How many of them were there?
你干掉其中三人 拿一人当人♥质♥
You killed three of their men, you took one of them hostage,
他们就不会来找人吗
- But they just ain't gonna come looking?
他们不管他的死活
- They left him for dead.
- 谁都不会找来 - 我们应该派人把守
- No one is looking. - We should still post a guard.
他现在昏迷不醒 还要持续几小时
He's out cold right now, will be for hours.
我去给他拿些鲜花和糖果
You know what? I'm gonna go get him some flowers and candy.
瞧啊 各位 我们又痴人说梦了
look at this, folks-- we back in fantasy land.
在谷仓的事 我们还没说呢
You know, we haven't even dealt with what you did at my barn yet.
让我一次把话说明白
Let me make this perfectly clear, once and for all--
这是我的农场 我本打算让你离开
This is my farm. Now I wanted you gone.
虽说瑞克劝我不要这么做
Rick talked me out of it,
这并不代表我非要听他劝
but that doesn't mean I have to like it.
所以帮你我一个忙 闭上你的嘴
So do us both a favor-- keep your mouth shut.
听着 我们今天先别急着做什么
Look. We're not gonna do anything about it today.
先让大家平静一下
Let's just cool off.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
你父亲今天救了我的命
Your dad saved my life today.
而瑞克又救了我们两个的
And Rick saved us both.
但我...
And I--
呆住了
I froze.
当时有人朝你开枪
Well, you were being shot at.
我知道 但是...
I know, but--
-你不必去证明什么 -我以前做过那么多
- You don't have anything to prove. - All I've done,
但现在却...
then this-- okay.
是因为你说的话
It's because of what you said.
那句"我爱你"
That I love you?
没错
Yeah.
一发子弹击中了我身后的墙壁
A bullet hit the wall behind me
然后我想到你...
and I-- I thought of you--
失去我 伤心痛苦
losing me, hurting.
我无法承受 所以我躲起来
And I couldn't take it, so I hid
就为了活命
to stay alive.
-格伦 -别
- Glenn. - No no no.
不 你不明白
No, you don't get it.
瑞克和你父亲 他们依靠我
Rick, your dad-- they were counting on me
而我却只想着自己
and I-- I only thought of myself.
她吃东西了吗
Has she eaten?
我会给她点镇静剂
I'll give her a sedative--
让她身体不要过度消耗
stop her body from working too hard.
你跑去喝酒
You were drinking.
现在可不是担心那个的时候
That was the least of my worries.
你丢下我 让我不知所措
You left and I didn't know what to do!
-要我放哨吗 -好的
- Want me to take watch? - Yeah.
换班制 几小时后我去墓地放哨
Relieve T. In a few hours. I'm gonna take the graveyard.
然后呢
And then what?
我们把他开开心心的送走吗
We just send him on his merry way?
瑞克和赫谢尔是这么说的
According to rick and hershel.
如果他把他的人引到这里来
If he finds his people and leads them here,
我们之间肯定会开战
we'll have a war on our hands.
你说的我可比你要更清楚
You know you're preaching to the choir, girl.
你有没有想过处事温和点
You ever consider a lighter touch?
放弃搜寻索菲亚
Abandoning the search for sophia,
杀死谷仓僵尸 今天对洛莉撒谎
taking out the walkers in the barn, lying to Lori today.
你的决定都没错
Those were all the right calls.
是你的表达方式让大家不满
It's your presentation that leaves something to be desired.
戴尔派你来的
Dale send you?
我发现你在疏远所有人
I see you pushing everyone away.
何必呢 他们需要你
For what? They need you.
我永远都是多余的
I'll always be the odd man out,
-和你一样 -我已经心平气和了
- the same as you. - I've made my peace.
是吗 就我所见
Have you? The way I see it,
你和我 我们遭受了同样的待遇
You and me, we-- we're treated the same way.
所有人都想拿走你的枪
Everyone's always trying to take the gun out of your hand.
这些家伙 他们想玩过家家
These folks-- they want to play house.
他们想假装瑞克和赫谢尔...
They wanna pretend that Rick and Hershel--
知道自己在做什么 我告诉你
they know what they're doing. Let me tell you something--
他们一定会害死我们
They bound to get us all killed.
-那我们必须阻止他们 -他们不会听的
- Then we have to stop that. - They don't listen.
他们要给这孩子一个补给包
They're gonna give this kid a care package.
他们要让他回去 你说的对
They're gonna send him on his way. And you right,
这会带来一场大战或更糟的结局
that's gonna bring on a war or something worse,
而我们只能坐着等死
and we just gonna-- we're gonna sit here and wait for it.
但你和我
But you and me,
我们是唯一预见到危险的人
we're the only ones who see it coming.
早知道我当初就和你一起离开了
I should've left with you when I had the chance.
疼
Oh. Oh man.
我帮你
Here.
谢谢
Thank you. Ah.
帮我一下
Need your help.
来吧
Come here.
我们就像一对老夫老妻
We're like a couple of old people. -
我们需要谈谈肖恩
We need to talk about Shane.
他又做了什么
What's he done now?
他认为孩子是他的
He thinks the baby's his.
不管怎样 肯定是你的
No matter what, it's yours.
他会接受的
He'll accept that.
你必须逼他接受 他不听我的
You're gonna have to make him. He won't listen to me.
他胡思乱想还很危险
He's delusional and he's dangerous.
当我去找你的时候 他跟着我
When I went looking for you, he came after me...
-他当然会跟着 -而且他撒谎
- Well, of course he did. - ...and lied to me
为了把我带回来 他说你已经回来了
to get me back here, said you were already back.
你看到他在谷仓的所作所为
You saw what he did at the barn.
他在威胁戴尔和赫谢尔
He's threatened Dale and Hershel.
他吓到大家 他吓到我了
He's scaring people and he's scaring me.
而且我觉得他杀了奥蒂斯
And I think he killed Otis.
我觉得他把奥蒂斯丢下...
I think he left him behind and I think--
不只是为了救卡尔
I think he did it not just to save Carl
-也是因为他爱我... -你这只是推测
- but because he loves me... - But you don't know that.
他认为我和他才应该在一起
...and he thinks that we're supposed to be together
不管发生什么
no matter what.
那些枪手今天丢下了那孩子
Those gunmen left that kid behind today.
而我亲手杀了两个人 为了保护你
I killed two people myself because of you,
卡尔和未出生的孩子
and Carl and the baby.
为了他们我愿意做任何事
It was gonna be me and not them no matter what.
你为了保护自己家人而杀人
You killed the living to protect what's yours?
没错
That's right.
肖恩认为我是他的
Shane thinks I'm his.
他认为孩子是他的
He thinks the baby is his.
他说你没能力保护我们
And he says you can't protect us,
他说你会害死我们
that you're gonna get us killed.
他很危险 瑞克 而且他不会停下
He's dangerous, Rick, and he won't stop.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表