嘿
Hey.
想什么呢
Where'd you go?
没什么
I'm here.
伙计们
Um, guys.
其实...
So...
谷仓里都是行尸
The barn is full of walkers.
你可别说这没什么大不了的
You cannot tell me you're all right with this.
当然不是 但我们是客人
No I'm not, but we're guests here.
这里不是我们的地盘
This isn't our land.
-但命是我们自己的 -小声点
- This is our lives! - Lower your voice.
我们不能就这么算了
We can't just sweep this under the rug.
这肯定不行 绝对不行
It ain't right. Not remotely.
好吧 我们要么冲进去
Okay, we've either got to go in there,
把他们搞定 要么掉脸走人
We've got to make things right or we've just got to go.
去本宁堡的事我们已经讨论够久了
Now we have been talking about Fort Benning for a long time.
我们不能走
We can't go.
为什么 瑞克 为什么
Why, rick? Why?
因为我女儿还没找到
Because my daughter is still out there.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得现在我们也该
Okay, I think it's time that we all start to just
-考虑下另一种可能了吧 -肖恩
-consider the other possibility. - Shane
我们不能扔下索菲亚不管
We're not leaving Sophia behind.
我差一点就找到那孩子了
I'm close to finding this girl.
两天前 我还找到了她的娃娃
I just found her damn doll two days ago.
你找到的是她的娃娃 达里尔
You found her doll, Daryl.
仅此而已 你找到了个娃娃
That's what you did. You found a doll.
你♥他♥妈♥根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我只是说句实话
I'm just saying what needs to be said.
只有在失踪后48小时内找到的线索
You get a good lead,
才能算得上好线索
it's in the first 48 hours.
肖恩 别说了
Shane, stop.
我跟你直说了吧 伙计
Let me tell you something else, man.
就算她还活着
If she was alive out there
看到你疯疯癫癫地走过来 手拿猎刀
and saw you coming all methed out with your buck knife
脖子上还挂了串僵尸耳朵
and geek ears around your neck,
她也会被吓得朝反方向跑
she would run in the other direction.
-后退 -别碰我
- Back off! - Keep your hands off me.
让我跟赫谢尔谈谈
Now just let me talk to hershel.
-让我来解决 -你要怎么解决
- Let me figure it out. - What are you gonna figure out?!
如果我们想留下来 想清掉谷仓里的行尸
If we're gonna stay, if we're gonna clear this barn,
我就得先说服他 这是他的地盘
I have to talk him into it. This is his land.
赫谢尔认为这些行尸是人
Hershel sees those things in there as people--
病人
Sick people--
他的妻子 他的继子
his wife, his stepson.
你知道这事
You knew?
我昨天刚跟赫谢尔谈过
Yesterday I talked to Hershel.
那你还瞒了我们一晚上
And you waited the night?
我觉得我们还能安全地过上一晚
I thought we could survive one more night.
事实的确如此
We did.
我本想今早再说的
I was waiting till this morning to say something.
但格伦想亲自告诉大家
But glenn wanted to be the one.
那人是个疯子 瑞克
The man is crazy, rick,
如果赫谢尔认为那些行尸还活着
If Hershel thinks those things are alive.
住嘴
No.
玛姬
Maggie.
玛姬 别不理我啊
Hey, maggie, just talk to me.
喂
Hey.
玛姬
Maggie.
把帽子给我
Give me your hat.
你说想谈谈 那就谈呐
You said talk to you, I'm talking to you.
把帽子给我
Give me your hat.
你干嘛要这样浪费鸡蛋
Why would you waste an egg like that?
因为我觉得这鸡蛋坏了
I think it was rotten.
肖恩认为索菲亚死了吗
Does shane think Sophia's dead?
他只是害怕了而已
Shane's just scared.
-怕谷仓里的行尸? -是的
- Of the walkers in the barn? - Yeah.
妈
Mom,
在找到索菲亚之前 我是不会走的
I'm not leaving until we find sophia.
而且 找到之后我也不想离开
And I don't want to go even after that.
我们不会离开的 卡尔
Well, we're not leaving, carl.
你把作业写完吧
You finish those problems.
我只是觉得
I just think...she...
她会喜欢这里的
She's gonna like it here.
这里 这里可以成为我们的家
This place, it could be a home.
-你不能这样 -我没事
- You can't. - I'm fine.
赫谢尔说你的伤还没痊愈
Hershel said you need to heal.
是吗 我不在乎
Yeah, I don't care.
可我在乎
Well, I do.
瑞克待会要出去按那个线索找
Rick's going out later to follow the trail.
是吗 我也不会袖手旁观的
Yeah well, I ain't gonna sit around and do nothing.
不行 你去会伤得更重
No, you're gonna go out there and get yourself hurt even worse.
我们不知道还能不能找到她 达里尔
We don't know if we're gonna find her, Daryl.
谁都不确定
We don't.
是我不确定
I don't.
什么
What?
我不能再失去你
Can't lose you too.
-你没事吧 -别管我
- Are you all right? - Just leave me be.
蠢女人
Stupid bitch.
安德莉亚在找你
Andrea's looking for you.
谢谢 格伦
Thank you, Glenn.
你还有别的帽子吗
Any chance you got an extra hat?
没了
Nope.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要跟瑞克一起去找索菲亚
Going off with Rick to look for Sophia.
我以为他在跟赫谢尔谈话呢
I thought he was talking with Hershel.
他去谈了 我们准备等他谈完了再去
He is. We're gonna go after.
我现在要去谷仓
I'm headed to the barn in the meantime.
肖恩说要个人在那守着
Shane wants a watch duty down there.
瑞克知道吗
Does Rick?
当然
Why wouldn't he?
你只拿你了的枪?
Are you only getting yours?
我不知道你和他之间发生什么了
I don't know what's going on with you and him.
-谁 -肖恩
- Him? - Shane.
-戴尔 -这不关我事
- Dale. - It's not my business.
我只是担心你...
All that matters to me is that you--
你也许并不了解他
You may not really know him.
我们之间没必要这样
We don't need to do this.
-你跟我终于... -这很重要
- You and I are finally-- - It's important.
我知道 你不喜欢他
I get it. You don't like him.
-不是这个原因 -那是什么
- It isn't that. - Then what is it?
你真想那样吗
Is that how you want to be?
像他那样
Like him?
他不是受害者
He's not a victim.
你不了解他
You don't know him.
戴尔 我希望你能停下来
Dale, I need you to stop.
你花这么多精力
You spend so much time
关注我 看着我
Watching me, looking out for me.
我一表现出关心你 你就要打击我
You want to beat me up anytime I show any concern.
你走吧 我不说了
Go ahead. I'm done.
我不是要打击你 戴尔
I'm not beating you up, Dale.
我没事 真的 情况已经...
I'm okay, really. Things are...
不同了
different.
我看你该出发了
You got your gun.
好吧
Okay.
-你还好吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
跑一趟帮我拿点水来行吗
You mind running and getting me some water?
我...
I just--
我想休息会儿
I need a second.
你帮我放哨?
You'll keep watch?
戴尔
Dale?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表