Where's the rest of us?
逃到这里的只有我们这些人
We're the only ones who made it so far.
肖恩呢
Shane?
安德莉亚呢
Andrea?
她救了我 然后我就没见到她了
She saved me, then I lost her.
我们看见她被扑倒了
We saw her go down.
帕德里夏呢
Patricia?
它们也把她夺走了
They got her, too.
就在我面前 我当时
Took her right in front of me. I was...
我拉着她不放 爸爸 可她
I was holdin' onto her, daddy. She just...
那吉米呢 你们看见吉米了吗
What about Jimmy? Did you see Jimmy?
他在房♥车里 行尸攻了进去
He was in the RV. It got overrun.
你确定看见安德莉亚了
You definitely saw Andrea?
到处都是行尸
There were walkers everywhere.
你看见她了没
Did you see her?
-我要回去 -不行
- I'm gonna go back. - No.
我们不能扔下她
We can't just leave her.
我们根本不知道她在不在那儿
We don't even know if she's there.
她不在那儿 不在那儿
She isn't there. She isn't.
她肯定跑了 或者死了
She's somewhere else or she's dead.
肯定找不到的
There's no way to find her.
那我们连找都不找吗
So we're not even gonna look for her?
我们得继续逃命
We gotta keep moving.
这里到处都是行尸
There have been walkers crawling all over here.
我觉得应该往东走
I say head east.
远离大路
Stay off the main roads.
越是大路 越多行尸
The bigger the road, the more walkers,
越多这种畜生 看我宰了他
more assholes like this one. I got him.
见鬼
Damn it.
糟了
Oh shit!
该死
Damn.
怎么了
What's wrong?
油表警示灯已经亮了一小时了
We've been riding red for the past hour.
最好告诉他们一声
Better make sure we don't get forgot.
你没油了吗
You out?
油箱早见底了
Running on fumes.
我们不能待在这儿
We can't stay here.
一台车挤不下这么多人
We can't all fit in one car.
那明早去弄点油回来
Well, then make a run for some gas in the morning.
-要在这儿过夜吗 -我好冷
- Spend the night here? - I'm freezing.
我们会生篝火 好吗
We'll build a fire, yeah?
你们去找点柴火 别走散了
You go out looking for firewood, stay close.
只有这么多箭了 你还有子弹吗
Only got so many arrows. How you doing on ammo?
不多了
Not enough.
我们不能傻鸡♥巴♥坐着 暴露自己
We can't just sit here with our asses hanging out.
说话文明点
Watch your mouth.
大家别慌 听瑞克的
Everyone stop panicking and listen to Rick.
好吧 我们设好防线岗哨
All right, we'll set up a perimeter.
明天一早去找点汽油和补给
In the morning, we'll find gas and some supplies.
然后继续前进
We'll keep pushing on.
我和格伦现在就可以跑一趟
Glenn and I can go make a run now,
-去找点汽油 -不行 我们要待在一起
- try and scrounge up some gas. - No, we stay together.
万一发生什么
God forbid something happens
没车我们会寸步难行
and people get stranded without a car.
瑞克 我们现在就寸步难行
Rick, we're stranded now.
我知道现在情况很糟
I know it looks bad,
我们经历了风风雨雨
we've all been through hell and worse,
但至少大家没走散
but at least we found each other.
我本来不确定能重聚...
I wasn't sure... I really wasn't...
但我们做到了 我们还在一起
but we did. We're together.
我们要保持这样
We keep it that way.
我们会找到庇护所的 肯定能找到
We'll find shelter somewhere. There's gotta be a place.
瑞克 你看看周围
Rick, look around. Okay?
到处都是行尸 他们好像在迁徙
There's walkers everywhere. They're migrating or something.
肯定有个地方 不仅能让我们躲藏
There's gotta be a place not just where we hole up,
而且能防御
but that we fortify,
能坚守 能把大家重整旗鼓
hunker down, pull ourselves together,
重建我们的生活
build a life for each other.
我知道一定有这么个地方 我们要找到它
I know it's out there. We just have to find it.
就算我们找到了个地方
Even if we do find a place
就算我们觉得它是安全的
and we think it's safe,
但能撑多久却永远说不准
we can never be sure. For how long?
想想农场发生的事
Look what happened with the farm.
我们很傻很天真地以为那里很安全
We fooled ourselves into thinking that that was safe.
我们不会再犯那个错误
We won't make that mistake again.
我们今晚露营
We'll make camp tonight
就在那边 休整一天后继续前进
over there, get on the road at the break of day.
你觉得这可行吗
Does this feel right to you?
万一行尸来了怎么办
What if walkers come through,
又来一伙像兰德尔的人怎么办
or another group like Randall's?
你知道我找到了兰德尔吧
You know I found Randall, right?
他变异了 但他没被咬过
He had turned, but he wasn't bit.
-怎么会这样 -瑞克 到底怎么回事
- How's that possible? - Rick, what the hell happened?
肖恩杀了兰德尔
Shane killed Randall.
他一直就想这么干
Just like he always wanted to.
然后尸群抓住了他吗
And then the herd got him?
我们都被感染了
We're all infected.
-什么 -在疾控中心时
- What? - At the CDC,
詹纳告诉我的
Jenner told me.
不管它是什么
Whatever it is,
我们都是携带者
we all carry it.
你却一句都没告诉我们
And you never said anything?
说了又能怎样
Would it have made a difference?
你一直都知道吗
You knew this whole time?
我又不知道是真的
How could I have known for sure?
你知道那个家伙有多疯...
You saw how crazy that mo...
你凭什么不说啊
That is not your call.
当我发现谷仓里的行尸时
Okay, when I found out about the walkers in the barn,
我为了大家好 告诉了大家
I told, for the good of everyone.
我觉得大家最好别知道这事
Well, I thought it best that people didn't know.
我知道你有自己的苦衷
I'm sure you had your reasons.
-有什么我能... -我杀了他
- Is there anything that... - I killed him.
我杀了肖恩
I killed Shane.
他想杀我
He came at me.
他杀了兰德尔 把我引进树林
He killed Randall to get me into the woods.
他计划好的
He planned it.
我...别无选择
I had... I had no choice.
我给了他回头的机会
I gave him every chance...
他却把我越领越远
and he kept leading me further out.
我任由他带着我走
He pushed me, and I let him.
走了一会儿
And after awhile, I knew...
我发觉了他的企图和目的
I knew what he was doing, what he was up to.
但我却还是跟着
And I kept going.
没有停步
I didn't stop.
我可以停下 但...
I could have, but...
我只想一切快点结束
I just wanted it over.
他总是不停地找茬
Dogging me every step of the way.
表现得好像是我偷了你和卡尔
Acting like I stole you and Carl, like...
好像我是他的绊脚石
like I was in the way.
我只是想快点结束
I just wanted it over.
我希望他死
I wanted him dead.
我杀了他
I killed him.
他变成了僵尸
He turned.
我才知道詹纳...
That's how I knew Jenner...
詹纳的话是真的
Jenner was right.
卡尔干掉了它
Carl put him down.
我们跟他一起不安全
We're not safe with him.
那种事竟然瞒着我们
Keeping something like that from us.
你为什么跟着他 他只会拖你后腿
Why do you need him? He's just gonna pull you down.
不 我对瑞克没意见
No. Rick's done all right by me.
你只是他的马仔
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表