Leaving?
再也不回来了
As in gone for good.
一找到机会就悄悄离开
Gonna quietly slip away first chance I get.
"紧急预警系统已启动"
"The emergency alert system has been activated."
"民防办公室发布以下信息"
"The Office of Civil Defense has issued the following message:"
"立即终止常规广播"
"Normal broadcasting will cease immediately."
-"现在是非常时刻" -这是当地信♥号♥♥吗
- "This is a civil emergency." - Is that a local signal?
信♥号♥♥源肯定在50英里之内
It's got to be within 50 miles of here.
"不惜一切代价避免感染 保持镇定"
"Avoid anyone infected at all costs. Remain calm."
"救援马上就到"
"Help is on the way."
"紧急预警系统已启动"
"The emergency alert system has been activated."
"民防办公室..."
"The Office of Civil Defense..."
去他妈的
Asshole.
好了 继续干活吧
Okay, let's get back to work.
索菲亚
Sophia!
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
指甲里有皮肤残屑
Skin under the fingernails.
它刚用过餐
It fed recently.
牙缝里还有肉
There's flesh caught in its teeth.
那是什么肉啊
Yeah, what kind of flesh?
只有一种办法能够确定
Only one way to know for sure.
我来吧
Here, I'll do it.
你这辈子开过几次膛啊
How many kills you skin and gut in your life?
不管怎样 我这把更锋利
Anyway, mine is sharper.
接下来就比较恶心了
Now comes the bad part.
看来这王八蛋刚吃了顿大餐
Yeah, hoss had a big meal not long ago.
我能摸到
I feel it in there.
-胃给你 -我来吧
- here's the gut bag. - I got this.
这恶心的家伙午餐吃的是土拨鼠
This gross bastard had himself a woodchuck for lunch.
至少搞清楚了
At least we know.
至少搞清楚了
At least we know.
很晚了 天要黑了
It's late. Gonna be dark soon.
他们会找到她的
They'll find her.
我的手♥枪♥在哪儿
Where's my gun?
你没有权力拿走它
You have no right to take it.
你现在也用不着 不是吗
You don't need that just now, do you?
那是父亲给我的 它是我的
My father gave it to me. It's mine.
我先替你保管
I can hold onto it for you.
还是还给我吧
Or you can give it back to me.
怎么了
Everything cool?
没事 我只想要回我的枪
No, I want my gun back.
我觉得那不是个好主意
I don't think it's a good idea right now.
为什么
Why not?
我不愿意
I'm not comfortable with it.
事实是
The truth is,
营地里的流动枪♥支♥越少越好
less guns we have floating around camp the better.
你自己的武器上交了吗
You turning over your weapon?
没
No.
但我受过训练
But I'm trained in its use.
你们都需要接受枪♥支♥训练
That's what the rest of y'all need is proper training.
在那之前
But until that time I think
我觉得最好先让戴尔保管
it's best if Dale keeps them all accounted for.
到底怎么回事
Mind telling me what that's about?
天哪 他们回来了
Oh god, they're back.
你们没找到她吗
You didn't find her?
她的足迹中途消失了
Her trail went cold.
我们明天一早再去找
We'll pick it up again at first light.
你们不能把我女儿丢在荒郊野岭
You can't leave my daughter out there on her own
让她独自在丛林里过夜
to spend the night alone in the woods.
天黑了没法找
Out in the dark's no good.
容易伤着自己人
We'd just be tripping over ourselves.
会有更多人走失的
More people get lost.
但她只有十二岁 没法独自在外过夜
But she's 12. She can't be out there on her own.
-你们什么都没找到吗 -我知道你很难接受
- You didn't find anything? - I know this is hard.
但我希望你不要自乱阵脚
But I'm asking you not to panic.
我们知道她就在里面
We know she was out there.
我们找了很久
And we tracked her for a while.
我们得有计划地追踪
We have to make this an organized effort.
达里尔对丛林最熟悉
Daryl knows the woods better than anybody.
我把这件事交给他全权负责
I've asked him to oversee this.
那是血吗
Is that blood?
-我们击毙了一个行尸 -有行尸 我的老天
- We took down a walker. - Walker? Oh my god.
他没有碰到索菲亚
There was no sign it was ever anywhere near Sophia.
你怎么知道
How can you know that?
我们把那玩意剖开了
We cut the son of a bitch open,
已经确认过了
made sure.
天啊
Oh god.
你一开始就不应该把她丢在那
How could you just leave her out there to begin with?
你怎么可以离开她
How could you just leave her?
有两个行尸在追我们
Those two walkers were on us.
我得引开它们
I had to draw them off.
这样她才最安全
It was her best chance.
他真的别无选择 卡萝尔
Sounds like he didn't have a choice, Carol.
她要怎么才能自己找回来
How was she supposed to find her way back on her own?
她还是个孩子 她还是个孩子
She's just a child. She's just a child.
当时我真的别无选择 我只能这么做
It was my only option. The only choice I could make.
大家都相信你
I'm sure nobody doubts that.
我的小宝贝一个人在丛林里
My little girl got left in the woods.
大家每人拿一件武器
Everybody takes a weapon.
这不是我们需要的武器
These aren't the kind of weapons we need.
-枪呢 -我们讨论过这个问题了
- What about the guns? - We've been over that.
我 达里尔和瑞克拿枪
Daryl, Rick and I are carrying.
防止某人一听到风吹草动就狂放子弹
We can't have people popping off rounds every time a tree rustles.
风吹草动可吓不倒我
It's not the trees I'm worried about.
假如有人在不恰当的时机开枪
Say somebody fires at the wrong moment,
而那群畜生又恰巧经过
a herd happens to be passing by.
那我们就全部玩儿完了
See, then it's game over for all of us.
所以你就别想着拿枪了
So you need to get over it.
我的计划是沿河而上走五英里
The idea is to take the creek up about five miles,
然后掉头从河对岸再找回来
turn around and come back down the other side.
她很可能就在河边
Chances are she'll be by the creek.
那是她唯一熟悉的地方
It's her only landmark.
保持安静 提高警觉
Stay quiet and stay sharp.
彼此保持距离
Keep space between you
但不要离开大家的视线
but always stay within sight of each other.
大家收拾东西
Everybody assemble your packs.
戴尔
Dale.
你继续修车
Keep on those repairs.
我们得让这辆房♥车随时待命
We've got to get this R.V. ready to move.
我们可不会无故在这多待一分钟
We won't stay here a minute longer than we have to.
祝你们好运
Good luck out there.
把索菲亚找回来
Bring Sophia back.
帮我们照顾一下卡尔
Keep an eye on Carl while we're gone.
我要和你们一起去
I'm going with you.
你们需要人手 对吧
You need people, right?
这样才能搜寻更多的地方
To cover as much ground as possible.
你决定吧 坏人不能总让我当
Your call. I can't always be the bad guy.
所有人都能照看他
Well, he has all of you to look after him.
他应该会很安全
I'd say he's in good hands.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
跟大家一样 千万不要脱离我们的视线
But always within our sight, no exceptions.
安德莉亚 我求你了 不要逼我
Andrea, I'm begging you. Don't put me in this position.
拿不到枪 我是不会去的
I'm not going out there without my gun.
我也求你了
I'll even say please.
我这么做是为了你好
I'm doing this for you.
不 戴尔 你是为了自己
No, Dale, you're doing it for you.
别再这样了 你觉得我会怎么做
You need to stop. What do you think's gonna happen?
你一把枪还给我
I'm gonna stick it in my mouth
我就会把它伸进嘴里 饮弹自尽吗
and pull the trigger the moment you hand it to me?
我知道你在生我的气
I know you're angry at me.
我明白你的意思
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表