要是你们俩没法决定 可以给我嘛
Look, if you two can't decide, I'll take it.
谢谢
Thank you.
沙发是我的哦
The couch is mine.
睡这屋里肯定舒服多了
It's gonna get real cozy real fast in here.
你怎么不喊别人来帮忙啊
Wouldn't that be easier if you waited for some help?
自己动手 丰衣足食
Ain't no use waiting for something that ain't gonna come.
不必了
No, I'll just--
我自己来就行
just do it all myself.
是啊 你总这样
Yeah, you always do,
比如那次你大显身手 修好了我家水槽
Just like that time you showed up Rick fixing our sink.
顺便说句 你家地下室透水是另有原因
Just so you know, that's not the reason your basement flooded.
这你该怪瑞克
You can thank Rick for that--
谁让他铁管里装橡胶圈
using rubber washers with a metal pipe.
能下来一下吗
Please come down.
索菲亚的事之后
So after Sophia, I, uh...
我以为我们能重新振作起来
I thought "We'll figure this out."
我们心中的创伤能痊愈
You know, we'll heal somehow.
但是戴尔之后呢
After Dale?
必须面对现实了
This is real.
我们不能
And we can't...
一再逃避了
keep it at bay.
覆水难收
It's already got us.
一波未平一波又起
And it just keeps coming, doesn't it?
我把事情搞得一团糟
I made a mess of things.
我让你和瑞克兄弟反♥目♥
I put you and Rick at odds.
我甚至不知道这孩子是谁的
I don't even know whose baby this is.
我无法想象这对你有多难
I can't imagine how hard that is on you.
你不顾自己 带领我们逃离亚特兰大
You led us out of Atlanta with no thought for yourself.
你记得那天晚上吗
Do you remember that night?
城市的熊熊大火
The flames, the--
我坐在你车里
and I'm sitting in your car
想着"我们会平安的"
thinking "We're gonna be all right.
"他会保护我们 我们能逃出去"
"He's gonna make it all right. We'll get out of here."
而我却从没说声"谢谢"
And I never thanked you for that.
即使我俩的关系
Even though things got...
变得尴尬
confused between us,
你也一直保护我
you were there for me.
不离不弃 谢谢
You were there for me. Thank you.
你不必说谢谢
You don't need to thank me for that.
-我当然要 当然要 -不用的
- Of course I do. Of course I do. - No, you--
无论我们之间发生过什么
Whatever happened between us,
无论我们以为拥有什么感情...
whatever the hell we thought it was--
不只你这么以为
and not just you, but--
对不起 肖恩
I'm sorry, Shane.
请相信我 我真心抱歉
Please believe me. I am so sorry.
他到锡诺亚村 来回差不多两小时
Take him out to Senoia-- hour there, hour back,
到时候天可能会黑
Give or take. We may lose the light,
但也差不多该到家了
but we'll be halfway home by then.
这屁事真是烦死人了
This little pain in the ass will be a distant memory.
解决了就好
Good riddance.
卡萝尔给他备了些干粮
Carol's putting together some provisions for him,
够他吃几天了
enough to last a few days.
昨晚你做的事...
That thing you did last night--
不能每次都让你做难事
Ain't no reason you should do all the heavy lifting.
你对放他走没什么意见吧
So are you good with all this?
我不同意也不反对
I don't see you and I trading haymakers on the side of the road.
那场辩论没人赢
Nobody'd win that fight.
我去撒尿
I'm gonna take a piss.
老兄 你最近和卡尔谈过吗
Hey, man, you seen Carl lately?
他和他妈妈在屋里
He's inside with his mother.
他来找过我
Look, he came to me.
好吧 我原本不该告诉你的
Okay, I wasn't supposed to say anything,
他昨天去了沼泽地
but he was out in the swamps yesterday
发现一只行尸陷在沼泽里
and he came across a walker stuck in the mud.
他害怕 就跑了
He got scared, ran off.
就是杀死戴尔的那只行尸吗
The same walker that killed Dale?
就是那只
That's the one.
我让洛莉跟他谈谈吧
I'll have Lori talk to him.
不 哥们 我觉得
Look, man, I think--
我觉得他是想跟他爹谈
I think he wants to talk to his father.
我得先把兰德尔的事解决了
Well, I need this Randall thing done already.
哥们 那事可以先缓缓
Man, that needs to wait, okay?
这事我说了算
It's my call.
要不我和达里尔去吧
How about I ride out with Daryl?
我和他多相处一下 对大家都好
Would be good for us to spend a little time together.
不用了 我要你留在这里
Nah, I need you here.
你觉得我办不好这事吗
Don't think I'll handle it right, huh?
-我可没这么说 -那你怎么说
- Didn't say that. - What you say?
你儿子他
You know, your son--
他给了我这个
he gave me this.
你把它还给达里尔吧
You should get that back to Daryl, huh?
释放那犯人
Freeing that prisoner...
对你来说居然比卡尔更重要
more important to you than Carl.
安德莉亚 你有踩油门吗
Andrea. Hey, did you try pumping the gas pedal?
我觉得是因为太久没开了
I think it's been parked too long.
你得先轻踩三下
You gotta tap it three times...
然后再点火 我知道 我知道
And give her a twist. I know, I know.
让我看看
Let me see.
戴尔教过我
Uh, Dale told me that
像这种老爷车 总会有些锈蚀
in these old vehicles, the points get corroded.
要螺丝起子吗
Screwdriver?
要一字起子
Flathead.
把锉刀给我
Could you hand me a file?
我让他失望了
I let him down.
他为你感到骄傲
He was proud of you.
虽然在那一刻不是 但总的来说是骄傲的
Maybe not in that moment, but overall.
你说得倒轻巧
Oh, that's easy for you to say.
你当时支持他的
You had his back.
我也有自己后悔的地方
I have my share of regrets,
但我觉得他心里知道
but I think that he knew
我们有多关心他
how much we cared for him.
车应该能开了
That might do it.
格伦
Glenn.
我猜肯定好了
I bet it'll work.
你妈妈说你会在这里
Mom said you'd be here.
我告诉她我来放哨
Told her I would stand lookout.
我厌倦在屋子那边帮忙了
I got tired of helping around the house.
拿着
Take it.
戴尔身上发生的事情跟你没有任何关系
What happened to Dale had nothing to do with you.
他 他死了 爸爸
He-- he died, dad.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
最近很多人都死了
Feels like there's a lot of that going around.
所以我才需要你
That's why I need you.
我不会再把你当小孩
No more kid stuff.
我希望你能拥有像我一样的童年
I wish you could have the childhood I had,
但这不可能
but that's not gonna happen.
人都会死的
People are gonna die.
我会死 妈妈也是
I'm gonna die. Mom.
你永远无法心情平静的面对死亡
There's no way you can ever be ready for it.
我试着那样去做 但我做不到
I try to be, but I can't.
我们现在能做的就是尽量不去想
The best we can do now is avoid it as long as we can,
活在当下
Keep one step ahead.
我希望我能说些更好的话
I wish I had something better to say,
一些 一些深刻的话
Something-- something more profound.
我的父亲就是那样
My father was good like that.
但是我累了 儿子
But I'm tired, son.
拿着吧
Please take it.
只能弄到这么些箭了
Only got so many arrows.
那是戴尔的枪
Is that Dale's gun?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表