Bonnie...
邦妮
What happened?
怎么回事
The magic was too much for her.
那魔法让她承受不住
Here.
来
Bonnie?
邦妮
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Oh, my God. No. Don't do this.
天呐 不 别这样
Bonnie.
邦妮
Come on, Bonnie.
醒醒 邦妮
Bonnie?
邦妮
Elena.
埃琳娜
Elena!
埃琳娜
I never thought I'd see you again.
我以为我再也见不到你了
No.
不
No, wait.
不 等等
This isn't how it's supposed to be.
不该这样的
No. You can't die.
不 你不能死
Not yet.
还不到时候
You have to live and,
你该过完一生
and grow old and have children,
变老 生孩子
and grandchildren. I'm okay.
生孙子 没事的
I can be with Enzo now.
我可以跟恩佐在一起了
No, this is wrong. ?Elena.
不 这不对 埃琳娜
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Well, I'm not.
我还没有
Enzo.
恩佐
Sorry, luv, but it's not your time.
对不起 亲爱的 你还不到时候
I saw her.
我看到她了
I saw Elena.
我看到埃琳娜了
Sorry. Can't let you do that.
对不起 不能让你那么做
I'm sorry. But there's nothing you can do to stop me.
对不起 但你阻止不了我
Where is she?
她在哪
She went splat.
她飞出去了
You threw her out the window?
你把她丢出了窗外
You are aware that she's already dead.
你知道她已经死了吧
Damon!
达蒙
Don't "Damon" me.
少吼我
In fact, don't say anything at all.
事实上 什么都别说
Katherine Pierce just declared war,
凯瑟琳·皮尔斯刚宣战了
and I need a clear head.
我需要保持头脑清醒
Was that really necessary?
真有这必要吗
Vicki.
维姬
You're a dick.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You can't stop me. This is my ticket out of hell,
你阻止不了我 这是我脱离地狱的机会
and I'm taking it.
我不会放过的
Katherine is gonna save...
凯瑟琳会救
?Damon!
达蒙
Relax. Just testing a theory.
别紧张 就是想试一个理论
Wait for it...
等着
Yep, she's deader than a doornail.
没错 她死透透的
And I'll just keep coming back, again and again.
我还会一次次地复活
You need to convince her to stop ringing this bell.
你得说服她不再敲钟
You understand me?
你听懂了吗
Fate of Mystic Falls lies with you and your family,
神秘瀑布镇的命运就在你和你家人手里了
so get on it. And where are you going?
想办法吧 你去哪
Anticipating your failure, so it's kind of dumb to stick around.
考虑到你注定会失败 还留下太不明智
I have things to do.
我有事要办
I can't believe you're here.
真不敢相信你在这儿
I can't do the emotional reunion, Matt.
我没工夫激动团聚 马特
I love you, and I'm sorry,
我爱你 对不起
but Katherine told me to ring this bell every five minutes
但凯瑟琳叫我每五分钟敲一次钟
until Mystic Falls burns.
直到神秘瀑布镇焚毁
You should save yourself, that's what I'm doing.
你还是自救吧 我就在自救
Vick, this is our home.
维姬 这是我们的家
This is your home.
这是你的家
This town means nothing to me.
这座小镇对我毫无意义
You're gonna believe Katherine Pierce?
你要相信凯瑟琳·皮尔斯
She's a liar!
她是个骗子
I can't go back there.
我不能再回去了
You don't know what it's like.
你不知道那里什么样
At least this way,
至少这样
when I die, I'll just be dead. Gone.
等我死了 我就死了 没了
And I'm okay with that.
这我可以接受
There has to be something.
肯定有办法
The only chance we've got is if Donovan can somehow
我们唯一的机会就是多诺万不知怎么
convince his train wreck of a sister
说服他乱套的妹妹
hell ain't so bad.
地狱没那么糟
There he is. Matt!
他来了 马特
Yeah, it's Sheriff Donovan.
我是多诺万警长
Activate the evacuation protocol.
启动撤离协议
Gas leak.
煤气泄漏
Yeah, again.
是的 又发生了
There's got to be something we're missing.
我们肯定遗漏了什么
Nope. Katherine won.
没有 凯瑟琳赢了
She played the long game and finally beat us.
她放长线 终于打败了我们
What?
怎么回事
Earlier, Bonnie's heart stopped.
早些时候 邦妮心脏停跳了
She said she saw Elena.
她说她看到了埃琳娜
Damon?
达蒙
Elena.
埃琳娜
What's going on?
怎么回事
Is Bonnie...
邦妮...
Bonnie's okay.
邦妮没事
You're both okay.
你们都没事
I'm awake?
我醒了
You're awake.
你醒了
?No.
不
No, no, no, no.
不不不
Rude.
好无礼
You got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
Hello, brothers.
你们哥俩好啊
Am I drinking alone?
要我一个人喝吗
Where's Elena?
埃琳娜呢
Dead.
死了
A spiritual coma, if we're getting technical.
严格讲是陷入了精神昏迷
Her physical body. Where is it?
她的身体 在哪呢
That's for me to know, and for you to dot, dot, dot.
我知道 你只能猜了
I hope you enjoyed the little show
希望你喜欢我为你准备的
I put on for you.
小小节目
It's been a hoot watching you take on the devil.
看着你对付魔鬼简直太好玩了
Especially considering
尤其是
I've had him wrapped around my finger
自从我进入地狱
since the minute I stepped into hell.
就把他玩弄于鼓掌间
Why did you think he wanted you?
你以为他为什么想要你
Because I wanted you.
因为我想要你
Damn it, Katherine.
该死的 凯瑟琳
Where is she?
她在哪
It really is the perfect revenge.
这真的是最棒的复仇
At 10:00 p.m., Mystic Falls will burn,
晚上10点 神秘瀑布镇就会焚毁
precious Elena will burn
宝贝埃琳娜也会烧死
and I'm guessing one of you two Salvatores
我猜你们两个塞尔瓦托兄弟
are going down with her.
也有一个要陪葬
Should I place my bets now?
我该现在下注吗
Well, that shut her up.
可算闭嘴了
We're running out of time. We have to find Elena.
我们没时间了 我们得找到埃琳娜
Let's go.
走吧
Where's my granddaughter? Where's Tiki?
我孙女呢 缇姬呢
Dad! ?Matt! I heard the bell.
爸爸 马特 我听到了钟声
And then when they said we had to evacuate...
然后他们说我们必须撤离
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表