是的 没问题
Yeah sure.
请进
Come on in.
吃饭还看书啊
A little light reading for lunch?
最近活太多
Been working so hard lately
所以我走到哪学到哪
I get my studying where I can.
你知道我们可以帮你的
You know we can help you out with your work.
我的牧场我自己料理
It's my field to tend.
我们知道了谷仓的事
We found the barn.
别管它
Leave it be.
我想和你谈谈这件事
Well, I'd like to talk about it,
不过
but either way--
无论是谷仓还是农场还是你说了算
your barn, your farm, your say.
我不想和你谈谷仓的事
I don't want to talk about the barn.
我也不想和你争论
I don't want to debate.
不是争论 是讨论
Not a debate, a discussion.
我要你和你的人周末之前离开这
I need you and your group gone by the end of the week.
我和戴尔谈过了
I talked to Dale.
在行尸的问题上
You and I have our differences
我们看法不同
with the way we look at the walkers.
那些人
Those people,
他们也许已经死了 也许还活着
they may be dead, they may be alive.
但是我们这些人
But my people, us,
我们现在还活着
we are alive right now,
就在这 就在你眼前
right here, right in front of you.
你要是逼我们离开 有些人可能就活不成了
You send us out there and that could change.
我给你们提供了避风港
I've given you safe harbor.
我对得起自己的良心
My conscience is clear.
这个农场
This farm--
这个农场很特殊
this farm is special.
你们与世隔绝
You've been shielded from what's been going on out there.
戴尔说你在新闻上看到了发生的一切
Dale said you saw everything happen on the news.
但新闻已经停播很久了
Well, it's been-- it's been a long time since the cameras stopped rolling.
我第一次见到行尸的时候
The first time I saw a walker,
它只有半个身子 想要咬我
it was just half a body snapping at me from the ground.
我也不想杀它
My inclination wasn't to kill it.
但现在外面的世界
But what the world is out there
和你在电视上看到的不一样了
isn't what you saw on TV.
外面非常非常糟糕 它可以改变你
It is much much worse and it changes you.
要么把你变成僵尸
Either into one of them
要么把你变得不再是从前的自己
or something a lot less than the person you were.
请不要逼我们回到那样的世界
Please do not-- do not send us out there again.
我妻子怀孕了
My wife's pregnant.
在这里 这是件高兴的事
That's either a gift here
一出去 就是必死无疑
or a death sentence out there.
如果你让我们留在这
If we were to stay we could help you
我们可以帮你干活 保卫这个地方
with the work, with securing this place.
我们可以一起活下去
We can survive together.
瑞克 我说了不行
Rick, I'm telling you we can't.
-你想想自己在做什么 -我想过了
- You think about what you're doing. - I've thought about it.
-仔细想想 -我想过了
- Think about it. - I've thought about it.
那就再仔细想想 我们不能离开这
Think about it again. We can't go out there.
怎么样 老兄
What's it gonna be, man?
我们留还是走
Which way does this thing go?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
那他怎么说
Well, what did he say?
-我们还在协商 -你们协...
- We're negotiating. - You're nego--
时间紧迫 瑞克
Clock's ticking, Rick.
不是的 肖恩
No it isn't, Shane.
谷仓很安全
That barn-- the barn is secure.
之前也没有发觉 直到今早才知道
We didn't even know about it till this morning.
之前不知道 但现在知道了
We didn't. Well, we know about it now.
我们现在知道那里面有一群行尸
Right? We know there's over a dozen walkers in there.
谷仓离我们睡觉的营地
We know that it's about a stone's throw
只有一步之遥
from our camp, Rick-- where we sleep.
所以 如果不进去把它们杀了
So look, if we're not gonna go
我们还是赶紧离开为好
in there and clear it out then we just got to go.
我们不能杀死它们 也不能离开
We're not gonna clear it out and we're not gonna go.
我们至少得配枪防身
We at least need our guns.
我们不能用枪 在这不行
We can't have them, not here.
这个地方这么不安全
Why do you want to stay here
你为什么还要留在这
when it's not safe?
我们可以让这变安全
We can make it safe.
-怎么做 -我们会的
- How we gonna do that? - We will, okay?
怎么能让这个地方变安全
How we gonna make it safe?
我们会的 好吗
We will, okay?
不 老兄 这不行
No, man, it's not okay.
肖恩 洛莉怀孕了
Shane, Lori's pregnant.
我们需要留在这
We need to stay.
我们需要枪
We need our guns.
不需要 我会处理好的
No, I can work this out.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Yeah.
洛莉有小宝宝了 老兄
Lori's having a baby, man.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
卡尔不需要我的照看了
Carl doesn't need any more of my help.
那就是这样了吗
So that's it?
瑞克刚想要讲跟我道理
Rick was trying to make his case.
离开这后是会很难 要时刻小心
It'll be hard. They'll have to be careful.
但他一直把外面的事说太夸张
But he was being dramatic.
他们队伍强壮 一路上做得都很好
They're a strong group. They've done well on their own.
他们只是要离开这 去寻找自己的农场
They're just gonna have to go out and find their own farm.
现在外面有大把的选择
There's plenty of them now to chose from.
没有的 这些农场不是被烧了
There aren't. Every one of them nearby
就是挤满了行尸
is burned out or full of walkers.
行尸
Walkers?
那难道我们让这些人永远留在这吗
So we just keep these people here forever?
我要如何承担责任
How are they my responsibility?
给你个建议
A new command I give to you:
像我爱你那样 去爱别人
Love one another as I have loved you.
这是你告诉我的 不是吗
That's what you told me, right?
我曾经很生妈妈的气
I was mad about mom.
气你娶了安妮特
Mad about you marrying Annette.
我只有14岁 对你
I was 14 years old and I was awful,
比对别人更糟糕
to you more than anybody.
我只想吸烟 偷商店里的东西
All I wanted to do was smoke and shoplift.
去爱别人 你当时告诉我的
Love one another. That's what you told me.
玛姬
Maggie.
那时和现在情况不一样
That was different.
不
No.
是你不一样了
You're different.
我是不一样了
I am.
但我们之间没有变
But we're not.
我爱你
I love you.
这一点没有变
That's part of this.
是因为那个亚裔男孩吗
Is this about you and the Asian boy?
-你想让我 -不
- Do you want me to-- - No.
他叫格伦
His name is Glenn.
昨天有一个你认为病了的人想要杀死我
He saved my life yesterday when one of the people
他救了我
you think is sick tried to kill me.
这事也算夸张吗
How's that for dramatic?
事情不是你想象的那样
Things aren't what you think they are.
不是的
They aren't.
不要赶他们走
Don't do this.
好吗 这与我和格伦无关
Okay? It's not about me and Glenn.
与我和你之间无关
It's not about me and you.
是关于你自己
It's about you.
这关乎到你是一个什么样的人
It's about who you are,
你想要成为什么样的人
who you're gonna be.
赫谢尔
Hershel!
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表