点东西 就能戴稳当了
We'll pad the rim tomorrow so it sits better.
你不会想它吗
Won't you miss it?
也许偶尔你得借我戴会儿
Maybe you'll let me borrow it from time to time.
我们可以共享
We can share it.
好
Okay.
睡吧
Sleep now.
好
Okay.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, dad.
我爱你
I love you.
你真要把它们丢下吗
Are you putting them away?
你多陪他一会儿吧
Stay with him a while longer.
我会等着你
I'll wait up.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表