你和肖恩达成了共识
You and Shane agree on this.
那你赞同这个决定吗
So you support this decision?
如果你觉得这样最好的话
If you think it's best.
你一直没跟我说
You never did tell me
你和肖恩在路上怎么了
what happened on the road with you and Shane.
他不会再找麻烦了
He won't be a problem anymore.
我们会在天堂和索菲亚重逢的
You know, we'll see Sophia again in heaven some day.
她去了更好的地方
She's in a better place.
才不是呢
No, she's not.
天堂只是骗人的
Heaven is just another lie,
如果你相信 你就是傻子
and if you believe it, you're an idiot.
你们得管管你家孩子了
You need to control that boy.
卡尔 怎么了
Carl? What happened?
他大不敬
He's disrespectful.
他说啥了
Did he say something?
说了些对不起索菲亚的话
Something cruel about Sofia.
-我们会管教他的 没关系 -有关系
- We'll figure it out. It's okay. I... - It's not okay.
我会 我会找他谈谈
I'll have-- I'll have a talk with him.
瞧 我们会
See? We'll-- we'll--
我们会管教他的 你冷静点 我才能
We'll deal with it. If you can calm down, so that I can--
-别叫我冷静 -不 我不是...
- Don't tell me to calm down! - No, I-- I don't--
我不需要你可怜我 大家要么躲着我
I don't need you to patronize me. Everyone either avoids me
要么就当我是疯子
or they treat me like I'm crazy.
我是失去了女儿 可我没失去理智
I lost my daughter. I didn't lose my mind!
卡尔 过来
Carl, come over here.
你冲卡萝尔顶嘴了吗
Did you talk back to Carol?
-没有 -她说你有
- No. - She says you did.
你不能这么跟别人说话
You can't talk back to people like that.
我说 相信天堂的人是傻子
I said it's stupid to believe in heaven.
本来就是
'cause it is.
你再仔细想一下
Well, just think about that for a minute.
她刚失去了女儿
She just lost her daughter.
她希望她女儿在另外一个地方快乐地活着
She wants to believe she's still alive in some way.
-但是她 -别
- But she-- - Don't--
少说话 多思考
Don't talk. Think.
这是经验之谈
It's a good rule of thumb for life.
妈妈总是希望你能多说话
Mom always wants you to talk more.
不要改变话题
Don't change the subject.
你应该向卡萝尔道歉
You owe Carol an apology.
你犯了错 要想办法弥补
You made a mistake. Fix it.
这就是你要杀那个人的原因吗
Is that why you're gonna kill that guy?
弥补自己犯下的错误
Fixing your mistake?
那不一样
That's different.
你打算怎么做 把他吊死在谷仓里吗
How are you gonna do it? Are you gonna hang him in the barn?
你只需要处理好
You just think about how
自己和卡萝尔的事情就行了
you're gonna make things right with Carol.
少说话 多思考
Don't talk. Think.
-明白吗 -明白
- You got it? - Yeah.
-怎么了 -一群牛挤倒栅栏跑了
- What happened? - A dozen steer busted through the fence.
为了跑掉的牛吵了一早晨
Been wrangling the runaways all morning.
你不是来和我讨论牛的事吧
But you're not here to talk cattle.
-那个孩子 -那个犯人
- The boy. - The prisoner.
-兰德尔 -我不想知道
- Randall. - I don't want to know.
大家会决定他的命运
I'm told they're deciding his fate.
瑞克负责就行了
I'll leave it with Rick.
但这是你的家
But this is your home.
我只想让他离我女儿们远远的
I want him away from my girls.
我不在乎怎么做到
I don't care how.
-那是赤♥裸♥裸的处刑 -我不想知道
- It's an execution. - I don't want to know.
但是你不能袖手旁观
But you can't stand by the sidelines.
你是有信念的人 你
You're a man with convictions. You--
给你说实话吧 我以前是
To tell you the truth, I was.
至少我以为我是
Or at least I thought I was.
但是我犯了太多错
But I've made too many mistakes.
在你做决定之前
Would you at least talk with Randall
你至少应该和兰德尔谈谈吧
before making up your mind?
不 让瑞克全权负责吧
No. I'll leave it with Rick.
怎么了 戴尔
What's up, Dale?
我想让你改个主意
I wanna change your mind.
你是认真的吗
what, you serious?
我知道咱们俩不可能看法完全一致
I know you and I will never see eye to eye on much...
你说得真轻描淡写
Say that's the understatement of the year, huh?
但是
But, uh,
-你哪也不去 -对
- you're not going anywhere... - Nope.
-我也哪都不去 -好的
- ...and I'm not going anywhere. - Okay.
那我们像男人一样说说这事
So let's talk about this like men.
好的
Okay.
你觉得我们没有身处危险之中吗 戴尔
You deny we're in danger, Dale?
不是 但是我们人多势众
No, but there's a dozen of us,
而他势单力薄
one of him.
他们有30个人
There's 30 of them.
杀掉他也改变不了这个事实
Killing him doesn't change that...
-不会 -但是会改变我们
- No. - But it changes us.
你
You--
你有胆量 戴尔
you got balls, Dale.
可以这么说
I'm gonna give you that.
现在
Now...
我告诉你 等会大家讨论这个问题
I'll tell you what-- in a little bit, when y'all gather,
你会表达自己的观点
you're gonna talk about this.
如果你说服了大家放过这个家伙
If you've convinced them to keep this guy alive,
我没有意见 行吗
then I ain't gonna say a damn word about it, okay?
但是我直接告诉你
But I'm telling you now, man to man,
你错了
you're wrong.
如果这个家伙日后杀了人
And when this guy kills somebody,
我什么都不用说
I ain't gonna need to say anything,
因为那笔血账一定会算在你头上
because that blood-- that's gonna be on you.
你错了 戴尔 大错特错
You're wrong about this, Dale. You're dead wrong.
小虫小虫快飞吧 快快飞回你的家
Doodlebug, doodlebug, go away home.
小虫虫
Doodlebug.
小虫小虫快飞吧 快快飞回你的家
Doodlebug, doodlebug, go away home.
-她怎么样了 -今天看起来精神不错
- How is she? - She seems to be in good spirits today.
是不是呀 小虫虫
Aren't you, doodlebug?
如果需要我的话就尽管说
Well, let me know if I can do anything.
你家从哪来啊
Where's your family from?
密歇根
Michigan.
在那之前是在韩国
But, uh, before that, Korea.
移♥民♥建造了这个国家
Immigrants built this country.
永远不要忘了这一点
Never forget that.
我们家是从爱尔兰来的
Our family came from Ireland.
玛姬·格林 我感觉也是
Maggie Greene-- I kinda figured.
我祖父把这个从家乡带过来
My grandfather brought this over from the old country.
传给了我爸爸 又传给了我
He passed it on to my father, who passed it on to me.
有一天我把它当了买♥♥酒喝
I pawned it to pay for a night of drinking
我不记得是哪天了
I no longer remember.
你把它买♥♥了回来
You bought it back.
我第二任妻子买♥♥回来的 约瑟芬
My late wife did-- Josephine,
玛姬的母亲
Maggie's mother.
几年之后我戒了酒
She gave it back years later
她又还给了我
when I sobered up.
我的约瑟芬 她是个好女人
She was a good woman, my Jo.
玛姬很像她
Maggie's a lot like her.
我们在那个酒吧的时候 还有回来之后
When we were in that bar and afterwards,
我想了很多
I thought about a lot of things.
总有一天你也会成为父亲 你会明白的
You become a father someday, you'll understand.
没有人能配得上自己的小女儿
No man is good enough for your little girl...
直到那个人出现
until one is.
送给你 别让我改变对你的印象
You own it now, before I change my mind about you.
谢谢
Thanks.
到时间了
It's almost time.
我知道对于你来说这不容易
I know this isn't easy for you.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表