He thinks it is.
我们不能离开这
We have to fix this.
大家都习惯这的生活了 他们会吓坏的
People are settling in here. They'll be devastated.
我知道 我在处理
I know. I'm working on it.
也许我可以和他谈谈 求求情
Maybe I can talk to him too and plead our case.
不 不是那么简单 现在我们能做的
No, things are uneasy. The best thing right now
就是给赫谢尔留些空间
is to give Hershel some space.
不要这样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
什么样
Like what?
好像你很害怕 你不信任我
Like you're scared. Like you don't trust me.
其他人这样我能接受 但你不行
I can take it from everyone else, but not from you.
我不明白
I don't understand how you could keep
这事你为什么要瞒着我
something like this from me.
卡尔刚能下床 索菲亚也还没有找到
Carl's barely on his feet. And Sophia's missing.
达里尔和T仔都受了伤 我们怎么能走
And Daryl and T-dog are hurt. How can we leave?
我也不想离开这 但是如果我们必须得走
It's not what I want either, but if we have to go,
无论怎样我都要保证
I'll do whatever it takes to make sure
你和卡尔没事再说
You and carl are okay.
我们会挺过去 会的
We'll get by. We will.
好吧
Okay.
上来吧 让我载你一程
Come on, let me give you a lift.
我的脚好的很
My feet work just fine.
我只是想吓吓你
Look, I'm just trying to get you rattled,
让你知道
Give you an idea
乱世浮萍是什么感觉
What it's like when the shits starts to fly.
这是道歉吗
Is that an apology?
我不该提起艾米 我越线了
I crossed the line when I brought amy into it.
对 我是在向你道歉
Yeah, it's an apology.
有时候你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're a real dick sometimes.
我知道 听我说
Yeah, I acknowledge that. I'll tell you what:
我找到个关于索菲亚的线索 准备去查看下
I've got a lead on sophia. I'm gonna go check it out.
跟我一起去 做我的后援怎么样
Why don't you come with me, be my backup?
我妻子曾经有过一次身孕
My wife was pregnant once.
结果流产了
She miscarried
之后我们就没再试过要孩子
And we didn't try again after that.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
而我记得最清楚的是
The thing that I remember most
她一闻到肉味
Is how nauseated she became
就会觉得无比恶心
At the smell of cooking meat.
我妻子可是最喜欢吃肉的人啊
And she was a meat-eating gal-- my wife,
然而一怀孕...
But with the pregnancy--
那个感恩节
That thanksgiving,
火鸡的味道...
The turkey--
整整两天她都不能待在家里
She couldn't be in the house
直到味儿都散了
For two days until it was aired out,
可怜的老婆
Poor thing.
是格伦告诉你的吗
Glenn told you?
你以为是谁 这娃可没有坏心眼
What did you expect? The boy has no guile.
我还没告诉瑞克
I haven't told Rick.
说不出口
I can't.
和肖恩有关吗
Because of Shane?
有那么明显吗
Was it that obvious?
不 我觉得没人知道
No no, I don't think anyone knew.
我之前也不确定
I didn't, not for sure.
我以为我丈夫死了
Look, I thought my husband was dead.
当时觉得自己好像和他一起死掉了
And I felt like I died with him.
然后
And I--
我想找到活着的感觉 什么都行
I wanted to feel something-- anything.
可是现在我恨死自己这么做了
And now I hate myself for it.
也恨肚里的孩子吗
And the baby?
孩子是瑞克的
It's Rick's.
除了这点其他的都没什么意义了
None of the rest of it matters.
那你为什么还担心
Then what's your concern?
现在是回忆让我继续坚持
Memories are what keep me going now.
过去生活的那些美好记忆
Memories of what life used to be.
我
And I--
我还有半辈子的美好记忆支撑着我
I've got a deep well to draw on.
还记得欢乐的模样
I still remember joy.
但是恐怕卡尔已经没什么可回忆的了
But I think carl's well is already running dry.
而肚里的这个孩子
And this baby--
它根本就不会有美好的记忆
The baby won't have any good memories at all,
只有恐惧和疼痛
Only fear and pain.
你不能这么想
You can't think like that.
我们仍然能找到欢乐
We can still find joy
仍然能从彼此的身上找到力量
And we can still take strength from each other.
你真的认为这个孩子能有机会
Do you really think this baby has a chance,
长大成人并且过上幸福快乐的生活吗
That it could grow up and live a happy life?
看着我的眼睛告诉我
Look me in the eye and tell me
我的孩子能够活到你这把年纪
That my baby will grow up to be your age
并且快乐的离开这个世界
And die happy.
说啊 告诉我你坚信这一点
Tell me. Tell me you believe that.
对不起 我 说漏了嘴 好在是戴尔
I'm sorry. I'm-- it just came out. And it was dale.
没事 我不该让你为难
It's okay. I never should have put you in that position.
你说我需要帮助的事
I've been thinking about what you said
我考虑过了
About needing help.
你说的对 我真的需要帮助
And you're right that I do.
帮什么忙都行 真的
Name it. Yeah.
如果你还愿意为我进次城
If you're still willing to make a run into town for me...
我随叫随到
I'm your man.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别客气 小菜一碟 真的
It's okay. It's not a big deal really.
你没必要跟我来
You didn't have to come.
你可以远距离恨我
You could hate me from a distance.
拜托你开开金口
Please say something.
-玛姬 我... -我让你信任我 你却背叛了它
- Maggie, I-- - I asked for your trust and you betrayed it.
现在我爸生我的气了
Now my dad's pissed at me.
你说吧
Your turn.
你♥爸♥认为他们生病了?
So your dad thinks they're sick?
你认同这种说法吗
You agree with that?
即使在井边事件之后还这么认为吗
Even after what you saw at the well?
我不确定当时在井边看到了什么
I'm not sure what I saw at the well.
不 你确定
Yes, you are.
听着 如果你去过亚特兰大
Look, if you'd seen Atlanta,
你就不会圈一谷仓的行尸了
You would not have a barn full of walkers.
我希望你能停止这么叫他们
I wish you'd stop calling them that.
那你怎么称呼他们
What do you call them?
妈妈
Mom,
沙恩
Shawn,
费希尔先生 费希尔太太 莱茜 邓肯
Mr. And mrs. Fischer, Lacey, Duncan.
她这次又想要什么
What does she want now?
我不能说
I can't say.
所以当他们中的一个人让你保密时
So when one of them asks you to keep your mouth shut...
求你别墨迹了
Crawl out of my butt
赶紧帮我找吧
And help me look, please.
你玩我呢吧
You've got to be kidding me.
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
格伦
Glenn!
-玛姬 -格伦 救我
- Maggie! - Glenn, help me!
格伦 救我
Help! Glenn!
把他弄走 救命
Get it off me! Help!
它伤着你了吗 咬到你没
Did it get you? Did it bite you?
格伦
Glenn.
我们得挨家挨户找
We're gonna have to go house to house.
从最远一家开始 然后往回找
We'll start at the far end and we'll work our way back.
要是索菲亚能走到这 活着的机会就很大
If Sophia got this far, she has a real shot,
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
喂 我们拿到了你要的东西
Hey! We got your stuff.
玛姬 等下 求你
Maggie, hang on, please.
到里面来
Come on in here.
为什么 别藏着掖着 你的特快专递在这里
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表