你不会是认真的吧
You can't mean that.
好吧 好吧
Okay. All right.
我能理解你 那念头一闪而过
I can understand that thought crossing your mind.
这不是一闪而过 瑞克
It didn't cross my mind, Rick.
我忍♥不住一直在想
I can't stop thinking it.
我们为什么要让卡尔活在这样的世界
Why do we want Carl to live in this world?
过着这样的生活
To have this life?
让他亲眼看到更多人被撕成碎片吗
So he can see more people torn apart in front of him?
为了让他挨饿 还担惊受怕
So that he can be hungry and scared
一直到他被...
For however long he has before he...
他能做的除了逃 还是逃
So he can run and run and run and run
即使最后幸存下来
And then even if he survives he ends up--
结果也不过是成为另一个
He ends up just another
除了求生什么也不知道的行尸罢了
animal who doesn't know anything except survival?
如果他
If he--
如果他今晚没撑过去
If he dies tonight,
对他来说就解脱了
It ends for him.
你倒是说啊 为什么活着更好啊
Tell me why it would be better another way.
是什么改变了
What changed?
你说什么
What?
詹纳曾给我们指了条出路
Jenner offered us a way out.
你求他让我们继续尝试下去
You asked him to let us keep trying.
你恳求他
You begged him.
你说"要尽我们所能"
"For as long as we can."
是什么改变了你的想法
You said. What changed?
有一天 某一刻
There was a moment the other day--
就那么一秒钟 我忘了杰奎已经去世
It was just a second but I forgot Jacqui was dead.
我转过身想和她说点什么
I turned around, I wanted to tell her something.
我几乎叫出了她的名字
I almost said her name.
那一瞬间 我想起来了
It was just a second and then I remembered.
然后我意识到她再也不用看这些
But then I realized she didn't have to see any of it.
公路 尸群 索菲亚 卡尔受枪伤
The highway, the herds, sophia, carl getting shot--
她不...
She didn't...
她用不着再害怕了
She doesn't have to be afraid anymore.
饥饿 愤怒
Hungry. Angry.
时刻伴随 瑞克
It hasn't stopped happening, Rick.
就像每时每刻
It's like we live with a
都有一把刀架在我们的脖子上
knife at our throats every second of every day.
但杰奎不用这么活 再也不用了
But Jacqui doesn't. Not anymore.
然后
And then...
我想 也许詹纳是对的
I thought, "Maybe Jenner was right."
我不这样认为
I don't accept that.
我无法接受
I can't accept that.
他认命了 他不
That man surrendered. It doesn't matt--
他的话没有意义
It doesn't matter what he said.
没有一点意义
None of it.
如果卡尔...如果我们就这么放弃
You really think it would be better if Carl...
你真的认为这样更好吗
If we just gave up?
你告诉我 如果不这样的话会好到哪去
Tell me why it would be better the other way.
告诉我
Please.
老兄 我以为你死了
Man, I thought I'd lost you.
这是我最后一个弹匣
That was my last rifle round.
-我也是 -快走
- Mine too. - Come on.
快走 快点
Come on. Come on.
-我们在哪 -嘿 小家伙
- Where are we? - Hey, little man.
这位是赫谢尔
That's Hershel.
我们在他家里
We're in his house.
你出了点意外
You had an accident.
-好点了吗 -疼 非常疼
- All right? - It hurts, a lot.
宝贝 我知道 我知道
Oh baby, I know. I know.
-你真应该亲眼看看 -什么
- You should have seen it. - What?
那只鹿
The deer.
它特别美 妈妈
It was so pretty, mom.
离我很近
It was so close.
我从来都没
I've never been...
卡尔
Carl?
他怎么了
What is happening?
不要动他 是癫痫发作
Don't. It's a seizure.
如果按住他 会伤到他的
If you hold him down, you could hurt him.
不能让它停下来吗
You can't stop it?
他必须自己挺过去
He has to just go through it.
大脑供血不足
His brain isn't getting enough blood.
血压太低了 需要再输一次血
His pressure is bottoming. He needs another transfusion.
-好 来抽吧 -如果你再失血的话
- Okay, I'm ready. - If I take any more out of you
你身体会受不住的 可能会昏迷
your body could shut down. You could go into a coma.
-或者心跳暂停 -别浪费时间了
- Or cardiac arrest. - You're wasting time.
快来 老兄 我们得离开这
Come on, man. We need a way out.
-让我喘口气 -快来
- Just let me catch my breath. - Come on.
睡不着
Can't sleep?
我要等他们回来
I'm gonna wait for them to come back.
你愿意的话 可以下去睡会
You can go down and sleep if you want to.
不了 我们一块等
No, we can keep watch together.
他们往哪个方向走了
Which way did they go?
老天
What the hell?
"被咬了 发高烧
"Got bit. Fever hit.
世界太恐怖了 我还是退出吧"
World gone to shit. Might as well quit."
这蠢货都不知道得射脑袋才行
Dumbass didn't know enough to shoot himself in the head.
把自己挂在树上 变成招摇的诱饵
Turned himself into a big swinging piece of bait.
真是一团糟
And a mess.
你还好吧
You all right?
努力不吐出来
Trying not to puke.
-想吐就吐吧 -不 我没事
- Go ahead if you gotta. - No, I'm fine.
我们聊点别的
Let's just talk about something else for a minute.
-你是怎么学会射击的 -我得吃饭
- How'd you learn to shoot? - Gotta eat.
这是我们和行尸的共同之处
That's one thing these walkers and us have in common.
我想这是他变行尸后第一次离食物这么近
I guess it's the closest he's been to food since he turned.
他挂在那 好像一个大皮纳塔
Hanging up there like a big pinata.
皮纳塔 墨西哥玩具 用铁丝当骨架
外面用纸绑出不同造型 里面塞满糖果
其他行尸把他腿上的肉都给吃了
The other geeks came and ate all the flesh off his legs.
我以为咱们换了话题的
I thought we were changing the subject.
这就是笑我屁♥股♥痒的代价
Call that payback for laughing about my itchy ass.
那事不经常发生
There wasn't a lot that came up.
我们回去吧
Let's head back.
你不
Aren't you gonna...
不 他不会伤害其他人
No. He ain't hurting nobody.
不值得费一支箭
Ain't gonna waste an arrow either.
他做出了自己的选择 退出了
He made his choice. Opted out.
让他在那挂着吧
Let him hang.
你想要继续活着吗
You want to live now or not?
只是问问
It's just a question.
我回答你 你射死他
An answer for an arrow.
公平吧
Fair?
我不知道自己想不想要活着
I don't know if I want to live
或者有没有必要活下去
Or if I have to
也许活着只是一种习惯
Or if it's just a habit.
这个答案不怎么样
Not much of an answer.
浪费一支箭
Waste of an arrow.
你不用担心 她和达里尔在一起
You don't need to worry. She's with daryl.
要是有危险他会保护她的
If something happens he can protect her.
你听到我说的了吗
You hear what I'm saying?
抱歉 我只听到如果有事发生
Sorry, all I heard was if something happens.
你帮我看会儿
You mind keeping watch?
我不会用枪
I don't know how to use that.
我一会儿就回来
I won't be gone long.
如果你发现情况就大叫
If you see anything, call out.
我不会走远的 听得见你
I'm not going far. I'll hear you.
你来得真及时
You got here right in time.
再不救治你就不行了
This couldn't go untreated much longer.
莫尔·迪克森
"Merle Dixon."
这抗生素的主人是你们的朋友
Is that your friend with the antibiotics?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表