我擦
Holy shit.
你还好吧
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
赫谢尔 你呢
Hershel?
咱们回去吧
Let's head back.
有车 有车
Car. Car.
趴下
Get down.
-戴夫 托尼 他们是说在这儿吗 -是的
- Dave? Tony? They said over here? - Yeah.
-伙计 告诉你 我听到枪声了 -我看到行尸了
- I'm telling you, man, I heard shots. - I saw roamers
-大概离这里两条街远 也许这附近还有更多 -情况紧急
- Two streets over. Might be more around here. - It's hot.
-咱得马上离开这儿 -戴夫 托尼
- We gotta get out of here. - Dave! Tony!
闭嘴 白♥痴♥ 你想把它们都吸引过来吗
Shut up, you idiot! You wanna attract 'em?
跟紧点 我们会找到他们的
Just stick close. We're gonna find 'em.
老兄 他说了要跟紧的
Dude, he said to stay close.
托尼
Tony.
妈的
Shit!
不
No!
这会儿他们应该回来了
They should've been back by now.
他们只是被迫藏在某处
Yeah. They just got holed up somewhere.
咱明天一早就出发吧
We'll-- we'll head out first thing in the morning.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Welcome.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
卡尔 别沮丧 好吗
Carl, I want you to keep your head up, okay?
你老爸 他是最坚强的...
Your old man, he's the toughest son of a--
别在屋子里爆粗口
No cussing in the house.
抱歉
Sorry.
-洛莉 吃饭了 -她不在屋里
- Lori, dinner. - She's not in there.
她去哪了
Where is she?
卡尔 你上次见到你妈妈是在什么时候
Carl, when's the last time you saw your mom?
-今天下午 -她担心瑞克
- This afternoon. - She was worried about Rick,
并且让我帮忙看着卡尔
asked me to look in on carl.
-她跟着他去了吗 -她没说
- She went after them? - She didn't say that.
大家别慌 应该就在这附近的
Nobody panic. Gonna be around here somewhere.
-它们为啥不离开 -是你你会离开吗
- Why won't they leave? - Would you?
咱不能继续在这待下去了
We can't sit here any longer.
我们从后面出去 跑到车那
Let's head out the back and make a run to the car.
-发生什么了 -有行尸 我搞定它们了
- What happened? - Roamers, I nailed 'em.
他们不见了 但是车还在这
They disappeared but their car's still there.
我找完了那些房♥子 这栋你们找完没
I cleared those buildings. You guys get this one?
-没呢 -我也没
- No. - Me neither.
咱要找戴夫和托尼
We're looking for dave and tony
你俩都没想过去酒吧里找下吗
and no one checks the damn bar?
-怎么了 -有人把门锁了
- What? - Someone pushed it shut.
里面有人
There's someone in there.
里面有人吗
Yo, is someone in there?
如果有人 我们不想惹麻烦
Yo, if someone's in there, we don't want no trouble.
我们只是在找我们的朋友
We're just looking for our friends.
-咱怎么办 -把门撞开
- What do we do? - Bum rush the door?
-不 我们不知道里面有多少人 先冷静
No, we don't know how many are there. Just relax.
我们不想惹麻烦
we don't want any trouble.
我们只是在找我们的朋友
We're just looking for our friends.
如果有什么不妥 请告诉我们
If something happened, tell us.
这地方四周都是行尸
This place is crawling with corpses.
如果你们能帮我们逃脱 我们会很感激
If you can help us not get killed, I'd appreciate it.
老兄 你搞错了 这里面没人
Dude, you're bugging. I'm telling you nobody's in there.
有人抓着门把手呢 如果里面有人
Someone grabbed the door. If they're in there,
他们肯定知道戴夫和托尼在哪
they might know where dave and tony are.
他们逼我们的
They drew on us!
戴夫和托尼都在里面吗
Dave and Tony in there?
他们还活着吗
They alive?
-不 -他们杀了戴夫和托尼
- No. - They killed dave and tony.
走吧 伙计 咱走吧
Come on, man, let's go.
不 我不走 我才不要告诉简
No, I'm not leaving, I'm not telling jane.
我才不要回去告诉大伙
I'm not gonna go back and tell them
戴夫和托尼在一个酒吧里被俩混♥蛋♥枪杀了
That Dave and Tony got shot by some assholes in a bar.
是你们的朋友逼我们的
Your friends drew on us!
我们没选择的余地
They gave us no choice!
我们都失去过很多人
I'm sure we've all lost enough people,
做过很多迫不得已的事
done things we wish we didn't have to,
现在就是这种情况 你明白的
but it's like that now. You know that!
现在咱就把这个揭过不提
So let's just chalk this up to what it was--
错误的地点
wrong place,
错误的...
Wrong--
离开这 快走
Get outta here! Go!
我们找不到洛莉
We can't find Lori.
-其他人也没回来 -对
- And the others aren't back yet either. - Yeah.
那蠢女人肯定是去找他们了
That dumb bitch must've gone off looking for 'em.
-什么 -是的 她让我去
- What? - Yeah, she asked me to go.
我告诉她我不想再当跑腿的了
I told her I was done being an errand boy.
然后你啥也没劝劝她
And you didn't say anything?
别这样
Don't do this.
拜托
Please.
我已经失去了我女儿
I've already lost my girl.
那也用不着我担心
That wasn't my problem neither.
-她不在谷仓里 -我找遍了院子
- She's not at the barn. - I checked the yards.
-那她在哪 -她说过让达里尔去镇上
- Well, where is she? - She asked Daryl to go into town.
她肯定是自己去了
Must've gone herself.
卡尔
Carl.
-你知道这件事吗 -不知道
- Did you know about this? - No.
听着 她带了枪吗
Look, just-- did she take a gun?
我不知道
I don't know.
我才不会让她自己一个人去
I wouldn't let her go out there alone.
我们都清楚这样下去不会有好结果
We all know this is not gonna end well!
对我们大家都没有好处
There's nothing in it for any of us!
你们只要 只要退后
You guys just-- just back off,
就不会再有人受伤
no one else gets hurt!
他♥娘♥的♥
Shit!
格伦 格伦
Glenn! Glenn!
我没事 我没事
I-- I'm all right. I'm all right.
洛莉
Lori!
我拖住他们 你去掩护格伦
I'll hold 'em here. You cover Glenn.
看能不能到你车那里
See if you can make it to your car.
告诉他 让他把车停在后面
Tell him-- tell him to pull up back.
我们跑过去 然后赶紧离开这
We'll run for it, get the hell out of here.
你想让我去掩护格伦吗
You want me to cover Glenn?
你没参加我们的射击训练
You missed all that gun training.
你要是学过现在就能派上用场了
It could've come in handy now.
我可以射击 我不想做罢了
Nah, I can shoot. I just don't like to.
对不起 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
瑞克要你尽力跑到车那
Rick wants you to try for the car.
尽力
Try?
你尽力就成功了
You'll try and succeed.
我掩护你
I'll cover you.
真是个好计划
That's a great plan.
-怎么了 -他开了枪
- What happened? - He fired.
肯定打中了格伦
He must've hit Glenn.
他在垃圾箱后面
He's behind the dumpster.
好像不动了
Doesn't look like he's moving.
你中枪了吗
You hit?
你中枪了吗
Are you hit?
没有
No. No.
好了 车就在那边
It's all right. The car's right there.
-好的 -我们就快要回去了
- Okay. - We're almost home.
-没事吧 -没事
- You good? - I'm good.
走吧
Let's go.
回去
Get back.
史蒂夫大药房♥
我们离开这
Let's get out of here!
到处都是行尸 快点
Roamers all over the place! Hurry up!
-我们得离开这 -那西恩呢
- We gotta get out of here! - What about Sean?
他中弹了 我们走 这到处都是行尸
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表