已经过18英里了
It's more than 18.
是啊 我在找个地方
Yeah, I'm looking for a place.
找个地方干嘛
A place for what?
公平对待 给他个机会
Give him a fair shake. A shot.
那儿
There.
莫特郡 公用工程部
这地方可以
This'll do.
我们把那孩子扔在这儿 找点补给品
We'll leave the boy here and scavenge some supplies.
那边
Over there.
等等
Wait.
像我说的
Like I said.
用枪简单快捷
Gun's quick, easy,
但还有别的办法
but other ways to do this.
还有一只 该你了
One more. Your turn.
嘿 瑞克
Hey, rick.
我没发现有咬痕
I don't see any bites.
那肯定是抓伤
Gotta be scratches then--
这人的手上 那人的脸部
This one's hand, other one's cheek.
这儿有行尸 山下有烧过的尸体
They had walkers here-- burned bodies down the hill.
我猜肯定是抓伤了
I guess it gotta be scratches then, huh?
吃不下东西吗
Couldn't eat a thing, huh?
你得...
You're gonna-- -
我知道这很艰难
I know how hard it is.
我曾经想联♥系♥我妈 打了好几天
I tried for days to reach my mom,
想让她接电♥话♥
and get her on the phone.
-我只能想... -这太没意义了
- I can only assume... - It's just so pointless.
你还有玛姬
You have Maggie,
你♥爸♥爸 帕特里夏 还有吉米
And your father, Patricia and Jimmy.
为了他们 你要保持坚强
And you've gotta stay strong for them.
我希望自己能说"最后都会好起来"
I wish I could promise you it would be all right in the end.
但我不能
I can't,
但我们能让现在的情况好起来
But we can make now all right...
我们必须这样
And we have to.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就回来 然后去走走
I'll be right back. We'll go take that walk.
贝丝
Beth?
亲爱的 把刀给我
You give it to me, sweetheart.
你不能这么做
You don't wanna do this.
安德莉亚 你有看见玛姬和赫谢尔吗
Andrea, have you seen Maggie or Hershel?
我没看见赫谢尔 但我见到玛姬和格伦路过
I haven't seen Hershel, but I saw Maggie and Glenn walk by
-大概二十分钟前吧 -能帮我找找她吗
- maybe 20 minutes ago. - Could you find her for me?
我得回屋子里去
I've gotta get back to the house.
当然
Of course.
这是搞什么
What the hell is this?
拜托 别干傻事
Oh, come on, don't be stupid.
我欠你们的
I owe you guys.
我能帮助你们的
I can help protect what you've got.
要是你们把我扔在这儿 当初何必救我
Why would you save my life just to kill me by leaving me here?
一个人 一个人无法生存
One guy-- one guy can't make it alone.
所以我才和他们一起 我原本孤独一人
That's why I was with those dudes-- I was alone.
别干傻事 我和他们不同
Don't be stupid! I'm not like them!
我只是个普通人
I'm just some guy!
我也看足球赛
I used to watch football
也上网到处逛
and screw around on the internet.
我和我妈一起住
I lived with my mom!
我也像你们一样失去亲人
I lost her like you lost people.
我和玛姬一起上学 老天爷啊
I went to school with Maggie for god's sake!
我上教堂做礼拜
I went to church.
我是大学棒球队的替补队员
I rode the bench on varsity baseball.
你和玛姬一起上学吗
You went to school with Maggie?
你和玛姬一起上学吗
You went to school with Maggie?
回答我
Answer the question!
你是不是和玛姬一起上学
Did you go to school with maggie?
我呃 她不认得我
I-- it-- she didn't know me.
甚至不知道我的存在
Didn't even know I existed.
我知道她这个人
I mean, I knew her.
我知道她爸爸
I knew who her dad was.
我绝不会做出任何事
There is no way I would ever do anything
-去伤害她和她家人 -老天啊
- to hurt her or her family. - Jesus.
也不会伤害你们
Or you-- or your people!
我跟那帮人不同
I'm not like the guys I was with!
瑞克 他知道农场在哪儿
He knows where the farm is, Rick.
他知道我们在哪儿
Where we are-- he knows.
如果他回到了他朋友身边
Say he finds his way back to his people...
肖恩 不行
Shane, no!
现在不行 不行
Not now-- just not now!
那何时可以 瑞克 何时
Well, when, Rick? When?
等我有机会好好考虑时
When I've had a chance to think about it.
别让他杀我 求求你
Don't let him kill me. Please don't.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我们要回去 这是条人命
We're going back. It's a man's life.
我需要好好想一晚上
I need a night to think it through.
你打算带这王八羔子回去
You're gonna bring this piece of garbage--
这王八羔子
This piece of garbage who--
他冲你开过枪
He shot at you, Rick.
他和他兄弟想杀了你
He ran with men who tried to kill you.
带这种人回去 洛莉能睡个安稳觉吗
You gonna bring him back to where Lori sleeps?
卡尔能睡吗
To where carl sleeps?
我们会把他锁在谷仓里
He'll be locked up in the barn,
-除非你打开谷仓 -别扯着事儿
- unless you bust it open. - Oh, don't start that shit.
-我要思考一晚 -兄弟 你思考
- I'm taking the night. - Man, you take that--
你考虑半天 思来想去
You think on it, rick. Keep struggling with it.
这没什么难的
It ain't hard, man.
正确的选择就是能让我们活下去的
The right choice is the one that keeps us alive.
你从来都是这样
It's always the same with you.
从一开始就是这样
It's like the first moment--
你办事从来都是这样
it's whenever you're put to the test.
别假装你知道前面的路
Stop acting like you know the way ahead,
就像你知道规则一样
like you know the rules.
没有规则 兄弟 我们迷失了
There are no rules, man. We're lost.
不 不 兄弟 我知道我在哪
No-no-no, man. I know exactly where I am.
你什么都不知道
You don't know shit anymore.
你不能这么干 瑞克
I don't think you can do it, Rick.
这事我说了算 伙计
It's my call, man.
我不觉得你能保他们安全
I don't think you can keep them safe.
靠
Damn!
天啊
God!
别
No!
放开我 伙计
Get off me, man.
你不能这么干
You're not doing this!
这些事不再由你决定了
You don't get to make these calls anymore.
我不会让你这么干的
I won't let you.
你疯了吗 爸爸发现怎么办
Are you crazy? What if dad finds out?
他会怎么做 为了自杀而杀了我
What's he gonna do? Kill me for committing suicide?
别幼稚
Stop being such a brat.
他会死的
He'd die.
我也会的
So would I.
不只是你
This isn't just about you.
我们都没有妈妈
We all lost mom.
我不能忍♥的是我们会失去彼此
We'll lose each other and I couldn't stand that.
所以你要放弃吗
So you give up?
来吧 贱♥人♥ 看看你有什么能耐
Come on, bitch. Let's see what you got.
赫谢尔在哪
Where's Hershel?
他不想知道
He doesn't want to find out yet.
这是家务事 让他们自己解决
It's a family affair. We'll let them work it out.
就是那么解决的吗
That's working it out?
等贝丝不闹了的时候
When Beth stops fighting,
才是该担心的时候
that's when it's time to worry.
你太自私了
You are being so selfish!
这本可以更好的解决
This could've been handled better.
怎么解决
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表