-天哪 -抓住杆子
- Jeez! - Get the pole!
吉米 吉米 瑞克你抓住它
Jimmy. Jimmy. You got it.
慢点 慢点 引着他
Easy. Easy, Rick. Lead him.
吉米会帮我们看着
Jimmy will spot for us.
往前引 瑞克
Lead him lead him, rick.
诱饵是你 不是手里的杆子
You're the carrot, not the stick.
按我说的做 诱导着他
You heard me, just lead him.
他就会跟你走
He'll come to you.
你说奥蒂斯做起来很容易
You told me he handled them easily.
这还叫容易
This is easy?
比有些事容易
It's easier than some things.
来 走这边
Come on. Come on, over here.
玛姬
Maggie.
喂
Hey.
玛姬
Maggie.
玛姬
Maggie.
玛姬 等一下下就好
Maggie, just stop for a second.
你问我这件事 你告诉戴尔 这都成
You talked about it. You told Dale, fine.
但我让你别说出去 我告诉过你了
I asked you. I told you.
我就求过你这一件事 一件事
I just asked you for one thing. One thing.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
我爸现在要把你们赶走 他跟我说了
My dad's gonna kick you guys out now. He told me.
不 瑞克会想办法说服你♥爸♥
No, Rick's gonna work something out with your dad.
-我必须告诉他们 -你根本没必要说
- Okay? I had to tell them. - You did not.
不 我必须说
No, I did.
我自己想说出去
I wanted to.
听我说 我忘记了
Listen, you see I forgot.
我忘了 或者也是没多想
Okay? I forgot or I stopped thinking about it
也许我不愿意想这件事
Or maybe I didn't want to think about it.
我让他们把我吊进井里 觉得好玩
I let them lower me into that well like it was fun,
就像我在玩"传送门"
Like I was playing "Portal."
-这是个游戏 -我知道是游戏
- It's a video game. - Of course it's a video game.
可是昨天在药房♥发生的事
And then the pharmacy
让我清醒过来
happened yesterday and I realized something.
我忘了他们很危险
I forgot that they're dangerous.
我不管他们是病人还是死人
I don't care if they're sick people or dead people,
反正他们很危险
they're dangerous.
而且我还意识到
And then I realized something else.
我不想你再有任何危险
That I don't want you in danger ever.
虽然我痛恨曝出你♥爸♥爸的秘密
So I hate to blow your dad's big secret,
但我讨厌保密
But I'm sick of secrets.
秘密会杀了你
Secrets get you killed.
所以我宁愿你活着恨我
And I'd rather have you pissed off at me and alive
也不想你死了爱我
Than liking me and dead.
这就是我告诉他们的原因
So that's why I told them.
喂 僵尸诱饵
Hey, walker bait.
别这么叫我
Don't call me that.
好吧 格兰
Okay, Glenn.
老头 这可真是个藏东西的好地方啊
Man, this is a good hiding place.
咱还没怎么来过沼泽 对吧
We ain't been in the swamps much, huh?
你怎么就不利用你的追踪技巧
Imagine if you applied your tracking skills
去找索菲亚呢
To finding Sophia.
要不
How about
你把那袋子给我 如何
You just give me that bag, huh?
我不会这么做的
I'm not gonna do that.
你会给我的 戴尔
Yeah you are, Dale.
除非嘛
Unless, well,
你能先一枪把我撂倒
You do have that rifle over your shoulder.
你想像对付奥蒂斯一样杀掉我吗
You gonna shoot me like you did Otis?
再编个故事
Tell another story?
不 老兄
No, man.
其实在阴暗的光线下
Hell, when you really look at it
这么看过去
In the cold light of day,
你已经跟死人差不多了
You're pretty much dead already.
把枪给我吧 快点儿
Just give me the guns. Do it now.
你觉得这样就能保证大家安全吗
You think this is gonna keep us safe?
对 我知道能
Mm-hmm. I know it is.
瑞克正在和赫谢尔谈
Rick is trying to get Hershel--
戴尔 闭嘴 别说了 把枪给我
Dale, shut up. Just shut up and give me the guns.
你非要我一枪毙了你吗
Am I gonna have to shoot you?
非要我杀了你吗 只有这么做才行吗
Do I have to kill you? Is that what it's gonna take?
是啊
Yeah.
只有这么做才行
That's what it's gonna take.
肖恩 你属于这里
This is where you belong, Shane.
怎么说 戴尔
How's that, Dale?
这个世界 如今的模样
This world, what it is now,
你这人就属于这世道
This is where you belong.
也许我没你这种生存的本事
And I may not have what it takes to last for long,
不过我无所谓
but that's okay.
因为至少我可以凭良心说
'Cause at least I can say
在这个世界陷入深渊时
when the world goes to shit
我没有和它一起堕落
I didn't let it take me down with it.
说得好
Fair enough.
你看起来都该去排队买♥♥特♥价♥早餐了
You look like you should be in line for the early bird special.
把你帽子拿来 我帮你洗洗 好吗
Go get your cap. I'll wash it for you, okay?
你们知道出什么事了吗
Do you know what's going on?
-大伙去哪儿了 -你们没看见瑞克吗
- Where is everyone? - You haven't seen Rick?
他跟赫谢尔出去了
He went off with Hershel.
我们几小时前就该出发了
We were supposed to leave a couple hours ago.
就是啊 搞什么鬼啊
Yeah you were. What the hell?
瑞克跟我们说他要出去一会儿
Rick told us he was going out.
搞毛啊 你们当这是开玩笑的对吧
Damn it. Isn't anybody taking this seriously?
我们又不是没线索
We got us a damn trail.
开始吧
Oh, here we go.
-这是什么 -你挺我吗 老弟
- What's all this? - You with me, man?
这就对了 该像个大人了
Yeah. Time to grow up.
-你拿好枪了吧 -拿好了 戴尔呢
- You already got yours? - Yeah. Where's Dale?
-他就来 -我以为咱们不能拿枪呢
- He's on his way. - Thought we couldn't carry.
我们能 而且必须这样
We can and we have to.
在我们认为这儿应该是个安全的地方时
Look, it was one thing sitting around here picking daisies
坐下来摘个菊花啥的倒没问题
When we thought this place was supposed to be safe.
可我们现在知道这儿不安全
But now we know it ain't.
你来吗 老弟 你要保护你女人吗
How about you, man? You gonna protect yours?
这就对了 你会用枪吗
That's it. Can you shoot?
你能停下吗
Can you stop?
你这么做 把枪发给大家
You do this, you hand out these guns,
我爸今晚就会赶你们走
my dad will make you leave tonight.
-肖恩 我们必须留下 -这是怎么了
- We have to stay, Shane. - What is this?
我们哪儿也不去 懂吗
We ain't going anywhere, okay?
听好了 赫谢尔 他要明白
Now look, Hershel, he's just gotta understand.
懂吗 他必须明白
Okay? He-- well, he's gonna have to.
现在我们得找到索菲亚 我说的对吗
Now we need to find Sophia. Am I right?
对吧 现在我要你拿好这个
Huh? Now I want you to take this.
你拿好了 卡尔 你要保护妈妈
You take it, Carl, and you keep your mother safe.
无论做什么
You do whatever it takes.
你明白怎么做 拿着枪然后开始吧
You know how. Go on, take the gun and do it.
瑞克说了不许拿枪 这你做不了主
Rick said no guns. This is not your call.
这事不由你说了算
This is not your decision to make.
我靠
Oh shit.
搞什么啊
What is that?
-搞什么啊 -肖恩
- What is that? - Shane!
你们这是搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
-肖恩 退后 -你的人怎么都拿着枪
- Shane, just back off. - Why do your people have guns?
你们开什么玩笑 看见没
Are you kidding me? You see?
你看见他们抓的玩意了吗
You see what they're holding onto?
-我知道我抓着的是什么 -不 老头 你不懂
- I see who I'm holding onto. - No, man, you don't.
肖恩 让我们处理吧 待会儿再谈
Shane, just let us do this and then we can talk.
瑞克 你想谈什么
What you want to talk about, Rick?
这些东西不是病了 他们不是人
These things ain't sick. They're not people.
他们死了 别心疼他们了
They're dead. Ain't gonna feel nothing for them
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表