不 太太 莫尔不跟我们在一起了
No, ma'am. Merle's no longer with us.
这是达里尔给的 他弟弟
Daryl gave us those-- his brother.
我可不确定他算不算朋友
Not sure I'd call him a friend.
今天一定是 强力霉素今天救了你一命
He is today. This doxycycline might have just saved your life.
你知道莫尔为什么吃这个
You know what Merle was taking it for?
淋病
The clap.
性病
Um, venereal disease.
达里尔说的
That's what Daryl said.
莫尔·迪克森的淋病
I'd say Merle Dixon's clap
是你最好的礼物
was the best thing to ever happen to you.
我可不要这么想
I'm really trying not to think about that.
你在祈祷吗
Are you praying?
为什你老爱偷看别人
Why do you sneak up on people so much?
你很容易被人偷看
You're easy to sneak up on.
我是在祈祷
I was praying.
我在尝试祈祷
I was trying to.
你信教吗 你常常祈祷吗
You religious? You pray a lot?
其实这是我第一次
Actually this was my first try.
以前没有
Ever?
抱歉
Wow. Sorry.
我不是故意来搅黄你的第一次的
I didn't mean to wreck your first time.
上帝大概已经收到了
God probably got the gist.
-你为什么祈祷 -为我的朋友们
- Praying for what? - My friends.
看起来他们现在都挺需要帮助
Looks like they could all use a little help right now.
你认为...
You think--
你认为上帝真的存在吗
You think god exists?
我以前非常相信
I always took it on faith.
最近我开始怀疑
Lately I've wondered.
你看发生的这一切
Everything that's happened,
肯定大家一直都在祈祷
there must have been a lot of praying going on.
但上帝并没给予多少答复
It seems quite a few went unanswered.
谢谢 你还真帮了我
Thanks. This is really helping.
抱歉 你继续
Sorry. Go ahead.
真的
Really.
你还要看着
You gonna watch?
我去帮你倒水
I'll get you a refill instead.
我知道这不关我的事
I know it's not my business,
信不信上帝是个人自♥由♥
and feel free to believe in god,
但是不管情况有多糟糕 你都要
but the thing is you've got to make it okay somehow
自己想办法解决问题
no matter what happens.
他中枪前
Before it happened
我们站在丛林里
we were standing there in the woods.
有头鹿
And this deer
走到我们面前
just crossed right in front of us.
我发誓它就站在那儿一动不动
I swear it just planted itself there
紧紧盯着卡尔看
and looked Carl right in the eye.
我看着卡尔
And I looked at Carl
卡尔看着鹿 鹿也看着卡尔
looking at that deer, and that deer looking right back at Carl.
那个瞬间只是...
And that moment just...
刹那而过
slipped away.
刹那而过
It slipped away.
他醒来就谈起这一瞬间
That's what he was talking about when he woke up,
而不是中枪
not about getting shot
或是教堂里的事
or what happened at the church.
他说的是美好的事情
He talked about something beautiful,
有生命力的东西
something living.
我们还能有美好生活
There's still a life for us,
一个像这样的地方
a place maybe like this.
还没到死绝的地步
It isn't all death out there.
还没有
It can't be.
我们必须坚强一点
We just have to be strong enough
经历这些以后我们还可以相信奇迹
After everything we've seen to still believe that.
你问我为什么卡尔活着比较好
Why is it better for Carl to live even in this world?
他谈起了那头鹿 洛莉
He talked about the deer, lori.
他竟然谈起了那头鹿
He talked about the deer.
必须走到街上 然后返回到卡车那
Got to get to the street, double back to the truck.
-我们到不了了 -那也得试试 伙计
- Look, we ain't gonna make it, okay? - Got to try, man.
-加油 起来 -你来拿这些包
- Come on, get up. - You're gonna take these bags
-然后往前走 -我不会丢下你
- And you're gonna go. - I ain't leaving you behind.
好吧
Okay.
你还有几发子弹
How many rounds you got left?
四发 你呢
Four. You?
五发 还有一发在枪膛里
Five and one in the pipe.
他失血的速度比我们补充的还快
He's still losing blood faster than we can replace it.
而且他腹腔积水
And with the swelling in his abdomen,
我们不能再等了
we can't wait any longer.
否则他会没命的
Or he's just going to slip away.
我现在必须知道
Now I need to know right now,
你们是否希望我动刀
if you want me to do this.
因为我觉得这孩子时间不多了
Because I think your boy is out of time.
你们必须做出选择
You have to make a choice.
-选择 -选择
- A choice? - A choice.
你必须告诉我怎么做
You have to tell me what it is.
你必须告诉我怎么做
You have to tell me what it is.
动手术吧
We do it.
好 都站到床角
Okay, get the corner of that bed.
把床单扯下来
Let's get the sheets down.
输液袋放到床单上
Get the I.V. bag on the sheet.
好
Okay.
我数到三
On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
瑞克 洛莉
Rick, Lori,
你们还是回避一下吧
you may want to step out.
谢天谢地
Oh god.
你留下来看着他
You stay here with him.
-卡尔怎样了 -还有救
- Carl? - There's still a chance.
奥蒂斯呢
Otis?
没逃出来
No.
别告诉帕特里夏
We say nothing to Patricia.
事后再说 我现在需要她
Not till after. I need her.
每个拐弯都有行尸围堵
They kept blocking us at every turn.
我们弹尽粮绝 只剩十发子弹
We had nothing left. We were down to 10 rounds.
然后他说 他说他掩护我
Then he said-- he said he'd cover me,
叫我继续往前走
that I should keep going.
所以我就这么做了 我只是...
So that's what I did. I just...
我继续向前 可我...
I kept going. But I--
我回头看 而他...
I looked back and he--
我尽力了
I tried.
他是想弥补自己的过错
He wanted to make it right.
安德莉亚 等会儿
Andrea. Wait.
戴尔 你又想干嘛
What do you want, Dale?
给你这个
To give you this.
我关心你
I care about you
所以才替你做了那个决定 那些决定
So I made a choice for you-- choices.
我知道我为何这么做 但这不是我的枪
I know why I did it, but this is not my gun.
而且那些我替你做的决定
And the choices that I made for you
也不该由我来做
were not mine to make.
但我还是要说
But I can still ask.
这不是要让你内疚
And this is not to make you guilty,
也不是要抬高我自己 但我还是要说
Or put me ahead of you, but I can still ask,
请你...
Please...
别让我后悔这么做
Don't make me regret this.
我来放哨
I'll take watch.
那你原谅我...
So do you forgive me for--
你原谅我吗
Do you forgive me?
我尽量
I'm trying.
我从小就认识奥蒂斯
I've known Otis since I was a kid.
我母亲去世前 他就在打理这个农场了
He's run this farm since before my mother died.
还有谁
Who else?
你还失去了谁
Who'd you lose?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表